Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:32 pm
"Really?" Luke asked, casually. "I wouldn't know; I've never met another naga. Not that I can remember, at least..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:40 pm
Nya looked over to Ryoshi with a defensive look on her face. "There's nothing wrong with being different from others. Besides, I think Mr. Luke seems very nice."
Byakko seemed to be shaking his head a little in embarrassment while rolling his eyes. (Very human like for a tiger)  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:02 pm
Luke chuckled a bit. "'Mr. Luke...' That's new. I've never had anyone call me 'Mister' before... Then again, it's a rare occasion that people call me by my name, instead of something like, 'that snake demon,' or 'that human-snake.'"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:08 pm
"I know how you feel. I'm ussually called 'that girl with the cat ears' or 'little girl with the tiger' or something else. It changes alot. I sometimes have to hide the way I look so people don't freak out, especailly in large cities." She smiled at Luke. "It's nice having someone besides Byakko to relate to...... Oh, Byakko, don't get sad. You're still my best friend kitty kitty."  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:12 pm
Luke nodded. "Most people have never even heard of a naga, so when they see me, you can imagine their initial panic. I used to have fun scaring children when they wander too far away from their towns. Still do, as a matter of fact..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:17 pm
She laughed shyly. "The way I look doesn't exactly scare too many people. They go into a little bit of shock, but for the most part I just end up getting kidnapped. If it weren't for Byakko and my Charm attack I probably wouldn't be here." Rubbing the back of her neck.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:20 pm
"Would you be surprised if I told you that even some snakes have been off-put by my appearance?" Luke asked, smiling. "They're just as surprised to see a human face on a snake as humans are. It's really quite amusing, sometimes... Of course, the fact that some snakes eat other snakes doesn't really help to calm their fears, either."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:24 pm
She nodded. "It must be pretty rough having to go through that Mr. Luke.... or, er, would you rather I just call you Luke?"  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:27 pm
"Either is fine, whichever you prefer," Luke replied. "It can be a bit difficult, but that's my life, and I intend on living it. Besides, after a while, it just gets to be funny. People make the funniest faces..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:36 pm
She giggled. "I agree. Humans are really funny, especailly when they see something 'shocking' or 'weird'." Doing air quotes. "They make some of the funniest faces I've ever seen." She giggled some more.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:39 pm
Luke nodded, silently agreeing with her. "So, this Charm attack you spoke of earlier... Is that like hypnotism?" he asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 pm
She thought about it. "I guess you could call it that. I can manipulate people by doing things like smiling or pouting. It comes in handy since I'm pretty weak and my magic isn't that strong and I can only use my little magic charms so many times before they're all used up. Mr. Ryoshi might have a better way of explaining what it's like since I used it on him."  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:52 pm
Luke nodded in understanding. "I think I get it. Not so much controlling what people think or feel, or even what they see, but just changing what their actions would be. Makes sense."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:00 pm
hey you guys are both fine to me so i dont think you should worry here. When i am in dragon form people run away screaming and usually offer up some virgin girl as a sacrifice to me. They have no idea that i am a girl.  

sweetiejks
Vice Captain

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:02 pm
Luke laughed a little. "I can't say I've ever received any sacrifice or offering, before. Most people just want to call a night or someone like that to exterminate me."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff