Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
Things other than dragons. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Other adoptables?
  Valenth
  Pokeplushies
  Dinomon
  Flyffables
  Who needs anything but dragons?
View Results

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 pm
Kayariy
new valenth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*grins* So you found the new little critters too! I love the fact you can pick if they are male or female. I wonder if this means that the final forms will be different as well............We shall have to wait and see!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:05 pm
^__^ new flyffable batch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

bluebell_flowers

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
new valenth

*grins* So you found the new little critters too! I love the fact you can pick if they are male or female. I wonder if this means that the final forms will be different as well............We shall have to wait and see!

I was just looking, considering whether or not to adopt more... and saw the news  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:19 pm
bluebell_flowers
^__^ new flyffable batch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
here are my babies from Valenth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:02 pm
Ok I adopted some Valenth critters! These clickables are addicting! LOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me! [br]Adopted from Valenth User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me! [br]Adopted from Valenth User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth  

Arcanasylvana

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Arcanasylvana
Ok I adopted some Valenth critters! These clickables are addicting! LOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me! [br]Adopted from Valenth User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me! [br]Adopted from Valenth User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

All pets added! Me needed to make a new post to fit them all!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

Please change my pets in the list to these. I want certain ones fed certain things. These codes will take care of it.  

Arcanasylvana

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:27 pm
So change the ones you already gave me to the new set and add the ones in the post below?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:50 pm
yes! Maybe an idea to delete the [br]'s they really aren't needed. They are set now to feed the foods I wish! My experiments shouls be controlled now! LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:00 pm
Arcanasylvana
yes! Maybe an idea to delete the [br]'s they really aren't needed. They are set now to feed the foods I wish! My experiments shouls be controlled now! LOL

Ok, I will change it when I come back this evening. And I have already been cleaning up the links cause they take up less room.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:07 pm
Got to love "junk" code! LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:07 pm
hey I want to do that! lol
Please update!  

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 am
Kayariy
hey I want to do that! lol
Please update!

Ok, I think all the codes have been updated to how you would like. I guess now I need to start playing with my codes. xd  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff