Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack Character Do You Like Least? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love all the characters!
  There's a couple I could do without...
  I can only stand a couple.
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:27 am
THAT'S ACTUALLY MY PROBLEM NOW. I'm at the point where [spoilerslol?]You need to find AI Harald's room[/spoilers be gone] and therefore go through like 10 floors of Data Bugs. I keep Game Over-ing, and I'm just like, "OH SCREW YOU, TOO, BANDAI."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

I haven't even beaten Infection yet, because I'm totally useless without the help of party members :'< Mia said to come alone to this one dungeon, and I keep dying because I can't beat the monsters on my own D:

I remember that dungeon. D: I had problems with it too. I think you just have to level up a bit and bring lots of healing items.

Lol ;-; leveling is more boring and difficult in this game than in G.U for me, and for some reason it's very difficult to earn money too D': Fairy Orbs and Return Feathers are actually necessary but sometimes I have to go without 'cause I'm so poor, then I get lost in the dungeons and it takes me like an hour to get out.

Puppetry

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 am
I hate Sakaki. I really do. Endrance creeps me out. Piros annoys me (and he kissed Haseo D: ) All of the other characters were tolerable. The English voices in //Infection annoyed me, so I switched to the Japanese ones. If that were possible for G.U., Endrance probably wouldn't creep me out.
Atoli is ok, Ovan makes me mad at times, and the other characters can be annoying but usually aren't. I didn't really watch Legend of Twilight, so I have nothing to say on Shugo and Rena. Silver Knight is the worst character in SIGN. The few times that I watched Roots, I made sure to watch the Japanese version with subs (dubs are annoying).
Yeahhhh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:37 pm
Haseo,Ovan,Azure Kite,Azure Balmung,and...Natsume.  

Changed Acc

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 am
Kite! I hate main charries. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:52 am
@Pup
I know! D; I'm totally broke in GU, but I have so much money in Quarantine. I think it's easy because you just have to data drain something, and just sell the weapon/armor you get from data draining. That's how I made all my money. I was a data draining freak ;-;

@Doomed
Aw, you didn't like Silver Knight? xD Why not?

@0o
Why didn't you like Azure Kite and Balmung?

@Kytes
Why don't you like main characters? xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:02 pm
@Greevur- Really? I have the exact opposite problem. I have an ungodly amount of money in G.U., but am constantly poor in //IMOQ. 8D

I... LOVE SILVER KNIGHT. ;_; I used to not like him when I was younger, but I went back and rewatched the series and oh god. heart

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get Azure Knight hate. 8D I mean... they have no personalities...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 am
XxGrieverxX
@Pup
I know! D; I'm totally broke in GU, but I have so much money in Quarantine. I think it's easy because you just have to data drain something, and just sell the weapon/armor you get from data draining. That's how I made all my money. I was a data draining freak ;-;

@Doomed
Aw, you didn't like Silver Knight? xD Why not?

@0o
Why didn't you like Azure Kite and Balmung?

@Kytes
Why don't you like main characters? xD

Haven't you noticed that? I like Kytes in FF12, random white mages in FFTA2, Elk in this... XD

I just get really irritated with 'em. And usually the side charries are HAWT.  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:23 am
;A; I hated Kytes. I hated like all the new characters in FFXII Revenent wings. They were all stupid... in fact, the entire game seemed stupid to me. Which is sad because I LOVED FFXII.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Misaki Haseo
;A; I hated Kytes. I hated like all the new characters in FFXII Revenent wings. They were all stupid... in fact, the entire game seemed stupid to me. Which is sad because I LOVED FFXII.
Kytes wasn't new though. Nor was Filo.

Kytes just didn't appear much, and Filo you had to talk to, that evil girl.

Kytes was just newly playable ;-; Dissing my favorite character ever.  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm
I do not like a ton of the characters (which are mainly the side characters) but the more main characters that I hate are Piros (1 and 3) and Tsukasa (please do not kill me). Piros is just self-explainitory, but Tsukasa is just anoying, one minute she's a guy and the next she's a girl. Serriously how do you forget your gender?

Also Remnant Wings ruined all the characters, I only liked designing the airship.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Kaiomeh
Serriously how do you forget your gender?

Apparently, being mindraped by an evil echo-y AI voice is the trick? 8D;

lolfinalfantasy 8|  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm
@Twelvie
Wow, how'd you make all your money in GU? D:

@Kytes
My sister is the same way. She likes all of the side characters and dislikes the villains and the main characters. xD

@Misaki
You didn't like any new characters? Aw, I didn't really like Filo, but I liked Llyud. c:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm
I hate Piros.

The way he talks.
then we have the way his toon looks ~.~
big body small head with a bowl haircut... he is like tingle from Zelda windwaker just genrally annoying.  

Nuying

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 am
Nuying
I hate Piros.

The way he talks.
then we have the way his toon looks ~.~
big body small head with a bowl haircut... he is like tingle from Zelda windwaker just genrally annoying.

Agreed. But his theme songs are some of my favorite songs on the .hack//G.U. soundtrack. Just because they're so stupid.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff