Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 pm
((I know, but he was basically taking the fight for Rukia and Pan. Meh. I'm not good at describing those things.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:52 pm
Had Pan actually paid any attention to what was happening, she would have yelled at Ruki for interrupting the would be battle. She could take perfect care of herself, thanks! She was stronger than she looked. As it was, she was too distracted by the sight of Giru being held by the strange man. When she saw him flailing about in the grasp, she felt more concern for the bot than the fight. she thought the man was shaking him about rather violently.
"No, don't hurt him!" she yelled up to the man. She pushed off the ground, even as the blond boy was restrained semi-magically.

Giru only let out a surprised cry as he was tossed indignantly to the girl. She tumbled and swished around helplessly, until Pan met him in a collision, catching him gently in her small arms.
"Giru, you're not hurt, are you?" she asked softly.

The little metal creature bleeped up at it's teammate and master. It's hardwired artificial emotions ran rampant with the new found knowledge that, indeed, this small, brutal savage had actually been concerned for him. A little excess moisture that had formed around it's glass retina collected at the base.

"I mean, the dragon radar still works, right?" she turned the thing around, and started pushing his little side button. Seeing it functioning properly, she smiled and worked the round green graphing device. "Good! For a second I thought I wouldn't be able to get back to Grandpa and Trunks!"

The little machine bleeped for a moment, then drooped with disappointment. letting the girl work away at his device, blissfully ignorant of her surroundings for a moment. Giru

After pressing the button twice, she remembered where she came from, and looked back at the scene. She blinked at the sight that greeted her. The blond boy looked like he was in some kind of dance or something.

"What are you doing?" she asked innocently.

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:56 am

Rukia shouted back at Ed, "I have no need to apologize to you!" Then, she turned to Renji, and said, "Now, don't get too cocky, Renji! Zabimaru is powerful, but I doubt you could wipe off this whole island..." Then, Rukia felt the huge, intimidating reiatsu. She didn't stumble forward, but simply tensed up. "What...?" The reiatsu was strong, and was ominous.

Rukia sighed, figuring that Edward probably wouldn't apologize even if she kicked the crap out of him. She released the binding spell. She decided to ignore the giant reiatsu.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm

||Hm... Sesshomaru is a little out of character, but if he was in character, he wouldn't even bother speaking to everyone so...||

Edward shouted in relief as Rukia released him from his paralysis. His arm was slightly numb, though his automail worked perfectly. Ed made a mental note to thank Winry profusely if he ever got back. No, when he got back. He refused to stay on this island forever.

"It's about time you let me go," Ed grumbled. But he didn't press it further. He did not want to be victim to the paralysis again. Sighing, Ed stood straight, stretching his arms. Letting them fall, he clapped his hands, transmuting his automail back into a hand. He flexed his fingers experimentally. Still working fine.

Ed turned around, noticing Rukia and Renji had stopped speaking and were looking around for something. What now? Ed turned, trying to see what had distracted them. Near the floating girl, he noticed another figure, though this man seriously dwarfed him and the two girls. Ed ground his teeth; if he heard one more crack on his height...!

Sesshomaru watched impassively as the group of humans argued with each other. Bored, he dropped out of the air and landed lightly on the jagged rocks. His silver hair shifted slightly as Sesshomaru glanced around, gaging the power levels of the people around him. The man with the strange sword was powerful, as well as the black-garbed girl. The girl with the white metal was powerful as well. The girl behind him somewhere, the Azula girl, also gave off power, though it was different from the other three. However, the short blonde boy.... exuded nothing. No power whatsoever. That was the kind of human Sesshomaru was used to. But there was something strange about him... He seemed to have a metal arm. How was that possible? Such an arm should have been useless, but the boy moved it just as perfectly as he moved his flesh arm.

"You do realize you are all fighting on a volcano?" Sesshomaru asked flatly.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 pm
Rukia refrained from gasping in surprise when the high-reiatsu man spoke. She didn't expect him to talk, but he did. And what he said was blunt as anything. Rukia responded, "Of course we know that! But, the volcano is not going to erupt, so this area is not dangerous." She wanted to add, 'except for the shrimp there' but abstained from it.

Azula witnessed what was going on with neutral eyes, It wasn't that interesting, and she was slightly disappointed that no one fought. It would have been rather interesting. Anyhow, the fire princess decided to keep her presence secret. She had the feeling that Sesshomaru knew that she was there, but she figured that he wouldn't say anything. Azula continued to survey the actions of the other people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:09 pm
"At least not this time." Giru added in quirking while his locater button was pressed again.

At the mention of the Island again, Pan tensed. She would have kept looking into Giru for the location of her family, but the little reminder somewhat distracted her for the time being. Oh right, the little disaster
averted. Giru bleeped curiously when the girl paused. She sighed.

Guess I should apologize. she thought to herself. I mean sure it was an accident, but still.

She stuffed Giru into her backpack, before relaxing her feet and energy and letting herself drift to the rocks below her. Her hands clasped in front, and looked down, a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, about that disturbance earlier..." Her orange covered head whipped forward in a bow, "I'm really really sorry! I didn't mean anything by it, honest!" She pressed her two index fingers together, because she felt fidgety. "I mean I was just so hungry and I-"

The remembrance of food, made her stomach growl. She blushed and crossed her arms in front. She laughed nervously.
"Okay, I guess I'm still hungry." she amended.

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Edward sighed, rubbing his head with his real hand. He had spent so much energy just being angry. Now there was no one to direct anger toward, since no one made any more cracks on his height. He just felt tired and beat. He had been up since early this morning, sparring with Alphonse. Al didn't even let him eat breakfast! Now he was as hungry as the floatable girl was, if not more. Despite his height, Edward was an avid fan of eating; he often ate his body weight in food, including the weight of his automail arm and leg.

"You caused the rumbling earlier?" Ed asked incredulously. Well, the girl seemed to have enough energy to fuel a car for a year, so it wasn't exactly that hard to believe. "Geez... if you're hungry you don't have to beat up a volcano..." he said in an even tone. "Do you know how to catch food?" Even as Edward said this, his stomach grumbled loudly as well. Damn Al...!

Sesshomaru watched, bored, as the humans started to speak of food. Weak humans... This Sesshomaru did not need to stuff his face every day like these humans did. Pitiful.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 pm
"Yeah..." she answered his question insecurely. He didn't seem scared at least. Last thing she needed was an Island wide rebellion. She frowned at his obvious statement. "Well sorry I was mad." she grumbled under her breath.
She knew he was right of course. the other's were always getting on her case about controlling her temper. The mention of food was a welcome one. "Yes!" she brightened up instantly. Ignoring the grumbling, since she would not be one to talk, she said: "I can get some boars, or maybe a Dinosaur if there's one on here." she grew thoughtful, "Though I'm not really sure how to cook it..."

Conscious of other people and eyes, she figured she and the boy weren't the only two hungry.

"Hey everyone!" she turned suddenly and waved around. "I'm sorry about all the ruckus I caused, so let's all work together and get something to eat!" She looked directly at the power trying to hide itself, and waved. "Come on, you too, no need to be shy!"

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 pm
"Yeah, Rukia, I know. Just picture my the size of my bankai and the size of this island. About the same, right? And I only stumbled forward cause I was caught of guard...."
Renji then sighed and cross his arms. "Am I the only one who thinks he might be a threat?" He mumbled and pointed to the dog-eared person. Renji turned and inspected him slightly. There were a few minor traits that made him look not human, his ears and massive power level for example, but without those he could look just like a human. He had two swords, which looked very much like zanpakuto. "Seriously, he's just been standing there..." Renji gripped Zabimaru's hilt tightly.
He's got two zanpakuto, white hair, and a high rietsu. He slightly reminds me of captain Ukitake. Weird. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:52 pm

||Um… Sesshomaru does not possess doggy ears. biggrin He has human ears that are very pointy.||

Sesshomaru’s sensitive ears caught the mumbled words of the red-haired human. Had he been the type of demon who smirked, he would have done so evilly. But, alas, Sesshomaru was not the type to allow much range of emotion on his face, so settled for humphing quietly. He did not like the pointing of the fingers, but refrained from breaking it off. To do so would be declaring war with these humans; usually Sesshomaru would not be opposed to such a thing, but perhaps these humans could provide him with some information… And then he would dispose of them; their smell was starting to make him feel ill.

“Yes, human, I am standing here,” Sesshomaru repeated. Stupid human. Why state the obvious? He could tell the red-head was looking at his appearance and his two swords. Only one was used for slaughtering. That would be Tokijin. But his other sword, Tenseiga, was for reviving. That was the gift from his father, the great dog demon. Why his father had given him Tenseiga was a mystery to the demon. He was better suited for Tetsusaiga, but no, his half-breed brother had gotten that. And where was the So’unga? That sword especially was better suited for Sesshomaru’s purposes. He knew he would be able to master the demonic blade, but his father refused to give it to him. Just thinking about it set his blood boiling.

Shaking himself mentally, Sesshomaru turned his attention back to the situation at hand.

“How did this Sesshomaru get on this island?” he demanded, looking at all of them in turn.

The blonde-haired one frowned.

“How should we know?” he asked. “We don’t even know where we are.” Sesshomaru’s eyes narrowed. The impertinence!

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:26 pm
(...Oh. Sorry! I have only watched... Two episodes of InuYasha. I just guessed.))

Renji sighed. He hated this guys attitude. Yeah yeah, he was pretty sure everybody did know he was standing there, but what he was pointing out was that he hadn't done anything but watch. "Maybe trying to find out our tactics... Which he most likely failed." He mumbled to himself.

Renji laughed when he heard Shesshomaru comment about him being a human. "I'm a shinigami." He looked up at Shesshomaru's face and sneered at him. "Can't ya tell? You seen to have enough Rietsu to detect what type of energy I have. Spirit thread? Can't ya use that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:53 am
Rukia sighed, and said to Renji, "He may be a threat...but..." Then, she heard the comment about Renji being a human. She couldn't help but chuckle at that, remembering the times when Renji was in his Gigai on Earth, acting like a 'human.' He was such a freeloader at Urahara's place. She then shook off the pleasant memories and commented, "Yes, he's not a human. He's a shinigami. As am I." Rukia eyed Sesshomaru's swords. They looked sort of like zanpakutos, but she didn't think they were. It was probably just a regular weapon... Although, that demon-like man with elf-like ears and silvery-white hair had a very high reiatsu.

Azula was getting quite bored by the second. Everyone was just idly chatting, and she wanted to watch them fight. She didn't understand what a 'shinigami' was. What does that word mean? She didn't like being ignorant of things. What the heck is a reiatsu?!

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 am
Pan tensed, and froze mid wave as she heard the conversation, then tuned out. Did not know where they were? Not human? Then, this was not a known world, they were simply sent here, just like her... which meant all of them were trapped here for some reason or another. Oh no... she bent her legs and arms and lowered her body, as though about to jump.

"Be right back," she mentioned automatically, even if no one took the time to notice.

Caught in a grip of fear and determination, she released some of her suppressed energy, giving a clear white aura flaming around her, before pushing off the ground. She shot up, higher and higher with great speed, determined to reach as high as she could in order to get a clear vantage point. Just where the heck were they?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:42 am

"Shinigami?" Sesshomaru questioned. Because he was from Japan, he understood perfectly. There were many demons that had something to do with death, though he had rarely heard the term 'Shinigami.' The real death demons he had ever seen were the pallbearer demons who came to steal the soul of a dead person. By destroying those demons with his Tenseiga, however, he was able to bring several people back to life. Including Rin, Jaken and Ah-Un. So if these two were really shinigami like they claimed, they would be severely hurt by the Tenseiga. He tucked that tidbit of information away for later use.

"You are the demons who take souls into Hell?" Sesshomaru questioned, his amber eyes narrowing. If they were, why were they in this world and not in the Underworld?

Ed tore his attention away from the creepy man to watch the short girl fly off. How could everyone fly? Ugh, no matter. He turned his attention back to the silver-haired man. The weird guy gave off some sinister vibes; his presence was worse than the homonculi's.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash