4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:49 am
Winks191
crazy_mongoose
mailer04
the fish, now be prepared for this, i think have their necks snapped. it kills them instantly.
Fish don't have necks!! YOU LIE!!!

Okay, to whoever mentioned the releasing of the animals from slaughter houses when everyone decides to become a vegan... (i think it was Elendil)... SERIOUS POINT THERE.
just imagine.
Exactly how many slaughterhouses DOES America have (not including other countries) and how many of THOUSANDS of animals does each one have?
Most of those animals on those farms are BRED for eating. Just like how horses are bred for making glue racing, canines bred for show, chickens bred for making eggs, cats bred for Chinese food giving love.
It's a similar concept.. and their escape will be our down fall.
The only thing that could be done where the ecosystem wouldn't be TOTALLY destroyed, is set aside a select few and eat the rest.

Can't have them all going to waste.

Well who said that animals had to be bred to be for a certain thing.... and fish have necks that is how a fisher kills the fish or they just let them sit there with out any water or something like that... i don't really see what ur point is at all...
Maybe it's why take away what they were intended on living for?
Granted yes there MAY be that ONE cow that's destined to save the life of a child by performing brain surgery, but... c'mon... There are HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of animals being born for just eating purposes.
besides, what other uses can you think of for chickens aside from eating and being a pain in the a**?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 am
crazy_mongoose
Winks191
crazy_mongoose
mailer04
the fish, now be prepared for this, i think have their necks snapped. it kills them instantly.

Okay, to whoever mentioned the releasing of the animals from slaughter houses when everyone decides to become a vegan... (i think it was Elendil)... SERIOUS POINT THERE.
just imagine.
Exactly how many slaughterhouses DOES America have (not including other countries) and how many of THOUSANDS of animals does each one have?
Most of those animals on those farms are BRED for eating. Just like how horses are bred for making glue racing, canines bred for show, chickens bred for making eggs, cats bred for Chinese food giving love.
The only thing that could be done where the ecosystem wouldn't be TOTALLY destroyed, is set aside a select few and eat the rest.

Well who said that animals had to be bred to be for a certain thing.... and fish have necks that is how a fisher kills the fish or they just let them sit there with out any water or something like that... i don't really see what ur point is at all...
Granted yes there MAY be that ONE cow that's destined to save the life of a child by performing brain surgery, but... c'mon... There are HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of animals being born for just eating purposes.
besides, what other uses can you think of for chickens aside from eating and being a pain in the a**?

Kicking xd

... Fish get their head hit with a stick or on a rock, so their skull will be crushed and their brain doesn't work, the rest is just nerves, like when you chop the head of a chicken, it can run around for a couple of minutes without head because of the nerves, like lol xd  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Winks191

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:42 pm
crazy_mongoose
Winks191
crazy_mongoose
mailer04

just imagine.

do u hate animals or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:59 pm
@Mongoose: by "neck" i mean their spinal cords.

@Tai: what kind of peppers do you grow?  

mailer04

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 pm
Winks191
crazy_mongoose
Winks191
crazy_mongoose
mailer04

just imagine.

It's not that she hates them... She just doesn't have a reason to love them ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm
I love animals and I'm a vegetarian. I miss chicken soo much though. Gah.  

Keyodie

Winks191

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:11 pm
omg an other vegie yay rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 pm
I actually don't have anything against killing animals for food, humans have been doing it for years. Hell, other animals do it to eachother. But I have something against trapping them in slaughter houses, feeding them chemicals, and not giving them a life.  

Keyodie

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:34 pm
Im just a guy who eats. I couldnt survive as a vegitarian. I love naimals, but hey, a man has to eat smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Ya know... I never heard of a place feeding the animals chemicals? Wouldn't that be damaging to humans, too? confused  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Winks191

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:42 pm
yah they can't give them chemicals cuz it would hurt the people that eat it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm
I love animals, I just love to eat them more.
And as to the reason why most people don't care about fish, well, there are two reasons.
One is that fish, unlike most other animals we eat can not express their pain by making noise.
The second reason is that they don't look sad, even when they are choking fish don't look nearly as pitiful as a cow can.  

NarcolepticDoom

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:36 pm
NarcolepticDoom
And as to the reason why most people don't care about fish, well, there are two reasons.
One is that fish, unlike most other animals we eat can not express their pain by making noise.
The second reason is that they don't look sad, even when they are choking fish don't look nearly as pitiful as a cow can.

And fish just mainly is ew stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 am
NarcolepticDoom

yah but they still feel just as much pain as any other animal  

Winks191

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:18 am
Fuzia
Ya know... I never heard of a place feeding the animals chemicals? Wouldn't that be damaging to humans, too? confused
It's called steroids. Farmers use it to bulk up their cow beef so they're more meaty. At least... that's from burger manufacturing... ... I think... BUT YES. It DOES harm the people. Why do you think that there are some children (especially girls) mature at alarming rates now? I mean I saw a 12 year old running around with bigger tits than Pamela Anderson. o___O

mailer04
@Mongoose: by "neck" i mean their spinal cords.
Then say spine then! scream

Winks191
No, I don't have a vendetta against animals. I love animals! I cry when one gets hurt. I get a little hurt deep down too.
I just don't see a point in crying over an already dead cow that's presented to me in a juicy burger.
I mean, granted I never liked the idea of slaughtering, but it's gonna be done whether we want it or not because SOMEBODY is gonna want that steak more than me. And there are gonna be hundreds of cows dying to feed someone. Might as well not have let those cows, chickens, porkers suffer in vain.

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff