Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resident Evil Evolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:14 pm
we could have gotten some information out of it...

but no you had to shoot it!!! it was too weak to attack anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:30 pm
The soldiers looked around trying to locate where the shot came from. They weren't exactly aware that the creature had been silenced so it wouldn't implicate one of them. This seemed to be only be something that dawned on Effeet.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 pm
*efreet, goes to, and picks up the creature, with great effort, and threw it in front of the soldiers*

hello, see it's dead!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:37 pm
The nearest soldier smiled. With a grin on his face he said. Chill out, it was just another monster. There will be plenty more like that that we will have to take down, so chill out.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:40 pm
*efreet cracks his neck* i was not kidding about the sword...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm
The soldier looked at him oddly not knowing what to make of what he had just said. With a shrug of his shouldered he started walking in between a set of boxes into another part of the factory.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm
*efreet, put the safety back on the gun, and followed him*

you should never be alone... nowadays...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm
One of the soldiers suddenly shed a tear for the creature. He wasn't sure why he'd done that. It was just a monster, a mindless killing machine. So why did he suddenly feel sorrow for the creature. A man in a trench coat stood there smiling through the crowd. He calmly asked the soldier a simple question. What is wrong? He didn't know why but the look in that mans eyes. Seemed to be that of pure evil to the soldier. He couldn't put his finger on it. He was the closest to the creature when it died. And there was a chemical that had escaped the creatures body. That was now making its way into his system. He didn't notice this because the vapors were odorless and invisible to the human eye.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 pm
*efreet turns around* no sane person would cry at it's death!!!
if you would have told me about the moth, i vould have told you that the T-virus has started again... but this is a different strain... Keep a close eye on anyone, whom shows any sort of remorse, or feelings over a creature's death.. This new virus is slightly airborne... *efreet pulls a book out* i stole this from somewhere, before i passed out... it has some very useful information, and research notes, about the new virus.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:52 pm
The book spoke of a few names. The original creator of the virus Tim. It had spoken of quite a few times. And there were design notes about different experiments that had been done to different people. The effect was always a slow process that would slowly take over. Without raising any alarms to the ones around them. Then it would transform them into a monstrous beast. That would basically amplifie every natural and gained aspect a person had. Not just stopping at physical characteristics. And it would cause an odd mutation because the body wasn't build for that much of a drastic change. It mentioned three other names as well. The ones that were in charge of this theft of Tims virus. The names were Dr. Alm, Albert Wesker and Detective Sims.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 pm
*efreet, put the book away*

now, do you think they made swords, knives, or some type of hand-to-hand weapons here?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 pm
On top of a crate near the two. There was a horrible looking grey skinned creature. It had three foot long nails that came out of the back of its hand. And its five fingers were shaped more like a hand. The feet on this creature were close to a raptors as well. Three toes with some powerful looking legs on the creature. It opened its mouth to reveal several sharp pointed teeth. As well as a tongue that lashed around much like the T-viruses Licker creature. Only the end of the tongue was shaped more like a harpoon. And the creature was hungry. It had a famished look in its eye. And the rest of its body had vague signs of this as well. The muscles on its body seemed to be sort of weak. Meaning that this creature wouldn't be able to live up to its full potential with this kind of encumberment.
(That last word I most likely misspelled. Someone in this house walked off with the dictionary so I can't spell check).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 pm
*efreet, pulls the safety off of the gun, and takes aim* ((when i am about to do something like attack, or something involving skill and luck, imma roll a d10 alright?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:15 pm
(I'd rather you didn't use the D 10 system in this case. I'm having difficulty coming up with a proper response while still factoring the numbers that were rolled).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:19 pm
((alright then fine ill just say what i do... u decide what goes where))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff