Reply Roleplay forum
Joy and Pain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 am
Jynx jumped down behind Shouri, doing handsigns as he descented. "Shouri, you just killed 14 passengers, I've gotta stop you before I stop him." Jynx then thrusted his hand towards Shouri's backside, about to seal her chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 pm
kentsu sad i i don't think so kentsu disappered and reappered behind the train as the train went horth kentsu ran south.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:39 pm
"I... wha-?" Shouri rubbed her head. "I just missed something big, didn't I? Nevermind! We gotta go after them!" She jumped away just as Jynx was reaching down.
She jumped through the hole Shiyu created and ran after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:04 pm
Kentsu kept running thinking why the hell i sshe following me and why the hell jynx trying to get me damit he is on snow like me. and shouri still dosen't even remember me . he thought dammit i need to turn this mission around befor i get killed but i guess i disserve it for even taking this stupid job. kentsu stoped running away and started to run at the train. but he had the mark on his arm realesed to shouri would recoginses him for what he looked like back when he was little and his chakra had tripled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:56 pm
Shouri stopped and whirled around, looking wide eyed at Kentsu. "That's a chakra I recognize. What the hell are you doing checking up on me? And don't tell me the boss made you do it!" She threatened, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:05 pm
actuly no he didn't but sombody put in a job to help you and your partner and the person who gave in the job asked me to do persanily to do this job. and come on shouri you don't remember me maby this will jog your memory shincho did and age changing jutsu so he looked like a 10 year old kid now do i still have to explain it.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:07 pm
"Huh... so I get stuck with two partners... damn..." She muttered. "Kentsu! Jynx! We gotta catch Shiyu before she does something really stupid! Now come on!" Shouri yelled before she took off again after Shiyu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:16 pm
ahhhhhhhhh i wasn't talking about the stupid job the little kid said now listen yes thta was my job but the secound part of my job is to get you remember . so i have to explain it . ok lets see you helped me whe i was 10 years old then whie you were helping me you were captured by whirlpool and i busted in and saved you so they gave me a place in snow.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:26 pm
Shouri stopped again and sighed. "Kentsu, you don't get it, do you? That was four years ago. I joined SHINOBI when I was eight, so eight years ago. I left SHINOBI just last year. The incident you are speaking of was a surveillance mission that I was assigned. Everything was set up- the capture, the rescue- it was so SHINOBI could see your skills. I'm sorry for having to deicive you, but back then, it was my job."
Noticing Shiyu was long gone, Shouri sighed again. Then train was also gone, and they were stuck in the middle of nowhere. "Anything else you want me to answer?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:33 pm
"so your saying that all that ******** time it was just a stuiped test to see how much power i had." well that kinda sucsk that reminds me that i have to kick the booses a** .well lets get jynx and beat the s**t out of befor he attacks somebody agin.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:40 pm
"Look, I left SHINOBI because I was tired. I don't want to kill anymore. I'd leave S.N.O.W. if they demanded that I kill somebody. I won't. I refuse to become the SHINOBI I've been running away from. Now it's time to set things right, and I'll start with Shiyu, because she's been used badly. I recognize that girl... and SHINOBI set things up like they did with you so she wouldn't rest until S.N.O.W. was destroyed." She turned and shoved her hands in her pockets. "Come on... Jynx needs to know what we are going to do now. Blowing up the reactors are going to have to wait until we can get Shiyu to see some sense."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:49 pm
i guees but i swear if jynx attacks me agin i am going to beat the living s**t out of him wellwe should get her to her sences.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:53 pm
"Fine. You guys beat the s**t out of each other; be my guest. But remember, if we can't work together as a team, how the hell do you expect us to be able to accomplish the most minor tasks?" Shouri asked, looking at Kentsu out of the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Kentsu said fine i woun't beat the s**t out of em but i am geting tired of him attack me and since when do i have a bounty.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:37 pm
"All S.N.O.W. members have a bounty over their damn heads. It goes with the territory." Shouri muttered. "And I'd like to see the day where there was no fighting. But that won't ever happen; as long as men dispute over the stupidest of things, fights will always break out. Like money or boredom for example."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff