Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wishing for freedom, falling for my captor (LucidRain here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Shuro2009
((Is this RP still going on?))

((Yes. I just couldn't access the internet for a week, then school got the better of me. Sorry it took a while.))

At seven o'clock sharp, Mathieu was banging on Virje's door. He opened it and bothered his master awake, leaving the room angrily after Virje's loud insults. He stormed into the kitchen, glaring at anyone not busy. That was Mathieu's main job: sulking around the mansion and scaring people.

Virje sighed heavily, dressing himself in too-fancy clothes. A few important people he didn't care for would be arriving later. Some duke and dutchess and their three daughters were going to spend the following six nights in the mansion, leaving after the party. The duke was hoping this would improve the chances of Virje marrying one of his daughters. Virje laughed at the idea, knowing the matter only irritated him.
Virje roamed about the house, unhappily, poking his head into random rooms as he tried to remember what each of them was for.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 am
((It's okay. I just wanted to make sure. I've had people just quit without telling me before.))
Kida woke up and was ready for the day withing five minutes. She slowly began to wander around, waiting to see if anyone would yell at her or order who to do something. She was doing her best to get a feel for her new surroundings. She caught a glimpse of Mathieu, but said nothing. Almost daring him to try ordering her. Part of her though, was hoping to run into Virje. The previous night was fresh in her mind and she had taken time to consider his proposal. Now she had an answer.  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 pm
Virje walked to the lower floor of the mansion, taking care not to find Mathieu. He was unusually lucky in eluding the git, but he found Kida roaming the halls. He called out her name, putting his hands behind his back and walking toward her.
"Wandering today is not a good idea," he said, smiling. "Mathieu's irritable and I'd hate for him to give you grief. He has a tendency to say more than is necessary and more than anyone would care to hear in one day."
He held his arm out to her, inviting her to take it and follow him where he wanted to show her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm
She turned to face him.
"I can give him greif right back." She replied with a slight smile.
She didn't take his arm, but did move beside him. She debated whether or not she should tell him her decision.

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:00 pm
Upon seeing Kida wasn't going to take his arm, Virje dropped it to his side and gestured with the other for them to walk forward. He led her through the hall to a large window. It was closed, but through the glass could be seen an extravagant garden. Close by were tall hedges with flowering vines winding through them. He pointed down there.
"If Mathieu is bothering you," he said, then paused, "or if I bother you, feel free to go in there. I've managed to make that superstitious git afraid to go in there." Virje smiled. "Although I hope you won't have a reason to run from me. I try my hardest not to be scary."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:23 pm
"it's beautiful." She whispered in awe of the garden. "How could you ever make a place like that terrifying enough to not enter?"  

Shuro2009

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces