Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:20 am
"What is going on in the-!?" He shouted, and was cut off when he ducked, and a large spike flew overhead.
"What the!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:31 am
"Take the week off." Krow said as he stood up and went to the little girl. "don't worry i'm not an ennemy. Who are you and why are you here?" he asked before reallising that she was bleeding. "let me handle this.." he said as he put in hand on he chest getting off the blood of her respiration conduct and fixed her intern emoragy. "So who are you?" he asked her again. Then looked back at spider making a sign to say 'you know her?'  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:54 am
Spider frowned when he ordered her to take a week off. She hated being off, more then hse hated normal humans. She blinked rapidly as she stared at the little girl, she then shook her head no. She then looked up at Seymour and quickly moved her hands to speak with him, "You ok?" she questioned him as she stood up, ingnoring the healers orderes pushing the coveres off of her. sahe frowned why on earth did the doctor pull off her shoes? Her bare feet gently thuded agianst the wood floor. She dusted off her jeans with a frown as she streatched out her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:40 am
"Yeah. I'm fine." He replied. He walked into the room. "Who are you, young girl." He asked her swiftly.

((Seriously, we need some action, like an attack on the base or something.))  

Furyal

JellehBelleh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:34 pm
She gasped and hid under the covers, "Byron." she squeaked. She didn't feel like being seen the way she was. She sneezed again, making six small holes in the blanket. "Sorry..I'm allergic to the latex gloves on the night stand. I-- ACHOO!" she sneezed again, sending six larger spikes wizzling through the air.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Seymour quietly swore and dove from the spikes. "What the hell!" He jumped back up. "Not just your name! I mean truly, WHO are you." He glared at the girl and sighed.
"Dammit, Krow. Your making me overly frustrated about the whole 'getting ready for war' thing.."

((I have such a Writers block! sorry for not even being Semi-lit.))  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:10 pm
"If your not happy go outside and talk to them... I'm sure they will listen to you." he said mean. " This is real life Seymore we gotta t=do what it takes to survive, we have the right to live as much as they do." he said as he walked infront of Spider again. "Don't even try to fight.. it's too dangerous." he said as he went out of the room and started the alarm. "Those warm blood are near i feel them , get ready to fight!" he said as he walk rapidly to the main wall to see 2 squad not far from the base. "Everyone knows what they have to do, healer, women and childs to the underground. Those that can fight do as you can to survive if there's too much of them i'll handle it ... Alone!" He yelled for everyone to hear him. without an argue or question they all did what he asked for. "Now soldiers we will show them what we are mad off! Let's fight for our familly and for our lives! Our freedom is on the line, so WIN THIS FIGHT FOR ALL OF US!" he yelled out loud. "This is it... the first assault. if it does like the last time... we will have a 3 days fight again... or even worst... lucky we havn't lost alot... but still." he wishpered worried about the others. "Millenia..." he said as she walked beside him "Yes?" she asked. "Get Spider into the Underground and keep an eye on her. You two won't do this fight..." he said with a smile as he put on his body armor that a soldier brought him. "If it get too much , my blood shield will hold them then i will go for it while you Spider and the others run by the underground to the secondary base, Spider is the second in charge don't disobey her but don't let her get back here." he said before that the ennemies stopped right infront of the door. "Give up Cursed and we might sprae you!" the general said "Hurry go now." he said to millenia then looked back at the general. "Yes well i'll think about it..." he said with as smile as a shot could be heard. One of the opposite soldier had shot himselft into the head and died. "What do you think is my answer?"

_____

Millenia ran into the infermery. "Guys we gotta go!" she said with her little voice. "Order from Krow, Every women, child and those taht can't fight , that include you Spider have to get to the underground." she said softly. "You two" she said to the little girl. "I don't know about Seymore but just don't die." she said before taking Spider's hand and tried to pull her to the underground.

(( don't mind that... You wanted some action you'll get some! lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:06 am
Spider stopped shoirt as krow stepped in front of her. She opened her mouth in protest but he stopped her, she frowned as he gave his orders. Being second in command had it's downfalls, she clicked her teath loudly together as Millenia grabbed her hand. She patted Krow on the shoulder gently, "Be careful. Both of you." She stated in sign languedge, she then ran off with Millinia in silience. She let out a sharp wistle pierce the air calling all to follow her, she then kicked the ground and a panel flipped open, she stepped on a button revealing a secret passageway in a wall. She then ran into it as others followed her in a dutiful manner.  

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:46 am
Seymour stood at the very back of the formated army, much like a a sniper. He had binoculars over his eyes at the moment, sending impossible thunderstorms at the enemy troops. They say that lightning only strikes in the same place twice? Yeah, right. He was caught up in the moment of battle to far when he literally send 18 bolts of lightning around some soldiers, which lit the grass around them on fire. He laughed half insanely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:07 pm
Krow smiled still looking at the ennemy army "Your good for a new one." he said laughing. then raised his hand and shouted " FIRE AT WILL!". Fire balls reached the first enemy lines burning them as the other Cursed started to attack them. "I'm going in are you comming?" he asked him with a smile  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:57 pm
"I'm no good up close." He said, smiling insanely. Sure, he hated to fight, but when he got caught up in it.... He grabbed his axe. "But sure, lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:04 am
"For our freedom!" Krow yelled out loud as he jumped off the wall and ran toward the massive ennemy. "I'll bring you all down 100 times if i have too, but i'll never let you touch Spider and my familly!" he yelled as he was almost dancing getting foward toward them to dodge the bullets. "Your the first one!" He said before punching a soldier in the face making his neck break. Some of the soldiers surrounded him. "Too easy..." he said smilling evily as he raised his hands. "Now all of you die!" he said before that the soldiers arround him started to shoot everyone else in theire own team.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 am
Seymour casually walk around the battle field, dodging, slicing every once in a while. One guy charged at him, and Seymour summoned a single piece of hail the size of a mini-van to crash on him. "All these people are foolish."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:54 am
As the alarm went off, Byron frowned. She crossed her arms and pouted. She was always too small to be in fights, which was why she was even in the hospital. She mumbled under her breath then sneezed again, shooting a few more spikes towards the ceiling. They joined the many other spikes in the ceiling as well, and a few holes.

JellehBelleh

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:23 am
Spider lead the otheres through a maze of well designed caves and tunnels until at long last they reached the secondary base wich rested along sid eof a giant mountin. Spider panted as she counted as others passed by her. little miliena was led by the hand of another to the mountin. Spider frowned, as she counted not all were here yet, she wore a worried look on her face as she waitied for the others to catch up.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff