Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Welcome to the CIC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:59 am
((I am kind of confused though. XD Is it sort of like my Anime Island RP? When the characters don't know where they are? Or, is it like..I pretend Shina lives there, instead of on Earth?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:47 pm
((It's really up to you, you can do it either way... see the point of this RP is to experiment with characters you're not really familiar with, like if there's an aspect to their personality you want practice with (which is why I was wondering why you wanted to do a character that you had already been writing about) Do whatever way you think you can get better practice on. Strider's already been to another dimension, so he's good here, but who knows for you.))  

SpunkyOtaku

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:04 pm
His body sunk and his head lowered in despair. Why? Why did the cruel world seem determined to laugh at his misfortune? Not just them, but the gods turning him into a cat? All a cruel joke, he was sure. A kitten? Why not a puppy? Or heck, even a bird.

He looked up when Music man patted him consolingly. He was nice. Not that he could blame him for laughing. He guessed he did sound a bit silly. Still, he was nice enough to...

...Oh hell no, he did not just go there. His tail twitched and he gave a dry leer to the pair.

"...I hate you both." his high pitched squeak muttered, before he looked up, and just out his jaw so that Avaris could reach it better. "My name is Strider, part Hylian and part human, originally from the Eldin province." he turned his head so that the fingers were scratching the side of his chin. "I was in Kakariko village before..."

...Oh crap, this might be a problem. The place where he had gone from Kakariko was supposed to remain a secret. If he told anyone... he was screwed. The only problem was that might have been the key to however he got here. Had to think fast.

"I had gone into battle against the Shadow Monsters, and then I was suddenly somewhere else." he turned his head again to get the fingers to scratch along his neck. "I'm not sure how I got here... maybe my soul got caught between worlds?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:31 am
((Oh, you're right. XD I guess I don't really need practice with Shina. XD;; Nevermind. I'll come back to this thread, if I ever need some practice with a character!

Bye-bye for now.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am

Aväris smirked as the kitten welcomed his fingers and moved his head about to get more pleasure out of the scratching. Even if this... Strider kitten had been human and Hylian... or whatever, before, it still had the instincts and pleasures of a cat. He would still succumb to a hand rub. Hm.

"Hylian?" Maar questioned, brow furrowing for a moment of confusion. "I've never heard of such a race. Unless that's some sort of frae colony?" While Maar and Aväris weren't completely educated with the realm down below theirs, they knew the basics of it. In that realm, there were only the fraes and the humans. If Hylian was not of fraes, then Strider's mother must have rutted with some sort of animal or something... The thought brought a grimace to the flihvas' faces.

"Strider, I severely hope 'Hylian' is not some type of animal," Aväris said sternly. His fingers, however, continued to rub the kitten's chin, sometimes moving to rub along its spine.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Strider had his eyes closed, too busy happily indulging himself in this little pleasure to see the confused reactions. Though his ears were still perfectly functional, and his mind was certainly not idle.

It was just as he feared, a completely different realm. Even if he had traveled byeond the region of Hyrule, people would at least know what Hylians were. And he knew for certain that there were no fraes in his ancestory, that much was for certain. Not unless there was a secret taken way back in his family tree. He arched into the hand gladly.

He snorted and laughed at the stern reprimending. It felt strang to experience mirth in this tiny new body, everything worked differently, though the emotion was still the same.

"Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't take that question seriously from a pair of men with wings on their back." He pulled back his lips for a toothy grin. "No, Hylians are a branch of humans originating from the central country of the world, noted distinctly for their ears and white skin and mostly light colored hair. As opposed to humans, who can come with a variety of skin and hair types and colors."  

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Maar tilted his head to the side, frowning. His red eyes rested on Strider, who was being stroked by Aväris. Heh, if Strider were in his human form, would he let Aväris stroke him in such a way? From Strider’s reaction to Aväris’s joke from before, Maar doubted it, and Aväris would never lay with a human. But it was fun to think about.

Smirking mischievously, Maar pushed Aväris’s slender hand away from the cat and petted the kitten. Its dry fur was very soft to the touch, making it naturally pleasing to the touch.

“Cats are just made for petting,” Maar mused quietly.

Aväris lifted a brow before turning back to Strider. He stood up, motioning for Maar to bring the kitten. Maar lifted the cat by the back of its neck and settled it into his hand, against his bare stomach. Both flihva moved back through the dark cavern of hot springs, threading their way between the pools. As they reached the door, Aväris spoke.

“What do you mean? What do our wings have to do with anything?” Aväris questioned. “You don’t mean to think we got our wings from birds, do you?” He grimaced, though with his ethereal beauty, the look was lost on him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 pm
Strider's eyes abruptly snapped open when the skin stretched around his neck momentarily. The force of gravity pulling on his entire body was shocking and unexpected, and rattled him. It only lasted a moment, thank goodness, though it was not really so bad he supposed. He curled into the palm of the hand and against the stomach, especially when he looked down. He was not afraid of hieghts, but from this size and view and fragile physical state, the distance to the floor, and very small bout of support was a bit nerve-wracking.

He focused his face up to Avaris, glad for something to distract him. He was nervous, but managed an innocently amused countenance.

"Well, you did inadverdently accuse one of my ancestors of beastiality. I had to get revenge. I know that's not what you guys are though."

He cast his blue gaze up ahead to where the trio was heading. His nervousness was still there, though fading with his excitement. Just what was this place like? He did not doubt these people would be willing to help, given what they had tried to do to help him so far.

"Where are we going?" he finally had to ask. "Library, directory, or even a hall of records?"  

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm

Maar snickered, and Aväris chuckled. Hall of records? Library? Not likely. Unfortunately, both flihva were banned from such public places of information. They were allowed in markets, but in places where flihva gathered for information and such, they were not allowed to enter.

"You're funny," Maar laughed, his shaking body sending vibrations into the kitten. He had to grip the kitten a little tighter for fear of dropping it in his laughter. "I wish we could take your there..."

Aväris grinned, patting the kitten affectionately. What a joker!

"We're not allowed to those places anymore," Aväris explained. "I was actually going to take you to my room. Maar and I need to change into more suitable clothes, and then we were going to take you out. You can tell us what you need to eat and other things you might need."

Stifling his laughter, Maar breathed deeply and said, "What else could a cat possibly need?"

Aväris shrugged.

"Well, on the off chance Strider resumes his human form, he might want his own clothes," he said, grinning slightly sadistically at the small kitten. "Ours might be a little too big for him."

Maar looked confused.

"I don't get it."

Aväris shook his head. Best to not expound.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Whoa, vibrating... For a split second, Strider thought for sure there was an earthquake. Nope, just Music man. He did actually feel more secured whent he grip around him tightened. Jeez, scary. He blinked when Avaris... pat him? What the heck?

When it was explained to him, he gawked. Just what the heck did these two do to get banned from a fricken library? Still, as much as he would have loved to get back at that sadistic man for his subtle jab, he had far more important things to worry about. He stood up on the palm carrying him, and focused his detrmination on Avaris, given that he could not talk to Musci man without slight chance of off-balance.

"I need to get back to my form, and to somehow get some information. You can't tell me that in this magical place, nothing like me has never happened before. There has to be some record somewhere, some solution or something."

There had to be.. there had to be somewhere. Otherwise, if he did not hurry, someone he cared about would pay for it.  

SpunkyOtaku

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:20 pm
Darkness. Grass and shadows. Fear and running. Panicked running. Tired breathing. Pushing further, trying to leave behind the presence trying to grasp and squeeze away the life she had. Fire rained from behind, threatening. Heavy hooves still followed. Shreiks still taunted, chased, threatened. Even with the pushed running, and exhuasted breathing and terrified dodging, only one word echoed clear in her desperation. The fire finally found her back, and shot her body forward.

"STRIDER!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:21 pm
Her slender body lurched onto the hard ground, skidding across the green blades of grass. She heaved and sweat, not caring to move, not with the reassuring silence. Silence. Her tousled black hair covered her face in shadow, but she could feel it was day time. The light of the sun warmed her bare arms and clothed back, and the cool breeze soothed her damp skin. The rusty red capris and cream sleeveless top protected her, though her arms and ankles were under the onsluaght of constant itching and tickling from the moving blades of grass. Finally it was too much, and she pushed her body up. As her fingers moved and scratched at her skin, her eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light. Finally pushing the tangled mess that was her hair, wide brown eyes gazed in shock at the sight that greeted her when she turned.

A city. A city of white.  

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Aväris paused, hand resting on the door handle. His golden eyes focused on the kitten struggling to its feet on Maar's hand. Maar stopped in his tracks, not wanting the kitten to lose balance and fall. Even if it somehow managed to land on its feet, it was a rather long way down for a kitten.

"Of course things like this have happened before, though not to this extreme extent," Aväris said, blinking. "But for some odd reason, I just don't think kittens can appear out of thin air with no sign of magic whatsoever. What's even worse is that you don't know how you got into this form, and the magic binding you is completely foreign to me."

Shaking his head, Aväris opened the door and headed back down the hall to his room. He held the door open for Maar, and swiftly shut the door again. Maar paused next to the door, appalled at the sight of Aväris's room. It was terribly messy, and Maar did not dare make a way through the treacherous ground for fear of dropping the kitten.

Aväris sighed and moved forward, drawing runes in the air to send the objects zipping back into place. In a matter of seconds, the room was neat and tidy, the only things on the floor being the bed, several chairs, a chaise longue or two, and several bookshelves.

Maar made his way to his favorite chaise longue, an oak one with soft black fabric. He sat himself down, lounging back on the soft fabric and let Strider down next to his abdomen on the inside of the chaise longue.

"Look, Strider," Aväris continued. "Let us get changed, and we'll see what we can do. Maybe if we put on more clothes this time, they'll let us in..."

He trailed off and headed toward the back of the room, where his bed lay in the corner. Instead of going back to bed--though that was a rather good idea--he turned to a small door next to the bed. Opening it, he walked inside and drew a quick rune, conjuring a fire to light the lamps within.

Once illuminated, the room oould be seen as a closet of sorts. Clothes hung suspended in mid-air, pressing themselves against the walls of the closet. Aväris inspected several clumps before pulling out two outfits; one for himself and one for Maar.

He headed back out the closet and tossed clothes to Maar, who caught them and brought them closer to his person.

"I suggest you hide your face," Maar informed Strider. The back of the chaise longue hid Aväris from the kitten's view, but Maar was too lazy to go in the back to change. Of course, he didn't mind if Strider watched, but he knew the kitten was uncomfortable with it.

Aväris quickly changed into black breeches. He left his torso bare, but tied his hair back with a strip of cloth, careful not to entangle his hair in his golden and white wings.

Maar slipped off his breeches, grinning suggestively at Aväris as he did so. Aväris grinned back, but shook his head.

"I don't think now's the time," Aväris said, inclining his head toward the kitten on the chaise longue. Maar nodded, still grinning.

"I know," he replied in a cheery voice. He proceeded to pull on white breeches, matching his white and silvery wings.

"There, all dressed," Maar said, flopping back down on the chaise longue, wings thrown over the back of the chair. Aväris walked back in front of the chaise longue to stand in front of Strider.

"Well? You ready?" Aväris asked, tilting his head to look at Strider.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 pm
"Whoa-"

He flinched back as as a foreign object nearly ran into him. Well that was a pretty neat trick. Strider watched wide-eyed as items zoomed back across his field of vision. He blinked and glanced around at the sparse furniture. He sat upright, and settled himself comfortably when his little furry body was set upon the black fabric chair.

He watched Avaris light up the closet, a bit concerned. More clothes? Sweet dome mercy... he shook his head almost condescendingly. Honestly... it made him look up and give a dry leer at Avaris's warning. Great, now they seemed to think he was shy. He was a guy, he hardly even cared, what bothered him was their sexual suggestions... like that grin. So that was what he meant. He let out a high pitched kitty groan of frustration. Could they not focus on something else for a bit? Like he was not having a hard enough time.

He braced his short legs on the chair when Music man bounced the fabric chair. Whoa, scary. He looked up, and his line of vision happened to land on the side profile of the golden haired being's back. More specifically, the point where his feathered wings joined his spine. Stretched out a bit now that they were thrown over the chair, the clearer detail of the dry feathers and his smooth skin were more apparent to him now. He could not see clearly, but his curiosity was peaked. Exactly how did they join? He stretched his neck and stepped forward to try to get a better view-

Well? You ready?

Strider snapped his gaze back to Avaris. Oh right, more important things to worry of. He reined in his natural scholar curiosity and tried to worry about his current predicament.

"Yes." he answered. He glanced up at Music man. "What's your name?"

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Maar glanced at Strider through the corners of his eyes. Mouth puckered into a playful pout, he turned to the kitten.

"Haven't you been listening?" he demanded. "I'm Maar. Next in line for the position of God of Song, Strider!" Immediately after he said this, he bit his lip and looked away. He sat straight again, fingers nervously fiddling with the fabric of his breeches.

Aväris tensed, his face quickly dropping. He turned away from the two, taking in a few deep, quiet breaths. It was quiet for an awkward moment, before Maar forced a chuckle from his dry throat.

"Um, anyway, I saw you looking at my wings, right?" He said, smile straining across his ethereal face. The tension seemed to bleed away after a moment, Aväris relaxing and Maar's smile becoming more genuine. Maar continued rambling, acting as if nothing had happened. "I bet you don't get to see many flihva where you come from -Hyrule, was it?-, so maybe you should get a good look now..."

Here he shuffled a bit, turning his bare back to Strider to present his wings. The silver and white feathers were a little ruffled, but otherwise smooth and silky to the touch. He spread them, showing the area where they joined his back. The wing bases cut into the length of his back, beginning at his shoulder blades and continuing down to his lower back. His wings ran parallel to his spine in perfect lines, both wings perfectly symmetrical.

Moving his wings slightly, Maar showed Strider how the thick wing muscles bunched along his back as he moved his wings.

"We are kinda like birds," Aväris said quietly, moving forward. He stretched his arm out in front of Strider, showing his skin. "On most of our body we have human-like skin; however, on our wings, it's more like bird skin. That's because bird skin is specially designed to grow feathers, and human skin is not. We're also much lighter than humans, because we have hollow bones, though we do have larger lungs." Aväris grinned, completely dispelling the tension from before. "But I shan't show you my lungs; I'd rather not cut myself open to show you just how big my lungs are. But take it from me: in a breath-holding contest, pray you never have to compete against a flihva. You'd flat out lose."

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff