Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 am
There we go ^^

Congratulations, Articx-Frost, you just killed this sub-forum for good wink

We were active Rp'ers too ^^ but hey, what ever pleases you, boss. Go ruin some more guilds! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:05 am
Congrats Frosty!~

Your cold and obnoxious attitude towards two girls, threatening them into stopping -- what obviously sparks life in the place-- has cost you the whole guild. I don't believe you have once even tried the rps here and you've never spoken to me about this situation. Maron is not the only one with a sexually interactive story (mind you, there's more to those stories than the well written sex parts although I'm flattered you've taken so much attention in reading those especially).

It's upsetting that you, who are of higher 'rank' in the forest rp, would go to such a degree as to even attack the ones that keep this place ,more or less, breathing. It looks to me as if your ego was first hurt when Maron didn't reply to your senseless questions about literacy before hitching it up a notch when you began feeling ignored. I have to say, to then play the ulitmate p***k around here and to threaten the makers of one the most popular rps still alive, is very dissapointing. You've shot yourself in the foot.

The rps have been deleted, you got what you deserve.

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Whoa! Glad I've been gone from RP forest for quite a while. By the way, it was most popular two years ago but when all the semi-literate romantic RP's came up it lost over half its members. Me included. I've RPed with Frosty before, I have to agree on the sexual content. I personally find it extremely disturbing that people are willing to post that on here. If you want to relay your private fantasies do it on PM and not on a post. Its creepy as hell.

Other then that, I'm actually back from school and think this forum needs a good clean up! I used to have some pretty kick-a** RPs here so maybe we could get them up and running again? If anyone wants to help I'm down for doing something. I'm getting really sick of the n00bs who RP with one liners and pictures. Seriously, come on! I didn't even write like that in kindergarten! So anyone with me in helping to come up with something original that doesn't involve vampires, high schools, corny romance and pets?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Whoa! Glad I've been gone from RP forest for quite a while. By the way, it was most popular two years ago but when all the semi-literate romantic RP's came up it lost over half its members. Me included. I've RPed with Frosty before, I have to agree on the sexual content. I personally find it extremely disturbing that people are willing to post that on here. If you want to relay your private fantasies do it on PM and not on a post. Its creepy as hell.

Other then that, I'm actually back from school and think this forum needs a good clean up! I used to have some pretty kick-a** RPs here so maybe we could get them up and running again? If anyone wants to help I'm down for doing something. I'm getting really sick of the n00bs who RP with one liners and pictures. Seriously, come on! I didn't even write like that in kindergarten! So anyone with me in helping to come up with something original that doesn't involve vampires, high schools, corny romance and pets?

XD I loled hard at this XD
Articx is my brother lmao! And we were both around for those RP two years ago smile
Though I moved guilds, ended up in the Role Play Refuge and I've not really moved since.
Anyway this made my day to see someone try to defend cybering in an RP XD  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Ha ha, just calling it as it is. I think Pet Shops are REALLY creepy. I put a ban on them in my own guild, its an automatic kicked-out-hard-core if anyone even attempts one. Plus you can always tell who are into those pet RPs. Sadly its normally those who show their cleavage photos and think that sexual content on a PG-13 website where very young minors come on to play is normal. Also those with LSE. But you know whatever, I just have fun psychologically analyzing people.

Just so you know, Beedrill kicks butt!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm
A quick note, I've ranted about this before but for those of you who know the type of anger I have, the kind that just seems to not leave, like something erupting or exploding from you but after the explosion, it still remains only now twice as strong? Well, that's me, and I know I'm not the first to rant about this, but I am what you can call a critical critic? Don't know the best word but I'll settle for now, kinda like an elite critic is more accurate. Anyways, now for the warning!

Ok, so a warning for those who do not like to here the name of Twilight Sagas destroyed, do not read this. Also, may offend some writers about certain aspects pointed out in writers that can be indirectly related to the writer of Twilight. Ok? Good, here is my rant.

Ok, I am utter pissed at this series, even more so at the people who eat this garbage! What the ******** is wrong with you people? Do you all lack the ability of free thinking? Seriously! I understand the fantasy of wanting to be fought over by supernatural beings, but at least let it be solid characters!
For god's sake, the vampires are whinning, piss overs who's whole, I-don't-want-to-drink-human-blood crap isn't even solidly set as a problem! They just say, I don't like it, and don't use it as a ******** plot devise or have any other acknowledgement. Not to mention, all the ******** characters are characteristically weak as in, their character are too extremely fantasy based that they don't even exist. The main vampires are a fault as well! Seriously, I don't want to hurt you, I'm the bad guy? They don't even bother to show much of it. All it plays on are the abilities rather than the person. It's sickening.
Next are the werewolves, who are equally as bad! They are stalker based, knuckle headed pretty boys! Not to mention, their personality is equal to a ******** jock! What the hell?! Not to mention, the werewolves are not even that interesting! Even the best attempt at a societally organized species is wasted on the whole, I am super tough and serious looking with no other qualities. What the hell?!
What disgusts me even more are the people who eat this s**t! I mean, I may naturally hate humanity and all it's annoyances, but even I have higher standards for the population. I expected people to at least have some sense of self thought as in, I should be more interested in people who have a sense of personality! Even worse, do they not see the message that is being sent to them by the ******** mass producers? I'll lay them out,
-Get married as soon as possible
-Virginity is you most valuable asset
-The people you should love are emotionally hallow to the point that will most likely have the people married with them will end up as abuse victims!
-Stalking equals love
-Being evil means you have supernatural powers
This type of crap disgust me. And the writer obvious lacks all brain cells on an idea without bringing anything new or even giving good delievery. Not to mention, who ever said that the person was a writer obviously needs more therapy than I do with my anger!  

MemorysGalleySlave

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces