Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:14 am
Yup!

And I'm probably gonna put back my one day Reservation rule but change it to two days.
If any of you guys find a problem with this, please tell me and I'll try to be as fair as fair can be.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Merci! -goes off to make a profile- xD  

ringkichard

ringkichard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:10 pm

User Image
My Parents Named Me Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka
This Is Me In A Nutshell Despite the first impression his youthful appearance gives, Mitsukuni is a third year at Ouran High School, and the second oldest member of the infamous Host Club. He may be small in size and extremely cute,
but don't be fooled! "Hunny", as his friends call him, is extremely powerful and holds the title of National Middle School Champion in Karate and Judo. He enjoys sweets, naps, and carries his 'Bun-Bun' with him always. The closest person to Hunny is Takashi, his cousin, and they have a very close relationship,
Mori often taking care of Mitsukuni and never letting him out of sight. His preference for sweets also weaves into his special sensitivity to cute things, and the boy fills that niche in the Host Club's string of various 'sterotypical' beautiful men.
It is hard to read Hunny though, and sometimes, when angered (or without sweets for too long), the innocent boy crosses to a sharp and frightening counter-persona of himself, what the others call his 'Dark Side'. Hunny is excessively fond of everybody, dislikes making people sad or angry, and nicknames those around him!
Without a doubt the most agreeable of all his comrades, all Mitsukuni wants is happiness, peace, and CAKE! Preferably Strawberry..
I Answer To MC Starry Nights
Who I live with -> He would prefer to go wherever Mori is going, if the transfer program makes it at all possible, but his agreeable nature leaves this to whatever would make others happiest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm
i have edited once again! The drive of wanting to be in the rp is what keeps me going and annoying you guys sweatdrop

if it doesn't work out...i could change types. Or play a Canon...I'm not that bad at playing Mori.  

iddybiddysquiddy

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 pm
Accepted, MC! ^^
Hunny and Mori probably would be in seperate houses most likely. The only two who wouldn't be split up would be the Hitachiin twins because that would be murder.

Dragon - It's fine to have drive! ^^ Because I've been told I'm too harsh on profiles so I need ambitious people to be able to deal with me. ;3; My friend Mashi sometimes has to read over profiles for me because I'm too mean... But then again she's too nice so for her RPs she makes me look over them for her. ~3~
But do what you think is right...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:03 pm
I'm surprised not a lot of people are offering to be canons yet. o.o
Go people, go. You'll help me make my decisions.

Ha.
Damn OCD.

Though, I am running out of options of characters I can pull off fairly well. =o

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

ringkichard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:25 pm
C'monnnnnn Canons. xd heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 pm
D8 Why aren't people joining me?!

Should Renge be brought into this as well? Do you think she would follow them?

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ringkichard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:49 pm
I generally love Renge. xD So YES! Renge is so entertaining. :3 But darn it all. People must join! xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 pm
hard to decide who i wanna be sweatdrop  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:16 pm
XD Alright, I'll put Renge in.

Come on Misha! Didn't you say you wanted to try Tamaki?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:26 pm
not so sure now cause he's such a big role and this will be my first Ouran rp then again, he just randomly makes decisions and puppy dogs his way into making things go his way >> That and I might get have my internet cut off for a couple of days until maybe sunday. Hmm but being a complete idiot is my specialty XD! I shall take Tamaki 3nodding

this is just like choosing stuff from the vending machines. I'll make the profile later when my body feels more up to it. Right now it's just lacking sleep >>  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 pm
XD Alright.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:09 pm
I'm surprised. =o Miso-sama I thought you wanted to be the twins not Tamaki... Though I suppose I could totally see it...

Gah. Hm.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:08 am
Come one! Come all!! To the...yeah... stare

Just come Damn it! scream scream

OOC Room