Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 am
"Oh i saw a girl that looked like a vampire, she had pale skin and golden eyes so i was just wondering.." Replied alyssa as she glanced back again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 am
"I'm sure that there are plenty of vampire's here. Maybe she goes to our school" Elizabeth said quietly and looked to where Alyssa was and seen the girl in question. "Should we go introduce ourselves?" Elizabeth asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 am
"Yeah sure why not?"replied Alyssa, "Mind you, someone will probably figure it out if there is a whole boarding school of vampires here in the same place..." she finished in a more serious tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:48 am
"It is under pretence of a boarding school, remember? We won't be caught ok? Remember the Cullens? They never got caught" Elizabeth replied quietly before heading over to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Elizabeth and this is Alyssa" she introduced.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 am
Djenne glanced at them, surprised. No one had bothered to introduce themselves before. "Er... hi, I'm Djenne," she said awkwardly. She wasn't very good at introductions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:32 am
"Nice to meet you Djenne. What school do you go to?" Elizabeth asked out of pure curiousity.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:19 pm
"Um... I go to the boarding school," Djenne muttered, still surprised. Then she realized something. Their eyes... they were vampires too! She frowned. She hadn't met another vampire since... well, a /long/ time ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:27 pm
"We do too, how funny. What classes are you taking?" ELizabeth asked, totally eager after meeting a new girl and hopefully a new friend.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:01 am
Alyssa smiled tentatively at Djenne. "Hi," she said with a small wave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:02 pm
Djenne's list of classes clicked through her head at lightning speed. "Math, Philosophy, Journalism, Photography, and Cooking," she recited. "You?" She nodded at Alyssa politely. "Hey."  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 am
"I take Law, Math, Journalism, Cooking & Photography" said Alyssa in response. "Although now that i think about it... why do we take cooking... when we don't eat the food...." she added, tapping her forehead with a finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
Djenne smiled. "Yeah," she muttered. "I'm not that great at cooking."  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 pm
"Law, Science, Chemistry, Photography" Elizabeth replied  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:19 pm
Username:His Midnight tragedies
RPC's name:Jon Wright
RPC'S age:15
Classes:Cooking,Photography, and Journalism
Dorm #:2
Roomie:waiting
Bio:I was attacked by 2 vampires 3 years ago while with my parents.They killed them but were cruel and left me alive. I've sadly been alone since then. I'm a great fighter so don't mess with me.I had to learn how to resist by myself. I am a vegetarian. My eyes are topaz with a tint of indgo to them.I love music. Even though I don't need it, I eathuman food
Appearence:User Image
Personality:I am very hyperactive but can be serious. I am also nice.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:27 pm
Dark_Rose_Aeris
"I take Law, Math, Journalism, Cooking & Photography" said Alyssa in response. "Although now that i think about it... why do we take cooking... when we don't eat the food...." she added, tapping her forehead with a finger.

I heard the girl say this. Hmm... I wondered am I the only vampire that likes human food?
I walked up to them and chimed in. "Y'know i actually do enjoy human food." I smiled cheerfully hoping i'd made some friends.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff