Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UR UN0FFiiCAL H0M3WR3CK3R

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:46 pm
Akitirina sat and ran her hand throw her lonf red hair. She sat on the edge of the table and looked at the men. "So you really want to fight an incoent girl like me?"She said looking at them with her soul scorching jade eyes. "Yes we do, Missy"One man said. "I hate to do this to you men. You could have been valuable coustemers"Kit said as she stood up. She was in a tradtional crimson tinted kimono with gold trim. The obi was a light burgendy color. The entire kimono fit very tightly, and looked very good on her. The long sleeves allowed her to hid things in them, and this time she had a dagger in it. She quickly took the dagger out and, with lightning speed slit the mens throats. She had not a drop of blood on her. She walked out and went to the market.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:22 pm
"Chief, let the guards have their way with him while we're gone"

"Ok Fujita. see you when you get back."

turns to Aoshi "Let's go Shinomori"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:16 am
*Shinomori and Saito meet back up with Kenshin in front of the dojo.* Ready, Battousai? I'll tell you what we've learned on the way to Edo."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:02 pm
"yes it's very interesting"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

xXFalling_Rose_PetalsXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:04 pm
"SHINOMORI!" (i'm going to be misao)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:39 pm
"Misao?! What are you doing here?"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:13 am
"Not Weasel Girl again....."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:05 pm
(said to Saito)"EEE! I'LL KILL YOU! MONSTER BIRD KICK OF RAGE!" (said to Aoshi) "I... Uhhh... thought you needed might to know where Shishio is." Misao's face is bright red. redface  

xXFalling_Rose_PetalsXx

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:45 pm
*Watches her attempt to hurt Saito with amusement. Then...* "I know exactly where Shishio is. We sent him to Hell."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:19 pm
Grabs her kick and pushes her away "He sent himself there if I remember correctly"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:53 pm
"Either way, the point is he's dead. So what are you babbling about, Misao?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:01 am
"Yes. what is all this useless babbling about?"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

xXFalling_Rose_PetalsXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:59 pm
"Hey. Look, he's not dead. He's at Aoi-ya. He has taken over Kyoto already!" (grabs hold of Aoshi's coat) "Please!" crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:10 pm
*Grabs her shoulders* "He's still alive?! What kind of a monster is that man?" *Looks at Kenshin* "Battousai, my first priority is to avenge this insult to the Oniwaban. You can join us if you wish, but I think you should investigate this rumor of Shishio. It's your choice."  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:18 pm
"This can't be! We all saw him burn to death!" Saitou says, shocked  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items