Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 am
Yeah, decisions are hard to make. At least your choices have been swindled down! Mine was like @.@. Do what Nook-kun does and flip a coin!

Yes, we are all looking forward to rping together 3nodding

Oh yeah, Hi again Lady-chan ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 am
Rei: -grudgingly lets go-

Well, you can generate a number from one to four? blaugh -cough gasp- Mou Rei... don't do that ever again!

Rei: Oh why? If I damage your larynx, I'll have some nice peace and quiet.

Glad you could join us! ^_^

Rei: Let's see. Physiologically speaking, I should be able to eat the rat, cat, bunny, lamb...

Sefuru: Ram dammit!

Rei: Rooster, maybe... the boar. Oh the seahorse! You can dry those and sell it to a traditional medicine store. Ha! As -if- the dragon will have any medicinal properties anyway.  

Isnook2
Crew

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:12 am
Alright. Lets see. Boar would be extreme fun, because of the impulsive rashness and temper. Ahaha. But who can resist the Dragon? (Seahorse. -coughcough-)
I will flip for it! -grabs a coin-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:17 am
Tails! Dragon. Ahaha. I love Rei already, by the way. -is lol'ing-
I could do two, by the way, Misha-chan, if it would help everyone get started faster? :0 I'm surprised nobody's taken the Tohru Figuire.

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 am
Now now Rei-kun, I don't think the God will like it very much if you eat all his zodiac, especially if you eat the rat. He might not mind about the cat...>>

Geez whiz, i've been hanging around Souta too long x.x

:glomps Nook-kun: You're alive!!!!

The only one you haven't plotted against is I believe the dog, horse, ox...and um :thinks:

This is going to be interesting indeed....everyone plotting against each other...I bet the bunny will be the first to get eaten!

Ahhh so Dragon it is, I shall put it on Reserve for you. It's your choice if you want to play two characters ^^. That, I'm surprised at as well. Usually, Tohru is like the first person to get chosen in rps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:24 am
Ahaha. We should take bets on who will get eaten first.
(Nah. Just kidding. Would be funny, though!)
I'll check the up on status tomorrow, and if we're still short, I'd be more than glad to take on another. <3

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:31 am
Rei: I wouldn't want to eat a dog. But since you expressed such interest, perhaps I should try shoving a tiger, horse, ox and monkey down your throat?

Yesh I'm alive! -plasters to Vicky-

Rei: Why would I eat Emi? Unless... -unless- she keeps whining about playing 'house'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 am
Yes! What a grand idea! Lets all take bets! $.$

:sigh: you had my hopes all up...i really wanted to see a goat...heh, Luffy's line suddenly clicked XD!

Ahh...but I believe we really need three slots filled before we begin. We probably just need one more night or two. I know I'm going to be busy Friday and Saturday, bro is graduating but Dreeka will probably still be around to run things smoothly, she has no life >> well that pet shop she works at is her life...i wanna work at a pet store!

o.o; um...think i'll pass...:hides behind Nook-kun: He's your creation, do something ;=;

Yesh! Take out your frustration on Emi! =D

:roots the idea on:  

misha soupness
Captain

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:04 am
<3 I think my exhaustion is going to get the best of me before I can produce a decent profile, so I'll post you a lovely one bright and shiny tomorrow! n_n  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:07 am
Yup. I'm heading to bed now. See you guys later!  

Isnook2
Crew

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:09 am
Username: Lady_of_laputa
Character Name: Kohaku Sohma, 'Haku'
Zodiac Sign: DRAGON (In Japanese Mythology, can be translated to 'sea horse' and thus, she turns into a purple seahorse)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11
Appearance: [ X ] Kohaku Sohma.
Orientation: Straight
Crush: Although she would never admit it to anybody, nor let it show around Takami, Rei's intense and towering presence holds a particular brand of fascination for the dragon girl.

Living Arrangements: A beautiful, yet modest residence of her own on the estate. Very close to the main house, for accessibility. The most endearing part of her home is the flourishing and well-kept gardens, where the younger Sohmas often come to play.

Bio: Kohaku's situation was unique. Generally, people believe that upon finding out a child has the Sohma curse, parents will either shun the child, or become overprotective and shower affection upon it. Neither were the case for the young Dragon.
Her mother and father never looked upon her as a 'special' child, and if anything, the curse increased their expectations with regards to her schooling, future career, and standing in the family. It seemed as though she was destined to inherit the ambitious, competative nature...with or
without a Zodiac curse to blame. The high standards she sets for herself can often become an obstacle in daily life, and always had been, because the honest and cruel truth is nobody is 'god' but Takami.
As soon as she hit highschool, Kohaku knew that the passionate energy towards all things around her was something she could not ignore, and thus left Japan to study literature and history in several countries, including England, China, Germany, and France. Her mind was never too filled, and she learned many languages, as well as
studied the different ways of life various cultures participated in. This journey of 'self-discovery' was frowned upon, due to the uncertainty of the girl's transformations, but she distanced herself from relationships, in order to avoid trouble for the family. Although the girl never speaks unless it is necessary, anybody who knows anything about the Sohmas knows that
the wise Dragon is by far one of the most eccentric members, powerful in mind and spirit.

Although one might mistake her ambitious energy as egocentrism at times, there is no better friend to have. Both her biggest weakness and strength lie in the fact that the girl is soft-hearted, and this gives others an undeniable advantage. This sensitive compassion combined with the bravery years of being alone and facing her parents' expectations of her, makes Haku ideal secret-keeper, and friend. She is one of the few who are unafraid to stand against Takami's word, should she see error or flaw in it. There have been several times when
she was close to being hurt by him, but was able to weave her way out of it with a web of calming and flattering words. His controlling nature doesn't daunt her, and this makes her foolishly stubborn, but courageous, all the same.

Nobody quite knows what she does, besides study and read, but she is often seen helping out in the main house, and will spend nights there, locked away in a room. Her extensive schooling, and knowledge of languages, as well as powerful and charitable disposition come in handy when Takami needs help solving family issues. Kohaku is very reasonable, and has been known to be sent specifically to break up fights between other members of the family, taking them aside and using charismatic charm to make them see sense.

Her feelings towards others are always calm and rational, and this makes it difficult for her to spark any 'special' relationship with another. She treats them as more of a problem to be solved with logic, rather than emotional attachments, and the other members of the Zodiac find her high expectations too exhausting.

Extra: Her travels instilled in her a preference for Western Cuisine, and her eccentricity shines through her homemade clothing. She is not bad at sewing, because she'd never allow herself to be bad at anything, but the fabrics and types of garments she chooses suit a peculiar taste. She can be seen walking around in anything from Ornate Brocade Kimonos, to pinstripe suits.
One of her vices is Strawberries. She has a small garden out back where she grows an assortment of foods, including a whole patch of them, and makes ice cream from them for Emi. She also loves to play with the younger members, letting her guard down for a more childish feeling, the expectation-free childhood she never had.
She grudges the rat for being favorited, but never shows it. Her personal journal is where she keeps all the emotions she finds inappropriate or unsuitable, and it has gone missing several times, scaring her into hiding her deepest thoughts in loose leafs of paper, tucked in various volumes of books. She is a little sensitive about her form, mainly because EVERYBODY laughs, but has learned to appreciate the silliness of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:12 am
Yay for profiles. xD Sorry I got a little carried away. I tend to do that when I get excited about something.  

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:27 am
Oh, what the heck. I'll take the roooooooster, too. <3 -wobbles off to make another profile-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 am

Username: Lady_of_laputa
Character Name: Yuuma Sohma, will not tolerate being called 'Yuu', or 'Yuu-kun'
Zodiac Sign:ROOSTER (Brown Rooster....HEN. Shhh.)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Appearance:[ X ] Yuuma Sohma.
Orientation: Unsure.
Crush: Very flighty, so none...YET.
Living Arrangements: An ornate and tasteful house on the estate, with his mother. Closest to the Snake's mansion.
Bio:
Son of nobody knows who, Yuuma's mother liked to tell him the reason behind his awkward and inconvienent transformations was that he had the misfortune to be born out of wedlock. That of course, he learned at a young age,
was a complete farce. She believed it with all her heart, though, and blamed herself for his 'curse', pampering and spoiling the young boy for as long as he could remember to make up for her teenage trist. The finest toys, clothing, shoes,
haircuts...all possible luxuries her money could buy. She was never a dominating force in his life, and merely supported him, despite his overwhelmingly tenacious and self-absorbed behavior. The rooster is the best dressed in the family, and often is assumed to be flamboyant by outsiders who do not know
Yuuma's overly romantic sensibilities. The biggest hardship, throughout childhood, which he had to learn to quickly overcome, was his limitless adoration and need to be sociable. This has led to many unfortunate incidents, and he was told to either control himself, or be exiled forever.
His beauty is exotic and strange to those around him, because the darker coloring of his skin (due to his brown rooster personality) is not often seen in those regions of Japan. Yuuma loves spotlight, and is by far the most popular of the Sohmas in the local highschool, abandoning his studies to entertain and get to know
the ways of the 'average' person. His need to talk, and be right, as well as self-centered state of mine can become overbearing, but mostly those around him fawn at his feet, unable to resist the wit and charisma.

The rooster boy is fiercely independent, and ran away from home several times, only to be found, transformed and lonely, in the middle of nowhere special. His biggest hatred is the dishonesty of man, and is always blunt, verbalizing his every thought.
The attention he recieves feeds his ego, but this pretentious young boy's snobbery has no limits. Because of the obsession with appearance and beauty, his 'rooster' form irks him, and he prefers not to acknowledge it as a part of him.
Rei, the snake, is the only person in the Sohma family Yuuma feels he can look up to, for to have such lavish things, as well as possess the grace and charm of nobility, was not something to go unnoticed in the boy's eyes!

In general, he enjoys 'grand gestures', and will do just about anything for attention. A modern day Cassanova, ready and willing to break hearts. People find relationships with him difficult, however, due to his stubborness and sometimes cruel honesty.

Extra: Hates the rabbit with all his soul, and can often be found badmouthing her around the family. His general interests are fashion, poetry, observation, the stars, and of course...HIMSELF. Will peck your eyes out if you call him a chicken, he insists on lecturing the young ones about the difference between ROOSTER, and chicken.

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

toothpaste kiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:45 am
Hm, there does not seem to be a lot of older characters. D: I might have to change Aya's age...  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff