Weird things to collect... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:02 am
Veruniel
I've started collecting little square bottles of soy sauce from the sushi packets they sell at Pret A Manger. I never use them on the sushi, but it seems a shame to toss them.

I have five. Anybody care for soy sauce?

If soy sauce was a man, I'd kiss his salty lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:09 pm
I collect doilies.  

trampyre

los1 soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:45 am
i sort of collect dnd(dungeons and dragons for those who dont no about it its a board game ) dice  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 am
AEtherclaw
DEATH TO FACEBOOK!
As I said, a "pointless group on Facebook".  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:50 am
Veruniel
I've started collecting little square bottles of soy sauce from the sushi packets they sell at Pret A Manger. I never use them on the sushi, but it seems a shame to toss them.

I have five. Anybody care for soy sauce?

Can you ship them out to LA by next week? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:50 pm
bottles of waters xD
bells
crosse's (;  

abrazos largos

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:55 pm
I collect different kinds of stones and buttons/pins. The kind that have like a say funny/cool things like my Got Goth button (no joke they sell them at walmart.) or my fandom is full of idiots pin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 pm
i collect monster energy drink cans and old ram O_O; i was going to make a sculture out of it one day but i just got lazy so now i have a massive collection of cans and ram haha  

xX x0mbie Xx

Herself Online

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:27 am
I am starting a collection of animal stuff, like I have a framed spider web(real), an assortment of seashells(snails, littlenecks,cockle), and I have a scorpion necklace.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:35 am
xxrackellaxx
I collect Ancient Egyptian, Medieval, Renaissance, and Victorian-inspired jewelry and knickknacks.

I would love to see your collection!  

Herself Online

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
los1 soul
i sort of collect dnd(dungeons and dragons for those who dont no about it its a board game ) dice
I beg to differ. It's a roleplaying game. No board is needed. I think I've played it with a board once, though half a session, but it pissed off the DM and didn't last.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:48 pm
The Goth Apple
los1 soul
I beg to differ. It's a roleplaying game. No board is needed. I think I've played it with a board once, though half a session, but it pissed off the DM and didn't last.

I think "Paper and pencil RPG" is probably the best description. It's a classically used title that describes it without becoming pedantic.  

GilAskan
Crew

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:15 pm
I collect neopets. Yup, you heard me right. The brightly colored stuffed dolls/virtual pets that normal people grew out of at age ten. I have over 50 of them. I'm not so active in getting new ones now, though. I only have two of the new series ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm
Quote:
Quote:

I think "Paper and pencil RPG" is probably the best description. It's a classically used title that describes it without becoming pedantic.
That is a good description.  

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Shadows you will always lose them  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]