Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 am
"O-O-Okay," she murmured. In a small flash, Periru remembered all that happened that night before...Kyuu's confession, the kiss. It suddenly made her feel very warm, confused, and sad. He shouldn't love me, she thought distantly as she patted his back. I'm going to die soon...and he'll be hurt the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 am
He smiled. "Whether I should love you or not," He murmured, "It's already happened. I fell in love with you, and now it's too late to change it..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 am
"H-Hey!" She looked at him in the eyes. "I thought you wouldn't read m-m-my thoughts anymore!" She pouted, her eyes still sad despite her trying to be in a playful mood. Then Periru looked down at her lap. "Still...I shouldn't h-h-have let you...I wish i wasn't so naiive at times..." The rest of her sentence trailed off in apologetic murmurs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 am
He sighed, and kissed her gently.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:55 am
Just like last time, Periru's body stiffened as his lips moved against hers. It was...alien, unfamiliar to her. Softly, she mumbled against his lips, "W-We...can't do this..." Periru closed her eyes tight. She didn't want to hurt him anymore then she would have to have to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 am
He pulled away, and turned to the window, sighing...

((I'm gonna go play Halo a bit... be back soon...))  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:07 pm
(( Okies ^^ Have fun))

Periru watched him, her eyes saddening. She looked at her hands in her lap, her hair framing her face and hiding her from view. "...I'm so s-sorry Kyuuketsuki," she whispered brokenly. It was the only thing she could say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 pm
"No, I'm sorry, Periru... I should leave..." And never come back. I can kill Daemon, and then she'd be safe...  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:36 pm
Her eyes widened a bit. "W-When will you be back?" Periru gulped some, staring at his retreating back. What..if he didn't come back. Wasn't that what she wanted? Periru nervously ran a hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm
"I'm not really sure, Periru-chan..."

He sighed. "The human girl was kinda cute, though... s**t! What am I thinking?"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 pm
Gulping some, her only reply was to whisper, "Okay." Silently, in a place deep within herself she never let Kyuuketsuki see, she prayed he would be happy. With all her heart, she wanted her big brother to be happy. And she was dead set to thinking that'd it hurt him more to be with her when he loved her like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:42 pm
Not replying, he lept from the window, spreading the wings, and flying away.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:49 pm
After she saw him fly away completely from her view, Periru tucked her knees under her chin and sobbed. The tears fell, her body quaked, but it took all of Periru's willpower not to make a sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 pm
He landed lightly, and said, "Daemon... please, kill me."

"And release Cerberus? What do you think I am, insane? We'll both die."

"That's the point, dumbass..."

He sighed. "Lemme guess. That girl doesn't like you, so now you're depressed and want to kill yourself."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:01 pm
Sniffling, Periru finally wiped her eyes. Though images of Kyuuketsuki filled her head again, she was able to get up, slowly walking up to the roof of the hospital to think.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff