Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 pm
Reminds me of an Anime version of Laura Croft from Tomb Raider.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:04 am
never thought of that, but i guess it does. i dunno, the drawing was all in good fun.  

mintsie_ii

M o z e L e e 7

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 pm
I don't so much draw avi's as much as I alter the way they look with a picture editor... It does take quite a bit of time depending on what I'm doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:42 am
i know what you mean. the only program i have on my comp is MS Paint, so i don't usually color any of my drawings on the computer. mostly because i don't have the patience to do it in the first place. sweatdrop  

mintsie_ii

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:54 pm
User Image ><}}> < Mew...

Here's my charished work... )

I know it's bad.....

><}}>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:53 pm
i don't think it's that bad catti, just make her neck a little bit skinnier and have her shoulders droop downwards a bit and you're good.  

mintsie_ii

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:10 pm
><}}> < -shakes head- Click the link then you'll know what I am talking about....

As for her, that was my second style... I've grown from then but she is a warrior and uptense is her thing... Also, she has marks on her back where she was placed into a set of dark angel wings that appear at night.... )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:42 pm
Catti Saionji
><}}> < -shakes head- Click the link then you'll know what I am talking about....

As for her, that was my second style... I've grown from then but she is a warrior and uptense is her thing... Also, she has marks on her back where she was placed into a set of dark angel wings that appear at night.... )

yeah i forgot to click the link, but i don't think it's that bad. believe me, i've seen worse.  

mintsie_ii

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 pm
><}}> < Finished in four days... )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:34 am
four days?! it took me an entire week to finish decorating my art portfolio. and it only had pandas on them! i'm so slow... sweatdrop  

mintsie_ii

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:45 pm
><}}> < Ehe... It took me like two weeks to do a twelve point Broken Glass scene... I'll see if I can take a picture of my wolfy and post it... )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:54 am
i hate detail...and realism...basically because realism has too much detail in them. they always take me forever. i'd love to see your wolfy pic! i have one too! well it's sorta a mix between a fox and a wolf, but *shrugs* i was bored during math class and decided to do it for fun. plus i as practicing how to draw animals. i think this was my first attempt.
User Image
notice my "FAIL" attempts at a background. i got lazy about it and decided to leave it as it is...maybe i'll work on it later....a lot later. this was done sometime last year in pre-calc class.  

mintsie_ii

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:27 pm
nobody's been here in a while....my wolfy's lonely. :'(  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 am
finally! and something i drew that i'm really very proud of! (except for the bricks, if you look at it you'll see what i mean.)
it's a gaia commission for Inuziro_Darkbrand. i luvs the eye...
User Image  

mintsie_ii

Vezum

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 am
As much as I love drawing and drawing dragons, I'll have to find some time befor I post some art. :P  
Art!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff