Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 pm
"*pant* no no im ok im just afraid of fire when it surrounds me i start to freak out i used to love fire until i got into a car accident when i was five ..*akuma sood up* its ok you didnt know  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 pm
"I'm glad you're okay. I'll be sure to watch how i control my fire when i'm around you. I am so sorry Light."  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 pm
Rissa cut the tune short as she hered ren speak "umm . . . well thank you" she replied a bit embaressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 pm
"Anyway, enough distractions. We need to have a serious talk about what should be done about the current situation. Any thoughts?"  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 pm
akuma stared deeply listening to the sound of rissa howling it reminded him of tback when he used to lay out in the wind under the trees a tear slid down his eye he whanted to say something but no words came just tears off happyness  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:37 pm
"Im sorry" Hikaru replied to Light, sitting back down next to the fire, she could see why he would be afraid of fire, but she couldnt see herself being afraid of fire. She stared into the fire again, seeing her old friends in it, than she looked away quickly to the others and gave a small smile.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:38 pm
Rissa hesitated and looked at akuma who was crying, had she done this she asked herself, she lowered her head and troted over to the guy and layed down next to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm
*akuma quickkly shook it off and looked at ren* we need a fort and i gotsome presisions at my abandonded car if anyone wants to come and help me with them  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:40 pm
Ren sat watching Hikaru. 'There's that look in her eyes again' he thought. 'The same one from earlier, what is she thinking about? I wish I could comfort her.'

He walked over to her and sat down next to her. "I know you don't want to talk about whatever's going on." he said softly so that only she could hear him. "But I do know that everything will be okay. This will all work it self out for you, and the others. You're a good person, so everything will be okay. Alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:44 pm
Ren looked up when he heard Akuma speak. "I'll go with you to get the supplies."  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 pm
her ears perked " ill help you with them" she replied as she stood, she glanced around at the other two for a second befor glancing over at akuma again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 pm
"I'll help you" She voulenteered to Light. "I already have a small fort though, its a bit small.. but it is very stable, we can build onto it to make it larger though" She threw the idea out in the open, seeing Ren look at her she looked away from him, he was looking at her strange. She wasnt used to people looking at her like that, she needed to focus on other things than hre past.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm
*i only need one person to help me* akuma said looking at ren and rissa with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm
"Light, how about you and Rissa go to get the supplies, and Hikaru and I will go begin work on the fort. Then we can all meet back here tomorrow at noon. What do you think?"  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm
YA THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA *akuma relaxed and grined broadly seeing ren got the hint* lets go this way its quicker light said walking down the dirt road  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff