Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image
** Ha ha, tell me when you decide. ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:37 pm
((Writer's block. Oh, and in case you haven't checked the away thread, I will be without internet access from Wednesday-Saturday. I hope that I may get online on Saturday, but I don't really think so.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:48 pm
((I'm waiting for people to post. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
** Ha ha, tell me when you decide. ~~
User Image

(Alright, I'll PM ya my new profile now...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:01 pm
Looking up from his notebook that he was drawing in, James spots a growing group of people outside the bakery. Seeing one man with shaggy black hair and ragged armor like that of a gladiator get up and head off on his own, James realizes what his drawing was missing and he quickly sketches in a weapon.

Closing his notebook and putting his pencil back in his pocket, James heads for the door to see what this group of people was up to...  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:08 am
User Image
After everything was in the backseat of her car, Hope walked back over to the group. "Um..." She said, looking at the flying bullets as they slowed to stop. Every time one popped, Hope jumped violently. Pushing her quavering hands into her pocket she bit her lower lip. "I really have to go now. Are you coming?" She questioned, getting slightly annoyed. The band couldn't start with out the lead singer, now could they?

Hope glanced around, it looked like the drunk had stumbled away or something. She sighed, just as some one else came up to them. "Hello." She greeted, forgetting her usual awareness around strangers.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:36 am
"Hey, hows it going?" James says approaching the group, one of who's members just said hello to him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:38 am
User Image
Hope sighed, "Fine, thanks. How about you?" She asked, stepping from one foot to the other. Then with out realizing it, she started humming the bands first song. Might as well practice all the little she could if she'd have to go straight on stage.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:44 am
James shrugs and says, "Life's good." Listening to her hum as there was a pause in their conversation James tries to spark it again. "Guessing by your humming and shuffling of your feet, you have to be going somewhere don't ya?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:46 am
User Image
Hope nodded, "The band. At the concert, I'm the lead singer." She explained hurriedly. "And I'm going to be late," She sighed, staring to chew on her cheek.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:54 am
"Well thats never a good thing. Need a ride there?" James asks, pointing over his shoulder toward a parking lot where he hoped she would think he had his car, which he didn't have. But how hard could it be to drive a car you drew... "I haven't been to a good concert for some time so I wouldn't mind..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:57 am
User Image
"I actually have my own car," She smiled. "Would you like to join me?" Hope asked with a slight blush. Her fingers moved to the keys in her pocket, fingering the cold electric, like buttons.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 am
"Oh..." James says, a bit bummed because he was wanting to try out that drawing anyway. But that didn't last long as his eyes brightening when she invited him along with her. Looking up James saw her blush a little, "If its no trouble I would love to." James replies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:14 am
User Image
Hope smiled, "Okay. Do be quick," She said, starting toward her car, pulling the keys from her pocket. The car beeped in reply, and Hope climbed in. The car was filled with snacks, drinks, and instruments. "Please mind that not," She murmered, starting the car.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:18 am
"Following you..." James says walking after her.

Remembering what his older brother's car like James just shrugs, "People have more important things to do then worry about how clean their car is..."  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff