Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Alyce's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:51 pm
Souji sat down on the coutch and proped her head up with his arm. "Alright i'll be waiting here." The way he had his head proped reviled his neck, he was smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 pm
"Eh...Your mean haha", Alyce pouted glaring at him. Then laughing she walked out and threw away the food.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:49 am
Souji was still smiling. "Whats your point, thought you got hungry more often."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 pm
"I do, but flaunting your neck around like that just makes it harder to resist", Alyce replied returning and sittin next to him.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:56 pm
"I don't know what your talking about." He was still smiling and took off his choker revealing the fresh bite marks she made.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm
Alyce's eyes went huge and glared at at his neck. Leaning close, as if she were to bite him again she managed to whisper, "Your cruel".  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:35 pm
He chuckled. "So, love me for it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:18 pm
Alyce laughed softly and lightly kissed her old bite mark on his neck. "I feel guilty", she said still looking at the marks.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Her kiss sent a small shiver up his spine. "Why?" Souji closed his eyes waiting for her to bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 pm
"Because you make it so easy for me", smiling she lifted her head up and stared at him in the eyes.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:42 pm
"So easy for you to what?" He opened his eyes and looked at her, there was still something diffrent in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:50 pm
"Easy for me to bite". Head leaning to the side a little she asked, "What's with your eyes?".  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:21 am
Souji shruged. "Side affect of to much blood loss in one day, that's why i'm acting this way." He smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:38 am
"Oh..."Puzzled Alyce leaned back and rested her head against the couch. "So less blood is happy Souji, and more blood is grumpy. Hmm tad bit odd", Alyce smiled and laughed.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 am
Souji chuckled. "I guess you could say that, it's more like my emo side goes away for a bit and lets me see things clearer. Aren't you going to eat?"  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff