Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Alex chuckled a little and went into the living room. He started to help her paint. He looked at her and smirked. "Those aren't you're good clothes are they?" He asked with a mischevous grin.

((Ok, I'm going to bed, see ya later... today i guess.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Eva smiled. "Would you like to know." She stopped and the turned to him. "Come to think of it, you may never know." She winked at him and then continued painting. A knock came from the door. Eva put her paint brush down and answered the door. "Can I help you?" Eva asked the man.

"I have a package for Evangeline Daniels." The delivery guy said.

"That's me." She told him and signed the clipboard. He handed her the package and she thanked him. Eva closed the door and then realized where the package was from. She didn't have to check what was in it. For her, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Eva took the box and grabbed some matches. She found a clear spot in the dirt and she lit the box on fire. Once again, hiding her past. The flames seemed to make her feel a little better but nothing would ever make the memories go away.

(Okie....goodnight.)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:22 am

Alex chuckled a little. "Oh, well. I tried." He smiled softly and watched her walk off as the door rang. When the package was handed to her he was curious to see what it was. But his curiosity quickly turned to surprised as Eva lit the box on fire. He watched quietly through a window as the flames grew.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:45 am

For a long time, Eva just watched the flames burn everything. The pictures, the bloody shirts, and even his favorite books. It was all in flames. A hot angry tear ran down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and made sure everything turned to ash. When it did, Eva rubbed dirt on it so the fire wouldn't spread. So that the fire would die completely. She walked back inside and smiled at Alex. "Anyway, back to painting." She smiled and continued painting in the living room.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:53 am

Alex let it go. He was curious, but it was obvious she didn't want to talk about it. He continued to paint and looked at her again. "So, are those you're good clothes. Or are you just using them to paint?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:56 am

Eva smiled. "Again with the clean clothes." She chuckled. "No these are my painting clothes. My good clothes you may never see." She smirked. "What so interested in my clean clothes anyway?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:01 am

Alex grinned. "Actually, I was hoping those were painting clothes." He smirked and waved his brush spraying her with paint. "I say, why not have a little fun." He teased.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 am

Eva gasped. "You jerk!" She laughed. She dipped her paint in the paintbrush and waved his paintbrush back at him. "Hope those weren't your goo clothes." She teased.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 am

Alex laughed some too and shook his head. "Nope, that's why I wore them." He grinned and waved a little more paint at her before painting the wall again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:24 am

"Hey!" She giggled. Eva dipped her paintbrush in the paint but instead of waving it at him, she walked over to him and painted his arm. She smirked and began to paint the wall again.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:27 am

"Oh c'mon." Alex laughed and took off his shirt, putting the brush down. He used his shirt to wipe the paint off his arm and smirked at her. "I will get you back for that." He said throwing his shirt off to the side.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:39 am

"I bet you will." Eva smirked. She had to turn away since her face was blushing. Eva couldn't concentrate on painting. A few times she found her self painting the same spot. Eventually, she moved down a few feet and started painting a spot that didn't have any paint on it.

Darn that man and his abdomen. She thought.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:42 am

Alex smiled and grabbed his paint brush. He noticed her blush and chuckled a little as he went back to painting.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:49 am

The finished painting the room and Eva stepped back. "Not bad." She smiled. "Now the hallway." Eva walked in the hallway and began to move some stuff around so they could paint. As Alex began to paint, she couldn't help but watch the way his muscles moved as he painted. Again, she mentally slapped herself.

Get a grip Eva. He's just a guy.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 am

Alex nodded. "Sure, that's fine by me." He said and started to paint the hall way. "So, are we doing the entire house?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff