Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 pm
Zachary lifted the silver spool of thread out of the drawer and closed it. Zeke placed the thread atop the chest of drawers , place the needle between his lips in order to free up his hands to push the brown locks out of his eyes. with his new cleared vision, he picked up the spool and pulled the silver thread out.

Aiming with one eye closed, he attempted to thread the needle, only to have in bunch up at the base of the eye or simply zoom past it. On either his fifteenth or sixteenth try, it finnaly went through. Zeke knotted the string 3 or 4 times to ensure it wouldn't slip out. gabbing the needle into the spool, he turned to hand it to the other servant.

Upon turning, her glimpsed the Magi's uncovered body, quickly growning bashful himself. As to not blow his cover, Zeke shook the hair back into his face and handed the Servant the spool.

As Zeke stared down at the floor humbly, he began to wonder about the mysterious Energy Magi. Several things ran through his mind, such as why there were bandages wrapped around her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:25 pm
Tye stood up and nodded. "Sure, But it's not like I'll be able to see anything." He signaled Zephe to follow and followed the servant for the tour. "Where are we going first?" He asked curiously. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed. Damn, this servant was slow to answer. Was he elderly? He couldn't tell.  

Furyal

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 am
The giant gates of the city rose up in front of Ianeigo as he emerged from the edge of the forest. Pausing for a second, he let out a low whistle at the impressive sight. The gates were open for the ceremony so he wandered his way inside and began to mingle.

The city was alive with people of all walks, busy with the hustle and bustle of the normal market with extra population added on to make it even more hectic. He smiled to himself as he meandered through the crowded streets, watching vendors holding up their goods, shouting at their competition while trying to lure in customers. Ian had missed this atmosphere in the last while. It had been about three years since he had been in a big city, and even longer since he had been in a large city while there were large happenings taking place at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:46 am
The Energy Magi
User Image
You can feel it in the air....
Eli fell silient as the two men worked, the servant measured her thin waist. "Oh to think that i am so blessed to see the third energy magi in my lifetime!"
The servent rambled on as he measured the lenth of eli's well toned long legs. She smiled gently as he rambled on, telling her the stories he had herd of the second magi.
Change is comeing..

"First we will visit the right room, this room is completly dedicated to the good mother, who was akso the first recorded energy magi." replied the elderly servent as he led the two of them forward. "Unfortunatly alot of the past about her is unkown, considering all we know is about her adult life. And some of that is lost to us." He led them to the room wwith a smile. "Here we see some artwork, of our heroine. This statue you see here was made after she became high general of the army. Which was quite a feet! Considering at the time women were not allowed in the army at the time. In fact this crime was punishable by death!"  

amethyst jo butterfly

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:26 am
Zephe followed Tye with a nod, and she curtsied politely, silently, to the elderly servant in humble greeting. She thought it was nice that they would give a tour, even though her Master was blind. It was very considerate, in her eyes. In the right room, there were some beautiful pieces of artwork. Zephe was amazed, and then the statue was something. It was gloriously hand-crafted, of the highest skill and quality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 am
Tye sighed. He knew it was illegal to have woman in the war at the time. His great grandfather had entered the war, and his wife wanted to go too, but they wouldn't let her. Sure, learning about the first Energy Magi was interesting. He sighed again when the guy was saying 'As you see here'. No, I can not see there! I'm goddamn blind! He wanted to shout out, but that would be disrespectful and he would probably be thrown out. "So, could you actually tell me about her adult life? So far all you've told me she was in an army.  

Furyal

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:44 am
"All that is known is that she was a simple farmer, and somehow disguised herself as a man to enter the war." Replied the servent as he stood before the large statue. "It was discovered a year later into the great war, that she was indeed female, and put on trial. however she was saved by her fellow soldiers. She slowly rose through the ranks, becoming High general, wich is one step below the king. After the war she went on to become the city of Ilumina's first elected queen. After wards she traveled the entire earth, making peace with all the kindgoms, and even begn re-building the country wich she defeated in the war. Unfortuatly her life was cut short at the age of thirty-two. When she died of disease. We also know that she married and had two sons, however, where she is buried and her famed sword location is, is uknown. Legend is that she was so beautiful, that all who she met and spoke with loved her greatly and that she was given a rare chance to become a goddess, but refused because her memory would be taken from her."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 am
Zephe, after being Tye's slave for so long, could tell that he was feeling a bit stressed out because he was blind, and the tour guide kept on saying things like, "As you see here" and such.

Zephe listened intently, silently, to the famed story of the first Energy Magi. The Energy Magi's life story was very fascinating and interestng, and Zephe's attention was held rapt by the tour guide. She was given the chance to become a goddess?! Zephe internally exclaimed through her own thoughts. Amazing!

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:00 am
He listened intently to the guide. Whoa. Goddess!? Those things exist!? He thought to himself. He never believed in Gods or Goddesses, but then again it was only a legend. And he did have a demon slave, he may as well believe. He sighed. He was gonna believe, but not worship them. Gods are just more powerful humans.He closed his sightless eyes and wrapped his scarf around them, to show the tour guide he was blind. "Where are we going to..." He trailed off. He was going to say 'see next', but, after all. he was blind. "Tour next?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:18 am
"Because of this one womans devote beliefs in peace, and what is right, this earht was led into thiis ten thousand year golden age. Now then on to the next room. This room is dedicated to all magi, earth, fire, wind.." He explaned as they entered. This temple itself was built by the great great grandson of Lee Draco who wanted to keep a piece of that past so that we would lern from it." many paintings , statues decoracted the room. One painting in particular seemed a bit oddly placed, it depicted a great battle. it was farely small, and seemed a bi tout of place..  

amethyst jo butterfly

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:20 am
Zephe averted her gaze from the beautiful statue, to her Master as he wrapped a scarf around his eyes, and then she turned her gaze on the tour guide as they continued on the tour. They entered a lovely room with many paintings and intricate statues. Zephe scanned the room quickly, but her eyes lingered upon the out-of-place painting that was fairly small, and displayed a great, bloody battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:32 am
'Great. Another room completely covered with decorations I can't see.' He thoguht to himself, as he followed the tour guide to the room. He could tell it was decorated,simply because he sensed the paintings with his radar-like hearing. He sighed. "Is there a room anywhere where It isn't dedicated to paintings and statues. I've held this in long enough, I'm blind. Zephe isn't though, obviously. She can look at the paintings, I can't. I came here to learn a lot about Magi, not walk around aimlessly." He sighed.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:40 am
Zephe felt very bad for her Master, and looked down at her feet. She said after a moment of utter silence, "Yes, please do move on," she suggested to the Tour Guide. "For my Master. He is blind, so visual objects do not interest him much." She shut her mouth tight after speaking, maknig sure not to speak more than absolutely necessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 am
"Oh I am very sorry, i did not know. i will tell you both what i can about this room. There are many painting and statues of all the energy magi. The first earth magi, water magi and so on were not discovered untill late in Lee dracos short life. There is one painting in particular that is very intresting, this small battle scene here. Not much is known about it, such as author, or when exactly it was painted. Obviusly it is of lee draco when she was high general, fighting agianst the dark forces, however it is siad that there is a secrect messege inside the painting. Legend is is that this painting has a life of it's own. Now onto the next room, a room aiu think you both will enjoy."  

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:48 am
"Zephe, We can stay in this room for a while if you wish to look at the paintings. I don't really mind. I just hope this entire tour isn't pictures and paintings." He sighed. "Sorry for my burst. I just got a little annoyed." He apologized to the tour guide. He sighed again and untied the scarf from his eyes and wrapped it back around his neck.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff