Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:45 pm
Jasper trailed behind then, worry creasing his brow. Where was Alice? he wondered, then continued to produce feelings of calmness, hoping to make Bella feel better.

Edward's arms tightened around Bella as she told him what the Cult planned to do. He did what? It wasn't really a question, Edward was just pissed that some guy had made his Bella feel that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 pm
"What are we gonna do?" she sniffled, feeling Jasper's clam working. "The newborns and Victoria....they were one thing. That seems so easy compared to these guys. I think we'd have it easier taking on the Volturi... they're old."  

6vampire6mistress6

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:23 pm
A voice echoed among the air around them, with a very eeriely scary laugh. "Eh hehehehehe hyuk hyuk hyuk ha ha ha ha hello there wonderful vampire fo the Cullen family" within a flash, faster then that of one of Alice's quicksteps, Armand was beside Bella and Edward in the yard. "Ello there mates I am a member of the cult, known as the Joyous Man, but you may call me Armand" He smiled as he bowed, he had a slight english accent and all of him was cloaked but a mask of a smiling man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:38 pm
(I don't know where everyone is, so I'll just start in the woods.)

Jacob walked about the border of the reservation, as a wolf. Even after they had taken on the newborn army, they still had to take shifts guarding La Push. It wasn't a job he liked. And now he disliked it even less. These days he had taken to lying around his house doing nothing. It was so much easier to do nothing, when depressed.

The teenaged werewolf sat down. He missed Bella. Ever since she had chosen Edward over him, he had been in this state of misery. Silently, he preyed for something to happen. For something that would provide him with a distraction, or else bring his love back to him.

violetpriestess72

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Edward gave a low growl and stepped back, away fromt the man. What the hell do you want? He snapped, not feeling calm anymore.

Jasper stood beside Edward and laid a hand on Bella's, trying to make her sleep now. His body tensed and he clentched his teeth, waiting for the poor soul to do something, anything, that would allow him to tear him to shreads. What should we do? He asked Edward, a muscle working in his jaw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:53 pm
"Hmhmhmhmhm I have already requested what i wish to have from this young sweet girl, netiher of your opinions matter to me at all really, and you, Jasper, can shut up and calm down!" with a simple glare an overpowering essence flew from his gaze to Jasper's, laying a veil of sleep around him.  

Kivyroku

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:24 am
Bella snuggled herself tightly into Edward.

"Jasper! What did you do to him?" she yelled. "And why are you back anyway? I haven't made any sort of decision yet!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:34 am
"I only put him to sleep, i have to show you some kind of power I have" he laughed.  

Kivyroku

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:58 pm
Kathrine silently stared up at the sky, lost in her thoughts. The voices surrounding her only vaugely heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:27 pm
"Perhaps you fools need to be a little mroe aware of the position you all are in...KATHERINE!: he yelled for the girl in a very angry and commanding tone.  

Kivyroku

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Accalia sat up suddenly as she heard Armand yell for Katherine. Turning she said, "Hey, Katie I think Armand wants you." Smiling as she stated the overly obvious, she continued. "Tell him I'm going to go play with the dogs." Walking slowly out of the clearing, she turned around and waved to Katherine as she left.
Reaching the woods Accalia stopped. Seeing a giant wolf, she walked towards it. Sitting down a few feet away, she said, "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me, is that okay? Nod your head yes or no."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 pm
"We already understand! You've already done enough damage here.... can't you just let us think in peace?" Bella knew that pleading would get her no where, but it was all she could do as a mere human.  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:15 pm
((Can Armand read minds then?))

Jasper fought for a moment, but was caught inprepaired, and he crumpled to the ground with a soft thud.

Edward glared at Armand and bared his teeth, arm's wrapping tighter around Bella. Hush Love. he said, looking behind Armand for any help from his family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 am
medusa56
Accalia sat up suddenly as she heard Armand yell for Katherine. Turning she said, "Hey, Katie I think Armand wants you." Smiling as she stated the overly obvious, she continued. "Tell him I'm going to go play with the dogs." Walking slowly out of the clearing, she turned around and waved to Katherine as she left.
Reaching the woods Accalia stopped. Seeing a giant wolf, she walked towards it. Sitting down a few feet away, she said, "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me, is that okay? Nod your head yes or no."

Jacob was on his feet within a fraction of a second. His teeth were bared in a snarl. The stench of the vampire burned in his nose, and put him on edge. He shot out a message to the rest of the pack.

Why would the vampire even think he would be okay with talking to her? It should've been obvious that he would not want to associate with her.

(I'm going to puppeteer all the werewolves until someone takes their spots, by the way.)

violetpriestess72

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:05 am
Accalia grinned maliciously at the wolf as he stood up. She automatically felt the anger from the wolf. "You want to talk to me because your Bella's in trouble." Accalia had planned for this to happen. Why would a werewolf trust her? After letting it set in, she continued. "The rest of my 'family' is over at the Cullen's right now. I promise, I would never hurt her. If you want to help her, I would suggest following me." Turning away from the wolf Accalia started walking away. "Also, don't think of attacking me. Tell all of your friends about that. If you even touch me, you'll be dead."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff