Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Something you might not know about me is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:38 am
My favorite earphones are bright green.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm
I have a neon green umbrella. surprised  

Henneth Annun
Captain

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:47 am
What a lot of people don't know about me is that most of my cosplay costumes are hand-made.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 pm
My hair has never been dyed.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

trampyre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:07 pm
my cat cracks his knuckles...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:02 pm
eek You have a wierd cat.

I....

am.......

Beowulf!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm
I blast an Enya tape in my car when I drive, because the radio sucks and I don't have a CD player installed.

One time I was at a stop light and I had a music battle with another car;
Extreamly loud Enya with all the windows rolled down VS Rap with an extreamly loud bass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Wow I completely forgot about this thread. O_O  

Awesome Akwardness

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm
I like VW cars.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm
Most people dont know that I live in Sweden but is adopted from India. So they usaly get a chock when they see a picture of me from real life. Beacuse most people would thing I would be a tall white, blond guy, while the real me is a short black (and chubby this days) guy.

Blackrose Kaire
I'm a really bad procrastinator... and I've managed to put off a very small simple task for about a year now >_<

I'm just alike you! I never clean the dishes untill everything is dirty and then I have to tell you all that i have dishwasher xp . I plan on Learning "Nothing else mathers" since I started to play guitar about 10 years ago! I can make this list endless but I think I just stop here!  

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 pm
Blackdeviation
Most people dont know that I live in Sweden but is adopted from India. So they usaly get a chock when they see a picture of me from real life. Beacuse most people would thing I would be a tall white, blond guy, while the real me is a short black (and chubby this days) guy.

Blackrose Kaire
I'm a really bad procrastinator... and I've managed to put off a very small simple task for about a year now >_<

I'm just alike you! I never clean the dishes untill everything is dirty and then I have to tell you all that i have dishwasher xp . I plan on Learning "Nothing else mathers" since I started to play guitar about 10 years ago! I can make this list endless but I think I just stop here!
Let's start a procrastinators guild....tomorrow..... xd

You live in Sweden? smile How is it? How are the universities there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:52 am
Some thing you may not know about me...*rant*I think the Romans ruined everything when they invaded the British isles...we were happy damn it. We were not barbarians, we lived off the land properly - rather than tearing it up for ugly roads and buildings, we were generally peaceful until you decided to start killing us. Then when we stick up for ourselves it's suddenly our fault that there's so many problems. And then they leave us to the mercy of the Vikings and Saxons, having bred out any real strength with filthy blood, leaving behind weak and pathetic offspring that had never even held or seen a sword, let alone know how to fight someone twice their size*/rant*

So yeah, I blame the Romans for ruining what was a perfectly good race of people.  

broken_joker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:06 pm
broken_joker
Some thing you may not know about me...*rant*I think the Romans ruined everything when they invaded the British isles...we were happy damn it. We were not barbarians, we lived off the land properly - rather than tearing it up for ugly roads and buildings, we were generally peaceful until you decided to start killing us. Then when we stick up for ourselves it's suddenly our fault that there's so many problems. And then they leave us to the mercy of the Vikings and Saxons, having bred out any real strength with filthy blood, leaving behind weak and pathetic offspring that had never even held or seen a sword, let alone know how to fight someone twice their size*/rant*

So yeah, I blame the Romans for ruining what was a perfectly good race of people.
Hehehe.....yah sorry 'bout that.

stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:42 pm
When I was really small I used to think that the game Yahtzee involved Nazis; that assumption was based soley on the fact that they rymed together.

stressed  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 pm
Blackdeviation

Blackrose Kaire

Lmao, funny thing is, I've still yet to do that simple task. lol  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces