Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Death of the Sun [Open, still accepting.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The sun has died. What shall you do?
  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I CANT GET TANS ANYMORE!?!?? I CANT LIVE ANYMORE~!!!!!!!! -Commits Suiside-
  Shweet~ -Moon bathes- I always hated that... Thing. D<
  How is that possible? We would have no air, no life no nothing.. -Scientific mode-
  I like pointy things. :3
View Results

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:34 pm
Rissa nodded and watched him calmly, "so who are you" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 pm
((Nice vid latuf! Great now you have me addicted!!!!))
Hikaru looked at the two before changing back to her human form. "That sounds like an honorable death to me, though a death is a death, no matter how honorable it is."  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:20 pm
((lol))
"ya its the way of the roads wolves  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:16 am
"How many of the roads wolves are left?" She asks slowly and carefully, not knowing if it was a sensitive subject or not  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 am
....just me*he said a little sad he started to chuckle a bit* it was me ginta and hakau erliar but we wwere ambushed by lurkers being there leader they made me leave lol its ironic thoiugh the rest of the clan was killed by rampaging mutant wolves*he chuckled to himself sadly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 am
"Im sorry about your fallen comrads... is there anything that i could do to help?" She asks, truly feeling sorry for him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 pm
NO*akuma snapd* i have to avenge them and i have to do it alone or die trying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Kazumi lurked in her fox demon form, hidden in the branches of a dead forest of trees, jumping branch to branch. Food was scarce, and she was looking for and unwary traveler to attack...or make friends with depending if they could beat her....  

u thot wrong

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:24 pm
Rissa listened to the two talk a, she changed back into her wolf form listening with her head upon her paws but a strange sent cought her attention and looked around trying to deturmin where it came from  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:44 pm
akuma noticed rissa stering *hey whats up u smell something  

latuf
Vice Captain

u thot wrong

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 pm
Kazumi stayed hidden in the shadows in the trees, her black made her almost unnoticeable. she smelled two identities. she headed swiftly closer to them, so hungry not noticing that one of them wasn't human.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm
"yea" she stood up and jumped out of the safe area and troted around the fence she stoped and glanced at the darkend forest to the north, the sent was close and it was comeing from the north it smeled of fox and human so she took the smell as a demon  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 pm
Hikaru smelled the fox/human scent as well, quickly changing to her wolf form and following Rissa. "Do you smell what i smell?" She asked in a low growl that humans wouldnt understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 pm
she continued to growl lightly "yea" she replied in the same kind of wolfish growl "we might have a fight on our paws" she responded in wolf toung  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 pm
"Yes of course, what do we do about the human? he might get hurt" She replies in the wolf tongue, looking back at Akuma. "He wishs to avenge his friends, that means we cant let him die, right?" She asks Rissa, turning to face her  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff