Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fly Away [[R.T.F et Ghost]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:48 am
"Dalton..I'm fine...can't you take a walk in the park to see if there are any signs of the..." she coughed down in the pillow again as more feathers fell off her "...zombies...we need to know...if they went back...or what they did..." she explained through the door and tried to wrap the blanket more tightly around her because of the cold and looked up at the window, and that was when she realized that she wouldn't be able to see a damn thing, because it was right out to another apartment, which meant, Dalton probably knew that, unless he had never looked out of the window, but she wasn't going to open the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:39 pm
Dalton sighed. He walked away from the door and looked out the window. Just as he had thought. He walked back to the door and tapped on it again. "If you don't let me in by unlocking the door, I'll come in anyways." Dalton warned her, fully aware that he would be risking his life if he tried climbing out the window to reach her through the bedroom window. "Please don't make me use other means." He said his voice a bit edgy. "If you don't think I can help you're wrong. I may not look like it, but I know a lot about sicknesses and I can pretty much guess that when an angel has a sickness it's probably close to, or the same a when a human gets sick."  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:57 pm
She was shaking even more as she lay in the bed, trying to play fine so Dalton wouldn't breach into the room "I'm telling you I'm fine! Just go do something that you have to!" more feathers started to fall off her, and now, almost half her right wing was out of feathers as they were turning black too. She wouldn't like Dalton to see it, and she wouldn't like him to worry "just go, I'm fine..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:37 pm
Dalton sighed. His hand slid down he door and to his side. "Have it your way. I'm coming in whether or not, even if you don't want me to come in." He said in a cold toneless voice before walking away from the door. He had given her a warning and wouldn't give her another. Seeing how he no longer cared about what was broken, he went over to the drapes and pulled one off. Then, with his sharpest tooth, he cut a small line into the fabric, then ripped it into little pieces. He wrapped them around his hands and walked towards the window silently. He then opened the window up and crawled out of it, twisting his body, and then legs to fit onto the small metal pipe below. He then slowly made his way over to her window and hoisted himself up to get a clear look through it. Unfortunately it was closed and the curtains were drawn tightly together so not even a sliver of moon light landed in the room. He whispered a curse under his breath and then steadied himself, balancing on the pipe. He let his weight fall back enough to keep his balance while he moved one hand off of the ledge he was clinging onto. Next he took a deep breath and pulled his arm back, preparing to break the window down. With full force, his punched the window. The first time it cracked, and Dalton had to quickly reposition himself to balance his weight or else he would have fallen off. Again he let go with his one hand and punched the glass again. It shattered and some pieces fell into the room while others landed on the ground below him because of the impact. Dalton's hand was bleeding now, but he could barely feel it due to the coldness in the air, and all he really felt was a warm throbbing in his right hand, where he had been cut.

Finally Dalton unlocked the window and pushed it over to the side so he could avoid the broken glass still attached to the window. He sat on the windowsill in a crouching position before hoping down into the room, bandaging his wounds as he came closer to Lenalee. "I gave you a warning you know and it would have been easier for you to have just opened the door and let me in." He said crossing his arms impatiently. He was starting to get annoyed with her. Shaking his head he sighed. "Your so God damn stubborn Hilary..." His voice trailed off into a whisper when he realized what he had just said. His lips tightened and becoming a thin line when an image of his sister came into mind.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 pm
Hilary didn't know what to do, she didn't want him to come in, but now she could hear him rumbling around in the living room. Then suddenly she heard the window outside open and quickly realized that he was going to get in. Before she knew it, the glass shattered and Dalton was in the room. Hilary looked at him and coughed again "no! Stay away! I don't need your help! and I am not stubborn!" the blanket fell off her and showed her white bra and panties, and her wings where feathers were still falling off. She looked down "Dalton, you don't understand...just leave the room...leave this house if you need too...I don't need your help...because you can't help...." she felt more feathers fall off and tears started running down her cheeks. She took her hands to her face and cried into her hands "I'm useless, and now I'm getting punished for being useless...theres nothing I can do about this...I'm sorry....I'm so sorry....I couldn't help her...." she cried into her hands to try not look at Dalton. ((sorry its not as much as your post ><))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:50 pm
[[Hilary? I thought your character's name was Lenalee...]]

Dalton walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her neck. "Calm down now, just relax." His voice was calm and soothing as he whispered in her ear. He gently stroked her head, holding her close to him. "It's not your fault, nothing is your fault. You aren't being punished..." He closed his eyes. "You're putting to much weight on yourself. You need to let go... just let go and relax. Take a few deep breaths." It was as if he was talking to his sister again. Dalton withdrew a bit and wiped the tears from her cheek and pulled the blanket around her, to keep her warm. He then looked her straight in the eye. "Stop pulling everything on your shoulders. Somethings you shouldn't have to bare, or concern yourself with."

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:11 pm
y((es my char is Leenale, but I got confused because you wrote Hilary in the post where he said something))

Leenale took a hold of his shirt tightly and buried her face in his shoulder "You don't understand, I have to have all this wight on my shoulders, it's my burden, no one else! I can't pull you into this too Dalton....I see now that what I needed to find you for, was to help me find out of all these human things, which I have now learned, thanks for your help...but it's to late, the mission has been given over to another angel, and my life time has been shortened now, which means I'm on my way out of life...thats the deal with being an angel, if you don't do your job, or they think you can't fulfill the job, you will be "eliminated"...Dalton...thanks....you have been a great help" she let go of his shirt slowly and looked up at her with tear stained cheeks again, but with a soft warm smile on her lips as the feathers fell off her faster now "thanks..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:16 pm
"It's not your fault, it was never your fault." Dalton replied, holding her in his arms again. "Never blame yourself for things you can't control." He whispered in Lenalee's ear, softly. "Please, just calm down. We'll get through this, together." Dalton closed his eyes and just sat there with the angel in his arms.

[[Sorry it's short >.<]]

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Leenale relaxed in his arms a little, and closed his eyes "your sweet Dalton, you just don't understand..." she coughed again, but suddenly, her feathers started to turn white and float slowly up on her wings again, making them full of feathers and all white again. Leenale didn't notice this yet, she was just relaxing with Dalton now, suddenly, a voice that wasn't Leenale's but Dalton's sister's, came out of Leenale's mouth "Dalton....take good care of her okay? She is my friend in heaven after all...and don't blame yourself either, it wasn't your fault, what happened to me, was meant to happen, you can't prevent fate from happening, just take care of her, I'm looking forward to see her again okay brother? I love you...but I need to go now...bye.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:38 pm
Dalton stared at Lenalee, shocked. That was his sister's voice. He couldn't believe it. Tears had started following from his eyes freely. He held Lenalee tighter and closed his eyes. "I promise..." He spoke silently to himself.

[[Again, sorry for a short post >.<]]

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:56 pm
Leenale opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him, wiping his tears away "whats wrong Dalton? Is there something you want to talk about? Anything I can do for you?" she asked as she took his hands softly "I'm sorry I dragged you into this, all of it, but I haven't made the plans for you, your life has been given a path, and that path can't be changed, I'm sorry" she whispered as she moved over to make room for him in the bed "here, we can both sleep here if you want to"
((thats okay >< mine is too ><))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:10 pm
"So this is where you've been hiding all these years." Smirked an unfamiliar male as he looked up at the golden gates to Heaven. "It's funny that after all these years I'm still alive." He was shrouded in a deep red misty cloud that swirled around his feet. His hair was pale white, and his eyes were a deep blood red. He placed his hand on the gold gate and it started to turn black and crumbled at his finger tips. "Heh. Too easy." He smiled devilishly as the gate fell before him. "I thought there would be a welcoming party..." He shrugged it off and walked through the gate.

~~~

"N-nothing." Dalton muttered in response hiding his tears as he pulled away. "Look, try and get some sleep alright? We'll have to get a move on in the morning." He stood up and sighed. "Good night...Lenalee." He understood everything that she had said and nodded to it.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers