Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:06 pm
Kazu slowly got up, looking at the ANBU mask she had been holding. "I- I don't remember any of that..." she stuttered. She looked at the scrap book. She opened it up to the back picture. "That's me?" She asked, pointing at the girl in the picture.
The picture was of five people right after the Akatsuki had been defeated and the group's return to Konoha. Jynx was lying in a hospital bed, bandages wrapped around his torso. He looked like he was just about to kill Tasu, who was annoying the hell out of him. Sakata and Seiyaku stood off to the side, both looking like they were sweat dropping. There was a girl inbetween them, yelling at them to both quit it or else. The girl looked just like Kazu.
Kazu looked around at the people standing around her, who looked like those standing in the picture. "Is this a cruel joke, or the truth?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:16 pm
"The truth,you went off to do some investigating and never came back"said Sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:21 pm
Kazu head snapped up. "When? Where?" Images had started flashing through her mind again, and this time she didn't even bother to stop them. She winced slightly. "What was the mission?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:28 pm
"About 4 months ago and you went to find what the other villages were planning,the ANBU found you things laying outside the sound village,we searched and searched but couldn't find you no matter what we did"she replied  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:43 pm
Twisting narrow tunnels... voices at the end. Darkness. This memory started to take center stage in Kazu's mind. She grimaced, because with the memories came pain. She bit her lip, drawing blood, trying to make sense of it.
"I think I was captured inside Sound..." She said, looking at Sakata. "But I don't remeber how or even why I was there..."

(She dissappeared 3 years ago, but that's okay. I bet anytime you spend as Orochimaru's little lab rat would screw with your mind. Lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:36 pm
Tasu said this might sound crazy but it is true tasu said as countinued to smoke.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 pm
Sakata grabbed the cigrette and stomped on the ground "I hate the smell of smoke if your gonna smoke go some where else"she sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:44 pm
tasu said don't touch my ******** cigeratie tasu took out another one and walked outside and then started to smoke.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:12 pm
This time Kazu reached over and grabbed it. "Don't smoke around me. I'd rather you drink." She said as she crushed it. She went back to trying to remember her past. Always, the memory of the corridor came back to her, and she had the feeling that this memory was the key to everything. She needed to remember what was said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:23 pm
tasu thought what is this every one take tasus cegereaties tasu said the was last ******** one. tasu sat down and started to think.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:38 pm
"lets try this"said Sakata she gathered chakra in her hand and put her hand on Kazu's forehead, Sakata's old memories flooded into Kazu's mind  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:50 pm
tasu turned and walked out side and looked around.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Kazu shrank back from Sakata, wincing as the memories flooded into her mind. She started to remember who she was, but after she left on her mission, she drew a blank. Nothing, no matter what it was, was able to awaken those memories.
Once the images stopped flashing in her mind, she sat down heavily, thinking about what to say to them. Finally she settled with, "I just hope you weren't at each others' throats while I was MIA..." A ghost of Kazu's old smile flashed onto her face, but as quickly as it came, it was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:17 pm
tsu came back in just in time to hear what kasu said and then he walked over to her and sat down next to her. and started to say what are you talking about kasu we wernt at each others throats when you were miising.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:30 pm
Kazu looked at him out of the corner of her eyes. "Right... you and Jynx couldn't stand each other while I was there, and Sakata was helping Jynx, remember? It was you against them... with me watching and interrupting occansionally..." She paused, amazed at how the memories had come back to her so easily. "Anyway, we all were always fighting, so why would I think it would be different if I was gone?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and smirking a bit.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff