Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:40 am
Roumyes.... would that work as a name? Heh. I don't quite no myself.
Seymour thought, though it wasn't really him thinking. With a look of insanity across his face, Roumyes was his name for now.
Roumyes laughed insanely as he took down a cottage. "All of them must Die! I need Excaliber! Mine!" He roared in a slightly metallic voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:59 am
Luna and Isis watched the man. Luna watched with curiosity and Isis watched with a weirded out look on her face. "What was that about...?" Luna asked quietly. Isis looked at Lily, shrugging her shoulders as she turned back to the counter. Zaidin wasn't at all interested in the man, staying still in the same spot he's been in since he arrived. Luna turned to Lily. "That was sure weird huh?" She asked. "I wonder if he's alright...or is going to be alright..." Luna sighed, finishing off her drink. "Anyways....are you travelling alone Lily?"  

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:33 pm
He raised his sword and stabbed different people at least ten times before going to another person.
"Die, Die, Die, Die!" He repeated, over and over again.
Seymour, still intact inside the mind, watched, incredibly scared.
God... Am I doing this?
Roumyes smiled and the inner thoughts of Seymour trying to fight back.
Hell yeah, I am. Roumyes raced back to the tree, where Seymour successfully gained his body back. "God.... I need to find Excaliber.... It has to purify me...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:19 am
Lily said softly, "Yes, I'm travelling alone... But, I suppose I should find a group to travel with. After all, it's unlikely that I would be able to defend the Excalibur all alone. But, I know I have to try to find it, in order to protect it. Each day, there are more and more people with ill intentions attempting to get their hands on the sword."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:50 am
Seymour felt awareness slipping away....

Seymour stared up. A gold sky...? This has to be a dream.. He sighed. He walked around the barren wasteland, really not quite sure of what was going on. He randomly found himself in a forest. "Wha-!?" The forest sprouted out of nowhere.... He walked forward. and saw... Excaliber. This was just a dream...right? He touched it...And his fingers tingled. He grabbed it... And it raised slightly. He pulled t all the way out and dropped it. He didn't want to be king.. He only wanted to find out who he was. Roumyes seemed to appear out of nowhere, and grabbed the sword. "Well... I guess this is mine then?" Roumyes lunged forward and....

Seymour shot up. ...Crap.... He laid there, hoping Roumyes wouldn't control him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Karn woke up in the bar. "To much ale..... Way to much ale." Rubbing the side of his head with one hand as he used the other to grab his drink in the proper fashion.  

King Phar

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:19 pm
He fell to he ground, and stared up at the sky. "Blue... Ah...beautiful blue sky!" He laughed, hoping somebody wouldn't think he was insane.
He laid there, continuing to laugh, until a crowd of people came around him. He jumped up and ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 pm
Luna tapped her chin lightly, as if she was thinking. She grinned. "Hey! You know you could always join us if you want..." She chuckled. "We could always use the help, and it would benefit you as well." She smiled. She looked at Zaidin and Isis. "You guys ok with it?" She asked. Isis gave a small thumbs up. "Sure! The more the merrier!" She grinned, although inside, she thought she was going to go mad with a new person. Zaidin shrugged. "Whatever..." He muttered. Luna smiled back at Lily. "So...what do you say?"  

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:55 pm
"Oh!" Lily was happy, and a bit surprised, by the offer. "Of course! I would love to join your little party! Thank you!" She was still suspicious of Isis, and unsure of Zaidin, but anyhow, it was better to travel in groups than to travel all alone. She would figure everything out...eventually.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 am
Seymour got up and sighed. Obviously someone was going tor recognize him in the city, and he didn't know anywhere else where he could find clues on Excaliber. "Jeez..." He muttered, and sheathed his sword. I don't really have a choice, do I? He thought as he walked toward the city, and back into the bar, where he didn't by anything.

((Blah, can you add something to my profile? Sorry....
But where it says 'His side is the side that pays the most' Can you make it 'When lost at which side to join, very rarely, he joins the side that pays the most. Thanks! sweatdrop ))  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 pm
((Okay))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:03 pm
Seymour looked around, uncertain.
"Jeez... what do I do now? And Excaliber... How do I get it?" He said out loud.
((Writers block >.<))  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:35 am
Lily looked up, as Seymour re-entered the tavern. Wasn't he just in her earlier? she wondered. Oh, yes! He was the person who left in a rush. He didn't look that good when he left, but now he looks like he feels a lot better!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:28 pm
He put his sword down and laughed.
Jeez, didn't my Alter-ego just sluaghter lot's of people? And here I am in a bar.... In public. He raised one of his coins and flipped it.
"Well," He said to literally everyone. "Anyone know where Excaliber is?"  

Furyal

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas