Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am The Danger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 am
Hello, there. As I'm sure you've noticed, I cosplay Balthier (though I have also cosplayed Shaun [of the Dead] on this mule, hence the "Shaun" bit). From what I understand, Balthier's the most popular character from FFXII, and I would therefore expect to see more of him running about Gaia. I've seen a handful or so, but he doesn't seem to be another Cloud, thank the gods. Anyway, I loved his suave b*****d attitude, and felt a strong need to come on here and cosplay him (I don't usually cosplay, actually - Shaun and Balthier are my first). So, here I am. :] The avi is a work in progress, as I had most of these items on hand from my other two accounts and therefore they might not be exactly perfect for the character. I welcome any ideas that you more experienced cosplayers may have.

Anything you feel a strong need to know, you are more than welcome to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 pm
Shaun Balthier
(though I have also cosplayed Shaun [of the Dead] on this mule, hence the "Shaun" bit).

You sir are made of win...

>3  

PastelCyanide

I Am The Danger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 am
Lawl, glad you approve. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 pm
biggrin  

PastelCyanide

Turk Shuriken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:45 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm Cissnei to just about everyone, and I "cosplay" as her IRL, too. -laughs-
Naturally, I love the Final Fantasy series -- every single game, not just VI, VII, VIII or X.
My favorite right now would be Before Crisis (for the phone) and Crisis Core, though, since I'm biased. ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Hey all! My name is Bryon and I am a... well... I don't know exactly. I cosplay Sephiroth and would like to do Zack Fair sometime. I also cosplay Fierce Deity Link and regular adult Link sometimes. All on here though. I love the Final Fantasy games. They are really fun and a good way to make time fly.  

Fierce Deity Rocker

XxFFVIICloudxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm
Heeeellllllooooooooooooo, my names alex, but please call me anything you like, but i prefer Cloud...I roleplay/cosplay as Cloud all the time. And i most of the time just chillax in rallys and video lounge. But every once in a while i will get on zOMG.
My hobbies
-Football
-drawing
-Video Games
-Airsoft
-girls
and
-Hanging out with friends doin wutever

Ummmm, im new here...but my name will spread very quickly, I would like to meet you guys and chill

if you wanna chill just message me...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm
hi i,m new i was request to join so i did i,am a big FF fan no to big i,m sure theirs more hard core ff fans here, sweatdrop

but anyway seems like a good guild oh nice cosplays to.  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Promising Namine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm
Hello Peoples! 8D
My name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jas, Jazzy, or something along those lines if you want. I also don't mind Namine or Nami either because that's what a lot of people call me due to the fact I cosplay as Namine from Kingdom Hearts, obviously. On Gaia, and in real life.
I'm a total nerd.
I love to draw. Irony... xD
I have an unhealthy taco obsession.
AND....well I'm too tired to think of anything else important at the moment. ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm
Some random person invited me to this guild. My real name is Daniel and I'm cosplaying as Auron from Final Fantasy X.  

Sorceror Vaati

xIRavenIx

2,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm
Um...yeah same here...i was invited randomly too but yeah im Chris nice to meet you all ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 pm
nice to meet you guys: Alma_Frostangel, Namine Angel of Memories, Undead Auron, and xPaopu_Rikux

WELCOME TO
THE GUILD  

XxFFVIICloudxX

Gifted Summoner Yuna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 pm
Hellllloooooo,
I'm Amber, or most frequently called Tifa. I'm loud, annoying and extreamly violent but can see a sensible side to a situation. Namine Angel Of Memories is my best friend in real life and we do exceedingly retarded things together. I have most recently aquired my Tifa Lockhart cosplay from Advent Children and was retarded enough to wear it for Halloween. And that just about sums it up for the basics.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Welcome to the guild tifa lockhart  

XxFFVIICloudxX

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 am
thanks for the welcome here. 3nodding  
Main Forum