Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
People who you wanna punch in the face Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 am
Naztakuan
I've always had issues with authority since I was young.
Authority is given to men by other men. The problem with that is obvious. Any human that desires 'freedom' has issues with authority.
I was precocious and the adults were often stupid.
Arrogance.
But I grew up in a household where my father fervently believed children should be seen and not heard.
Should they be given a voice of greater or equal significance?
So I kept my mouth shut...and rebelled in silence. It's not so much all authority figures that I dislike. But I hate people who abuse their power and that happens more often than not. People are always easily corrupted when they are given a little bit of power.
Humans tend to forget restraint if that which governed restraint is removed.
This happened at least three times during my summer job when certain people got promoted and those in power simply promoted people who were incompetent. Nothing makes me angrier than a person in charge who doesn't know what they are doing.
Again, those with authority inherit authority from other men. The system isn't in any regards unbiased. Those with authority empower individuals they regard as adequate. Often that adequacy means friends or family ... sometimes they might even do so for improper reasons: financial or sexual arrangements.
I also hate people who think that just because they YELL scream louder than you do, that it makes them right. Nothing makes me angrier than someone who THINKS they are superior to you, yelling at you and telling you what to do. When I was a child, I wasn't supposed to say nothin to grown folks even if what they said was bigoted or completely moronic. But once I grew up, nothing changed. They are always older than you and always think they're right. And that's fine, but I don't have to listen or agree.
I could say the same for you; thinking that you, yourself, are superior. From 'precocious' and 'adults were often stupid' to 'Nothing makes me angrier than a person in charge who doesn't know what they are doing.'

How do you deal with those people who are "in charge"? or just plain confronatational.
I tend to ignore them
I know I could do better but I'm not an openly confrontational person by nature. I'm what you call a "white anger" person. For me I haven't figured out a healthy medium in self expression. Either I'm totally locked up, Or I snap and go crazy. Either I say nothing, or someone goes to the hospital. There's no in between. At least, I haven't worked that part out. I'm so jealous of those people who act all ghetto and arguementitive and cuss people out. I simply cannot do that.

I get back at people with subtler ways.Then I act like it was an accident or it never happened. Like my suite mate broke my French press. She didn't even own up to it or offer to pay for it. It's ok..I'm just going to steal something of hers later twisted .
Revenge is a repetitious circular event, I find.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:53 pm
At the moment I want to punch my neighbors and my mother for being racists. This time, it's personal! burning_eyes  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Midnight_Fox101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:32 am
someone i wanna punch in the face....
hmm anyone whos racist ill kick there a** if they say anything about ppl outside of there race >=-[

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:35 am
Goth_Star101
someone i wanna punch in the face....
hmm anyone whos racist ill kick there a** if they say anything about ppl outside of there race >=-[

...but not if they talk about their own race?  

GilAskan
Crew

Wilixer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 am
SaphiraJade
Wilixer
Jkiller00
あなたのすべてのほんの冗談です。 twisted

Anata no subete no hon no (gah can't read kanji >.<) desu.
And the only words I understood were "you and "book", if I'm correct.
Sorry, not trying to show off, but I just couldn't help it sweatdrop

Anyway, back on topic.
I really wanna smash the people at MTV right in the face. Remember how good it was back in the 90's when they actually foucsed on the music and gave Beavis and Butthead and stuff? They've ruined it now. They should probably change the name of the network, because it definitely can't be called 'music' television anymore. All it is now is a bunch of crappy "reality" shows, and re-runs of America's Next Top Model. stare
Almost all they do music-wise is give a few hours of videos in the morning, and then TRL in the afternoon, and TRL isn't anything to cheer about either...-.-;;

I love you. I wanna be you when I grow up. mrgreen

Why, thank you ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 pm
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
people who cut them selves
people who are depressed(its a waist of time)
my step mom(b***h is kicking me out of the house for being gothic no joke)
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stellar shoe(random gay guy at my old school/btw i do like gay people but not him)
my girl friends parents (wild guess)
EMOs who think they r goth
stupid people  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:41 pm
-NNy-SOAd
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stellar shoe(random gay guy at my old school/btw i do like gay people but not him)
stupid people
While I agree with wanting to punch emo kids in the face, I don't necessarily think punching a punk in the face is a good idea.

And being depressed is a fact of life. Most people experience a period of depression at least once in their life. You can't hate on people for being chemically imbalanced.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:42 pm
My sister. She has treated me like a piece of s**t my whole life. When I was younger she would yell at me for being happy, she would tell me at the age of 7 that none of my friends liked me and that they only would hang out with me, because they pitied me, she would steal my things, then go off to tell my parents that I gave them to her. She would even mock me at church when I would be talking to friends casually about Pokemon(long time ago when Pokemon was the hip thing). She even blamed me for the computer breaking, she said that it was my games and she thought this because she worked at Best Buy......did I mention she used limewire all the freaking time on the computer?

And I have social awkward problems to this day due to her constant mocking of myself. I have low self esteem and at times I kick myself due to things I say.

Iwould get pay back on that cold hearted b***h but I will not. That is not because she is family, I could care less really about my family, I choose not to because I would rather cherish my friends that I have.

She moved out a while back, and sense then my house has been peaceful, except when she comes to visit.  

Death Sharpie

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:43 pm
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stupid people
While I agree with wanting to punch emo kids in the face, I don't necessarily think punching a punk in the face is a good idea.
That's a suicidal idea, if we're talking about the punks I know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:46 pm
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stupid people
OOOOH Yeah. Crusties and street punks aren't the kids you want to be ******** with. I know cause I date one. Fights can get pretty gruesome.  

Laharl Part Deux

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stupid people
OOOOH Yeah. Crusties and street punks aren't the kids you want to be ******** with. I know cause I date one. Fights can get pretty gruesome.
The last fight I witnessed ended with the expulsion and transfer of a friend and the hospitalization of someone else. You don't wanna ******** around with 'em.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:25 pm
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stupid people
The last fight I witnessed ended with the expulsion and transfer of a friend and the hospitalization of someone else. You don't wanna ******** around with 'em.

*shrugs* its my choice and in my defense i have taken out lots of stupid punks i know that deserved it, there is nothing about them that makes them better then me or any one else, nothing that makes them scary or stronger its how u see ur self not them oh and i will add something i forgot gangsters i want to punch them as well  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:36 am
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
EMOs
punk/skaters
smokers
stones
my dad(for marrying her)
preps
stupid people

*shrugs* its my choice and in my defense i have taken out lots of stupid punks i know that deserved it, there is nothing about them that makes them better then me or any one else, nothing that makes them scary or stronger its how u see ur self not them oh and i will add something i forgot gangsters i want to punch them as well
Punks don't think they're better than anyone else. We're a chill kind of people who, unless provoked by some a*****e, don't really give a s**t about anyone else.

And I highly doubt they punks you've "taken out," were real punk kids. Cause the ones I know aren't afraid of stabbing somone or killing them for that matter. But I've said my piece think what you will. But if you get ******** up, all I have to say is I told you so.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX

Punks don't think they're better than anyone else. We're a chill kind of people who, unless provoked by some a*****e, don't really give a s**t about anyone else.

And I highly doubt they punks you've "taken out," were real punk kids. Cause the ones I know aren't afraid of stabbing somone or killing them for that matter. But I've said my piece think what you will. But if you get ******** up, all I have to say is I told you so.
When you're in the hospital Laharl and I won't be sending you flowers, 'cuz we warned you it would happen someday.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Chibi Kytanna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:47 pm
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX

When you're in the hospital Laharl and I won't be sending you flowers, 'cuz we warned you it would happen someday.

...Wow I love this place @.@

On topic. I hate most of humanity. So, I suppose all of em should go down.

Whores
Morons
Liars
Users

Ya get the idea, right?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items