Guilty pleasures. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charmstar

Sparkly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:23 pm
I have two yummy obsessions. xD Fries...of any sort with tons of salt.(only the fine salt...like popcorn salt). hehe and Lime Shrimp flavored maruchan, which I cant seem to find anywhere anymore! crying
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:51 pm
Those sound like incredible ramen noodles, I have to say. >_>.

Have you had the lobster noodle soup kind? I can't find those anywhere either.

AnacinCross

Charmstar

Sparkly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:20 am
hehehe, they were. ^o^
No, I cant say Ive had that kind. Havent heard of it actually. Sounds neat. hehe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:17 am
I do not like seafood tasting noodles just give me my beef ramen, and I am in heaven!  

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kitty_VI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:30 pm
Or make your ramen soup from scratch with vegetables from the garden like me smile I think I might give up meat, sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 pm
-cries, and holds her many steaks & other meat foods-
No no!
She didn't mean that!
-luffs on her many meat foods in the refrigerator, and freezer-
I could not give up meat for a long period of time I love it too much, and it loves me what kind of a person would that make me if I broke off such a good love?

IT'S LOVE!

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

AnacinCross

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:33 pm
Haha, Dimi and her meat love.
...>_>.

I don't like meat, myself. It tastes odd. I won't eat steak, beef, anything like that if I can help it, but I rather like chicken and fish so I'm not actually vegetarian.

Though beef ramen is pretty good, I have to say. >_>.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm

You should go veg*n Kitty. Tofurkey is currently having a promotion, pledge to eat a meatless meal every week and they'll send you coupons for discounts on vegetarian foods, complimentary vegetarian magazines, a vegetarian starter kit, and I've heard they're also sending out food. (: Compassion Over Killing also sends out free vegetarian starter kits and guides, as well as restaurant guides, etc.

Hm, my guilty pleasures? I am definitely a foodie. My favorites (at the moment are):
- Tofurkey Cranberry & Stuffing Deli slices
- Cinnamon buns & cupcakes (homemade)
- BBQ flavor soy crisps from Trader Joe's
- Newman's Own Mint-Creme Chocolate Cookies
- Soy Delicious Coconut Craze "ice cream"
- Great Sage's (local restaurant) carrot cake, pancakes, cinnamon buns, & biscuits w/ gravy.

Of course, these are all vegan versions of the above, meaning no animal products.

An easy way to make quick, delicious, vegan cupcakes is to buy a box of cake mix (vegan, of course) and add a container of pureed silken tofu instead of eggs/oil/water/etc. It's so moist & delicious, my omnivorous family even prefers them. (:

loony x lovegood

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 pm
v e g a n l i c i o u s

You should go veg*n Kitty. Tofurkey is currently having a promotion, pledge to eat a meatless meal every week and they'll send you coupons for discounts on vegetarian foods, complimentary vegetarian magazines, a vegetarian starter kit, and I've heard they're also sending out food. (: Compassion Over Killing also sends out free vegetarian starter kits and guides, as well as restaurant guides, etc.

Hm, my guilty pleasures? I am definitely a foodie. My favorites (at the moment are):
- Tofurkey Cranberry & Stuffing Deli slices
- Cinnamon buns & cupcakes (homemade)
- BBQ flavor soy crisps from Trader Joe's
- Newman's Own Mint-Creme Chocolate Cookies
- Soy Delicious Coconut Craze "ice cream"
- Great Sage's (local restaurant) carrot cake, pancakes, cinnamon buns, & biscuits w/ gravy.

Of course, these are all vegan versions of the above, meaning no animal products.

An easy way to make quick, delicious, vegan cupcakes is to buy a box of cake mix (vegan, of course) and add a container of pureed silken tofu instead of eggs/oil/water/etc. It's so moist & delicious, my omnivorous family even prefers them. (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't lie Cammie I would go vegan for you.
You make the best food, have the best tastes in food.
Don't let anyone else know though!
-echoes from a micro phone- O__O;;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 pm
I'm a vegetarian too! But I eat fish. That's it. So I'm still technically a vegetarian.
My guilty food pleasure is cheese. Just a block of cheese is fantastic! Even though I can't poop for 2 days afterwards. xd rofl Information you didn't need!!!! But it's totally worth it. lol  

Stinkeryoshy

m e m o r i e s | good threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces