Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:48 am
Errol McGillivray
RPDOfficer
different sides dice are for different attacks, spell castings, summons and such.

A d20 ((20 sided dice)) is used most of the time for an attack roll. Depending on the other creatures Armor class and what you roll...you ether hit or miss. a 20 is a critical hit, causing double damage. a 1 is a Critical Fail; in which you either get hurt or hurt one of your party members. ((a friend of mine critically failed and decapitated me.))
O.. kay... I kind of get that. So, basically, we'd roll, then draw the picture based on the roll. But you know, if you delete your post, the action is deleted.

Basically, yeah. Since there's no armor class and not a lot of people know how to play DnD, I'd figure a 10 split would work; anything under 10 is a miss and anything above is a hit.  
Errol McGillivray rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:52 am
RPDOfficer
Errol McGillivray
RPDOfficer
different sides dice are for different attacks, spell castings, summons and such.

A d20 ((20 sided dice)) is used most of the time for an attack roll. Depending on the other creatures Armor class and what you roll...you ether hit or miss. a 20 is a critical hit, causing double damage. a 1 is a Critical Fail; in which you either get hurt or hurt one of your party members. ((a friend of mine critically failed and decapitated me.))
O.. kay... I kind of get that. So, basically, we'd roll, then draw the picture based on the roll. But you know, if you delete your post, the action is deleted.

Basically, yeah. Since there's no armor class and not a lot of people know how to play DnD, I'd figure a 10 split would work; anything under 10 is a miss and anything above is a hit.
Makes sense. But what's with the letters? Edit: Nevermind. I guess that was the 100 sided one.  

Errol McGillivray

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:59 am
Letters, what letters?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 pm
RPDOfficer
Letters, what letters?
I have no idea what I'm talking about. gonk  

Errol McGillivray

Origamidude

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:27 am
I dunno if this has already been suggested, but since there's classic ABR and artist ABR, why not have an original character ABR? I'm sure all of us has some interesting characters to throw into the fray. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:36 am
Origamidude
I dunno if this has already been suggested, but since there's classic ABR and artist ABR, why not have an original character ABR? I'm sure all of us has some interesting characters to throw into the fray. 3nodding

Oh man, I know what you mean. D:
I have 58 characters, 29 of which have been drawn, and 17 of which have been given full histories and about... 5 which have real personalities.
XD

I'M CRAZY.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:06 am
The Pie
Origamidude

I have 58 characters, 29 of which have been drawn, and 17 of which have been given full histories and about... 5 which have real personalities.
XD

I'M CRAZY.
You're not the only one. I think that's agood idea. But we need to post their profiles and such too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:06 am
The Pie
Origamidude

XD

I'M CRAZY.
Aw, man, an OCBR? I'm game. Maybe I can put some of my failed characters to use...  

8Bit Jack

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:41 am
Errol McGillivray
You're not the only one. I think that's agood idea. But we need to post their profiles and such too.

Ah yeah. Dammit. D:
Actually, do we really need to post their profiles? We didn't really have to do that for the classic battle. D:

Unless people want to post their profiles. :B Feel free to make the thread. If any of the mods aren't around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:31 pm
The Pie
Errol McGillivray

Ah yeah. Dammit. D:
Actually, do we really need to post their profiles? We didn't really have to do that for the classic battle. D:

Unless people want to post their profiles. :B Feel free to make the thread. If any of the mods aren't around.
Hiding Pie? xd

Well, we can ask what the general concensous is. I'm all for the idea. And I can do without the profiles, but people may cheat.  

Errol McGillivray

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:33 pm
Errol McGillivray
Hiding Pie? xd

Well, we can ask what the general concensous is. I'm all for the idea. And I can do without the profiles, but people may cheat.

Yes, from all the vicious fangirls who want my babies. You can't have them! No one can! *fends off with a french fry*

Cheat?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:00 am
RPDOfficer

Don't talk about DnD as if it was the only RPG out there! gonk *Has tried tens of RPGs, none of them DnD and very few with systems resembling DnD.*  

Lazarous

Magical Bum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:21 pm
Yea there is uh.. Alternity..and uh...Star Wars? Oh yeah, and BeSM!
There was another one too, but I forgot what it was.
..but if we got rid of the AC, then what affect would armor have for us, =/ would it simply reduce the amount of damage we got?

Either way, I'm up for any of these ideas, and I'm currently finding some Drivers for my scanner, so that I may join y'all once again.

-Magical Bum, over and out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:43 am
The Pie
Errol McGillivray
Hiding Pie? xd

Yes, from all the vicious fangirls who want my babies. You can't have them! No one can! *fends off with a french fry*

Cheat?
People can change up their abilities and godmod all over the place. I don't think we have people like that in there, but you never know.  

Errol McGillivray

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:23 pm
Errol McGillivray
The Pie
Errol McGillivray
Hiding Pie? xd

Cheat?
People can change up their abilities and godmod all over the place. I don't think we have people like that in there, but you never know.
A lot of people god mod, there's no way of stopping them. I suggest doing what marshu did when I was a god modding n00b... If anyone remembers.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff