Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:21 pm
He simply staired at her, then laughed. "You're too cute. You're cute AND delitious. You should be my little slave, or something. Hey can I see your arm real quick?", he asked, innocently, already thirsty yet again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:27 pm
She clentched her teeth then flashed him her arm. "There you happy?" She asked sounding like she was ready to bite his head off. "Oh yes and just so you know I will never be your slave." She said sarcasticly smiling.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:34 pm
"Oh yeah sure okay whatever you say.", he said pulling her arm close and sucking the blood out of it, without biting. He moaned with releif, since it was so good tasting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:24 pm
She looked away. "You disgust me now." She said, hiding the fact that she actually really liked him now but she didn't know why. She then pulled her arm away from him. "Grr again."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:26 pm
"Hah, I like you. Givin' me free blood and everything. Whad' you say your name was again...? Oh yeah Rebecca, duhhh...", he said, slowly licking his lips, thinking. "Yep, I think I'll let you live, Rebeck. Congrats! Howz it feel!?", he asked, with a bit of sarcastic enthusiasm in his voice, staring at his fingers and examining them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:39 pm
She thne slapped him in the face very hard. "I was hoping for you to kill me." She said looking at if she was losing her energy again. "I honestly hate you."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:44 pm
"Pshht, yeah right. Well I don't hate you! If I did I woulda' drained you of every last drop, but I held back. Besides, you love me. Like I bet that you're falling helplessly hopelessly in love with me right now. AS we speak. But that's okay they all do.", he said, talking about women in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 pm
She put on a sarcastic smile. "Am I that transparent? I want you I need you to baby oh baby." She said very sarcasticly. She then rolled her eyes and got off her bed.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:42 pm
He returned her smile with one of his own, a mocking one, and watched her roll off of him. "Hey!, he called, still laying on the bed. "Where YOU goin'?", he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:52 pm
She started to walk away. "Away from you." She then sighed. So maybe I could actually stop thinking about you. She thought as she continued to walk. She sighed again then walked back and layed next to him, but as far away as possible. "Grr."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:59 pm
"Back already? Told you. They alll come runnin' back.", he said, talking about the girls he met. He noticed she looked pretty healthy. "You must have a lotta' blood in you. I coulda' sworn I sucked at least half of it out...", he said, looking questioningly at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm
She quickly punched him in the face. "I honestly hate you and to tell you the truth I have an overly normal amount of blood." She said looking at him. "Have another go if you want." She said showing him her dripping neck. "Or how about I just leave you here by your self? I think I should leave you." She said sitting up now.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:45 pm
His eyes were locked onto her neck the whole time. "Woahhhhohoho hold up - waiiiiit a second.", he said pulling her back onto the bed gently and quickly withdrawing his hands from her so as to not make her any more angry. "SORRY for being a dickhead. Please don't go! Why do you have so much blood??", he asked, to try to change the subject and calm her down so she could stay and he could keep feeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 pm
She sighed. "Well I don't know well see When I was younger I got into a car accident and I lost so much blood I almost died so I got a blood transfusion and they gave me too much blood so now My bodies used to having too much blood so thats what my body makes." She said looking at him. "There happy?" She asked still looking pissed off.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers