Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Whats your supernatural vampire power? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What supernatural power will Bella have?
  Flight
  Laser Vision
  Invisibility
  Time Travel
  Transport (like the movie Jumper)
  Flexibility
  Love (for example Cupid)
  None.... she is not going to become a vampire
  she will not get a power!
View Results

avenlea

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:23 pm
I think her power is the fact that she can repel other powers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:15 pm
man. bella will probably finally have the "grace of a gazelle" X)
i want edward's power man. that would be fun.  

3MS-G3MS

Hale Attano

Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:06 pm
Time Travel would be mine. I'd love to relive my life. Fix my mistakes, regrets, etc...  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:44 pm
First of all i think that Bella's power would be control over other's minds, after all that is kind of what she does to Edward, Jacob, and others in the story.

and i think that my power would be something like special healing powers, or a mind reader, or maybe i could soothe people around me, you know make them feel better. i'm not sure which one, but i think it would be one of those. blaugh

Mint Meow

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Liza Loo

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:33 pm
I'd have a bottomless stomach.

Yum.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:58 pm
Cellohedgehog
NONE OF THESE POWERS ARE RIGHT! Bella already has a power! Her power is being immune to other vampires' powers! Didn't you notice! Didn't you read eclipse! She's immune to the Volturi, to Edward, to Alice, to Jasper! Hello people! Bella already has her power!

Okay, first off, I would like to point out that being immune to certain powers is not really her "power" considering she's not yet a vampire. I've gone back through and started reading Twilight for the fourth time and Edward explains it as, "It's like your mind runs on AM and I only pick up FM." And keep in mind, she's not immune to Alice or Jasper because their powers don't affect the mind. Bella is immune to the powers that do affect the mind, like Edward, Aro, and Jane.
-------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I've got to agree with most of the people on here that her power would be invisibility or extending being immune to powers off to other people, but I think that'd only be for a short amount of time if it was the second choice. I don't really know for sure, but that's my guess.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hatru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:23 am
I think Bella will have transport and I most likely would have the power to run at the speed of light because I always try to run away from everything!  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:12 pm
I think Transport!!!  

Kizaito Shoma

Aged Noob

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Midnight-Whisper3

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:35 am
transport!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 am
Midnight-Whisper3
transport!

yeah could be!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 pm
The Hamster Bandit
I think Bella's fear of blood will make her uber-resistant to blood, so she'll be able to mingle with humans better than most vampires.
Just a theory.
I think mine would be like Jasper's. I'm a pretty persuasive person.

That's a really good theory, I was actually thinking about that earlier today. n_n

haha.

I think I would be like a lie detector.. haha, i'm really good at seeing through people and their bullshit =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:47 pm
someone said something about meyer doing a twist in the story like rowling did for hp. potter dying then coming back alive. just for the record if that happened i would be so effing pissed at meyer cause she has this great series and if she did that it would just ruin the series.

I already have a vampire power. I have psychic dreams. but my dreams really come true and you cant change it. I just had a dream that I had in 5th grade that I wrote down come true today.  

LiskasaurusRex

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 pm
Some people have already said my theories about Bella. I think she'll be almost immune to the scent of blood, and will also be majorly klutzy xD

And for me...I'd be extremely stubborn like Rosalie, and have psychic powers. It would be awesome to have Edward's power, though!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Well Edward, Jane and the other guy{major brain fart, can remember his name.} have powers that work with your mind and none of them work on Bella, so maybe she'll also end up with a power like that. Perhaps since no one can see into her mind she'll develop something to make herself unnoticeable, not exactly invisibility but more like she could manipulate peoples minds so that they can't focus on her or forget quickly when she wants them to.

With the vampire powers I would probably wind up with a combination of something like Jasper and Edward's powers. I find most people easy to read already and I can manipulate the moods the people around me are in, normally to cheer up or calm friends. I know you may not really consider it a power but I'd likely be compassionate and loving as well like Carlisle and Esme. Generally I'm good with people in those ways so I guess that would just end up being enhanced.  

Velsaria

Switzerland555

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:43 pm
I think i would have something like Marcus.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff