Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:01 am
"Next time, don't ask me to help him." Jynx said holding his face. "Ok, to fake your death, we need to go back to Falena. That way, more gunslingers can see the death of the almighty Storm Breaker." Jynx said walking back to his house, with Kasu.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:15 am
Sakata turned her horse around and she saw Shickto"Hey whats up"she asked him"Are you ok?"Then some knight came riding with their horses too"The king is very ill we need you to come back"said one of them."ok"She replied she turned around to unsheath her sword from her horses saddle and she turned back around and slit the knights throat with one stroke he fell down blood ran down his neck he gave a shudder and died the remaining knights unsheathed their sword and transformed into shadow knights."Sakata don't you remember me?"asked one of them pulling off his hood"No you can't be your supposed to be dead what happened"She gasped."Sadly I am dead but I gave up death to be a knight in the dark realm"he said"You don't want to be cared for by Mirthros!!"She asked enraged((Mirthros it a god for knights))"No he betrayed me a long time ago,sister"
User Image  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:11 am
shicto said three things one i'm fine two hey and three if you touch her this retarded gun is going to be going threw your head b***h.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:20 am
Kazu stopped. "How did you know who I was?" She asked. Then she remembered the other gunslingers using her title so cavierly. "I guess I haven't properly introduced myself yet, huh? My name is Kazu Haran... and as you have figured out, Storm Breaker." She sighed. "I thought only other gunslingers knew that title... Man..."
She snatched the gun away from Shickto. "Don't touch this. It was a gift from a very important person to me." She holstered it. "Who's dead now..." she added under her breath.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 am
[i'm in the forest] shicto had the gun pointed at the knight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 am
Sakata's brother laughed"You can't kill me I'm already dead"he said.Sakata ran into his stomach stabbing her sword though his stomach"Yea but I can try"she said knocking him into a tree  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:31 am
Kazu loaded her guns and took aim at Sakata's brother. "Move!" she yelled. Sakata jumped to the left just as Kazu fired. He was shot in both the head and the heart, but he didn't fall. "What the Hell?" She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:33 am
shicto did not realy know how to work the thing but then he started to mess around with it and then it fired and shot the knight in the head and said sorry because he almost hit sakata.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:39 am
"Give me that." Kazu grabbed the gun out of Shickto's hand. "You don't know how to use it and you'll end up shooting the wrong person." She snapped at him.
She turned towards Sakata. "Who the hell is this guy? He's not dying!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am
two thing one i don't know that guy and two i would not have to use that stupid thing if i did not drop my sword trying to save your a** shicto snapped.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 am
Jynx was engadged in a fist fight with the guy. Jynx was winning, but barely. "Your good." Jynx said backing up to take a breather.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 am
"Oh! You mean this thing?" She unstrapped the sword from her back. "I have absolutely no use for it. More so, I was going to sell it to see what type of profit I could get off of it for more bullets." Kazu said, handing him the sword.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 am
shicto said how the ******** are you able to hold my sword the sword will only let use it always attacks every one who touches it and two you would have been killing some one shicto got his sword and ran at the bastered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:58 am
"Well, sorry..." she grumbled. "It looks like I'm not the only one with people issues."
She took a look at her bullet count. "Damn, I'm almost out..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:08 am
"Oh, I forgot." Jynx said passing Kasu back the bullets he took. "Shickto quit saying, One, blah blah, and Two, blah blah, its getting annoying." Jynx said turning his attention back to the fighter.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff