Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Real Men Fish Naked
...Hello. I actually joined this guild a bit ago, but didn't notice this obviously posted Intro thread.

So anyways, I'm RMFN, also known as OB around the internets. I'm really not big on posting tons of info as though I were answering a survey, so if there's anything you are truly desperate to know about me, feel free to PM me! smile

Welcome to the guild, OB! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Hello. Nekomata here. I'm not good at introductions, so lets hurry up and get this over with.

I love dragons. There's something about eggs, I can't help myself. I have to hatch them. I like Death Note, .hack// shows, Mushi-Shi. Dungeons & Dragons. And cats. Geckos and toads, and other amphibians and reptiles. Bonsai, I've got a few little trees going, though they're all young and sort of in training. Oh, and I like ice hockey, too, though I don't play. And other things I can't think of right now.

I don't like the color pink, insects, smileys, and chat speak. Sorry.

Black Nekomata

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Black Nekomata

Hello. Nekomata here. I'm not good at introductions, so lets hurry up and get this over with.

I love dragons. There's something about eggs, I can't help myself. I have to hatch them. I like Death Note, .hack// shows, Mushi-Shi. Dungeons & Dragons. And cats. Geckos and toads, and other amphibians and reptiles. Bonsai, I've got a few little trees going, though they're all young and sort of in training. Oh, and I like ice hockey, too, though I don't play. And other things I can't think of right now.

I don't like the color pink, insects, smileys, and chat speak. Sorry.

Welcome to the guild, Neko! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:40 pm
hi, I'm bluebell_flowers here, but I go by bluebell_rose on a host of other sites I join. I love dragons. ^_^ I have a whole collection of dragons.  

bluebell_flowers

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 pm
Nice to meet you bluebell! We love another dragon raiser in here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Hi, I'm Kayariy here on gaia, but I'm sabbita or Layn on other sites if I can get the name. I love dragons, and hope that I can manage to raise a dragon to adulthood.  

Kayariy

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:26 pm
hi to all the new people! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 pm
Hi guys, I found this guild on the forums for dragon caves, which I only recently joined. Anyways, my scroll is in my sig. Checking it is getting addictive for me sweatdrop  

Arcticfawx

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm
Welcome to the guild, bluebell_flowers, Kayariy, and Arcticfawx! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Hiya peoples!!

I'm Sadient or Sadie for short!!
Umm, I'm 16 years old (going to be 17 in September ^^)
Going to be a Junior in High School and plan on taking Psychology throughout my years and even through college. I actually have rest of my school years all planned out. sweatdrop

I'm into alot of groups/clubs and alot of volunteering just for the sake of free time and i think it's alot of fun.
I play tennis and softball...
Uhh I love performing!! I'm in theater and do many musicals/plays and such. I often sing for parties and stuff.
I enjoy to read alott! I always usually go to the library like every other day to get a book.

Uhh, I sleep with a teddy bear =)
His name is Butterz. Yes, it's a he.. ( I've always wondered why though..)

Hm what else that isn't in my profile really...
I daydream alot!
I enjoy the outdoors and exploring woods and such.
I'm not afraid of bugs, animals, or dirt. =)
But I am a neat person when it comes to dressing for school, for a meeting, a trip, or anything like that.

Also, I've been told that I am very mature for my age. stare
Often I become friends with people that are way older than me and never realize it until they tell me there age. xp

Sadient

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:41 pm
Welcome to the guild, Sadie! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 pm
Hello! I'm new here. My friend Safire told me about this place :3  

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:44 pm
><}}}^,> >

<<

Ja... Tis all.... I think ... I like to eat meh french fries with BBQ Sauce... And mix my sodas .... That's all me can thinky of....

-ish Sprite obsessed- My Sprite....

I always post with fishies... And I'm a computer geek and nerd. Anything else, ask.... )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:12 am
Greetings and Salutations!

Sorry for not coming and introducing myeslf as soon as I joined, but RL sometimes calls me away before I can get the fun stuff done (sigh)!

Anyhoo...

I'm not really new to Gaia, but I am uber new to Dragon Cave! I found that site while looking for more dragon stuff for my desktop... I adore dragons. My entire home is filled with dragons in some form - I even have a hand blown wineglass where the bowl is in the shape of a dragon, and the stem is the tail. I'm addicted to that little site... even though I'm at full capacity for eggs/hatchlings, I still refresh at the abandoned eggs site in vain for a glitch to happen and grant me another dragon LOL!

Oh, and on a more personal note: I'm an adult player. I'm also female! I originally started this character as a sort of in joke between a few friends, but then loved it too much to simply get rid of it... so here I am, almost 2 years later and still playing! I have 2 kids, who play here on Gaia as well, and their many friends as well.

I love playing AD&D, as well as other RPGs. I also play other PC games, like Guildwars, Neverwinter Nights, and (odd as it sounds) Sims 2 smile

Feel free to chat, and/or feed my babies (please? )

Here's the links to my scroll and some friends who also need some help!!!! I'll go see about clicking other now LOL!

My very own little scroll
Number 1 kid's scroll
Number 2 kid's scroll
A friend's scroll
Another friend's scroll
Still yet another friend's scroll

My awesome guild!
User Image

Totally Not Gay

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 pm
Totally Not Gay
Greetings and Salutations!

Sorry for not coming and introducing myeslf as soon as I joined, but RL sometimes calls me away before I can get the fun stuff done (sigh)!

Anyhoo...

I'm not really new to Gaia, but I am uber new to Dragon Cave! I found that site while looking for more dragon stuff for my desktop... I adore dragons. My entire home is filled with dragons in some form - I even have a hand blown wineglass where the bowl is in the shape of a dragon, and the stem is the tail. I'm addicted to that little site... even though I'm at full capacity for eggs/hatchlings, I still refresh at the abandoned eggs site in vain for a glitch to happen and grant me another dragon LOL!

Oh, and on a more personal note: I'm an adult player. I'm also female! I originally started this character as a sort of in joke between a few friends, but then loved it too much to simply get rid of it... so here I am, almost 2 years later and still playing! I have 2 kids, who play here on Gaia as well, and their many friends as well.

I love playing AD&D, as well as other RPGs. I also play other PC games, like Guildwars, Neverwinter Nights, and (odd as it sounds) Sims 2 smile

Feel free to chat, and/or feed my babies (please? )

Welcome welcome welcome! I am a deep lover of dragons myself a D&D player and a fan of Oblivion.
Whenever you feel the need to chat or stretch your RP skills you are welcome in the thread that is connected with the guild as that is where we do our stuff! Just wander in with your character and prepare to have fun.
And don't worry about the age thing, Willa will tell you the same.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff