Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
WHERE IS THE FUTURE OF ISLAM?????!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you guys gonna do?
  umm...idk
  I have a suggestion! {me: then post your idea!!!!}
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 am
Adam and Eva's story, is in the qur'an! And it is part of the science razz

A li'l razz Cause Adam and Eva came to earth in Saudi Arabia, and that's also where people usually say the humans evolved from monkeys to humans lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 am
Zaaki

It's part of the ridiculous concept of Creationism. And how is it a part of science if most scientists reject this in favor of the Big Bang?

Zaaki
A li'l razz Cause Adam and Eva came to earth in Saudi Arabia, and that's also where people usually say the humans evolved from monkeys to humans lol

It's Africa, not Arabia that scientists believe evolution really started taking place.

And I'm not going to believe a fairy tale that said human race came from just 2 people.

Absurd Thought

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:23 pm
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

It's part of the ridiculous concept of Creationism. And how is it a part of science if most scientists reject this in favor of the Big Bang?

Zaaki

It's Africa, not Arabia that scientists believe evolution really started taking place.

And I'm not going to believe a fairy tale that said human race came from just 2 people.

It's not a fairytale, it's the truth - Believe it or not! -. But again, it's your choice, if you choose to believe in something, that's your own freedom.

But, how did the human became on this earth?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

Zaaki

It's not a fairytale, it's the truth - Believe it or not! -. But again, it's your choice, if you choose to believe in something, that's your own freedom.

Evolution. We share many genetic traits and heritages with animals including mice and monkeys.

Absurd Thought

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

Zaaki

Evolution. We share many genetic traits and heritages with animals including mice and monkeys.

Aha, and from where did these monkeys and mice come?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:47 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

Zaaki

cells, which are made up of atoms which are made up of electrons and neutrons and protons which are made up of quarks and leptons and there are smaller versions that science has discovered, but not named yet.
Resoning?

Quote:

Law of Conservation of Mass
An equivalent statement is that matter cannot be created/destroyed, although it may be rearranged. This implies that for any chemical process in a closed system, the mass of the reactants must equal the mass of the products.

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 am
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994
Absurd Thought

cells, which are made up of atoms which are made up of electrons and neutrons and protons which are made up of quarks and leptons and there are smaller versions that science has discovered, but not named yet.
Resoning?

Quote:

Law of Conservation of Mass
An equivalent statement is that matter cannot be created/destroyed, although it may be rearranged. This implies that for any chemical process in a closed system, the mass of the reactants must equal the mass of the products.

RØFLMAO2TM rofl rofl rofl

We should call them Absurditusteries wink Ore absurders rofl

I don't think that the atom's could make up all this, without any1 to start it!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:49 pm
There's no smoke without fire, and there's no fire without matches and there's no matches without someone to make those matches..

I don't know, you're talking about this whole universe, with this lovely sky, and the right amount of the oxygen in the air!! The soil, which is designed to make trees grow! The cells inside of a human being, the behavior of the small parts of the cells!! I just can't seem to understand!

You have a ship, and this ship holds many luggage, imagine that this ship is swimming in the sea, without a sailor to sail it. Imagine, this ship is so big, and holds so many luggage, and it still goes in the right track, without a sailor, does that make any sense to you?  

Mini_Angel_1994

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:26 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
There's no smoke without fire, and there's no fire without matches and there's no matches without someone to make those matches..

I don't know, you're talking about this whole universe, with this lovely sky, and the right amount of the oxygen in the air!! The soil, which is designed to make trees grow! The cells inside of a human being, the behavior of the small parts of the cells!! I just can't seem to understand!

You have a ship, and this ship holds many luggage, imagine that this ship is swimming in the sea, without a sailor to sail it. Imagine, this ship is so big, and holds so many luggage, and it still goes in the right track, without a sailor, does that make any sense to you?

doesn't make even a one single sense to me !!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:42 am
dark__sunshin
Mini_Angel_1994

doesn't make even a one single sense to me !!

Me neither!!!  

Mini_Angel_1994

Britomartis-the-Valiant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:22 am
Mini_Angel_1994

I don't know, you're talking about this whole universe, with this lovely sky, and the right amount of the oxygen in the air!! The soil, which is designed to make trees grow!

A person looking from another view might say that the environment may appear to be designed for us, but another person might say that this is so because we adapted to the environment.

By the way, have you heard of Intelligent Design? It doesn't refer to a holy book, so its supporters are of various religions and non-religions: Jews, Christians, Muslims, and agnostics. They try to take a more scientific approach than creationism.
On of their arguments concerns information. They look at all the data contained in DNA and ask how it got there.

I think the universality of the genetic code is problematic for the evolutionary theory. I fail to see that only one tree of life could exist. If it was possible for one cell to spring into being, why not two? And why do they have to develop the same with the same genetic material and code? And how did the genetic code come to be? These are problems that bother evolutionary scientists.

And may I remind you that even if the evolutionary theories are plausible and strong, it doesn't mean that it actually happened that way. In fact, we can't even prove that the world wasn't created last Thursday (You might want to look up Last Thursdayism; it's very interesting).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 am
Bismillah --

Ok, so these things are not proven yet, but a human was created with a brain, and knows that these things cannot've came out of blew. But again, this is a matter of belief.

I'm trying to understand the way they think, so I can try to teach them the way I think. I mean, this can't happen because of the big bang! The behavior of planets can't be just out of coincendence!

-- Salam

Mini_Angel_1994

Britomartis-the-Valiant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:15 pm
Mini_Angel_1994

Ok, so these things are not proven yet, but a human was created with a brain, and knows that these things cannot've came out of blew. But again, this is a matter of belief.

"Suppose there was no intelligence behind the universe. In that case nobody designed my brain for the purpose of thinking. The thought is merely the by-product of some atoms in my skull. But if so, how can I trust my own thinking to be true? But if I can't trust my own thinking, of course, I can't trust the arguments leading to atheism, and therefore have no reason to be atheist, or anything else. Unless I believe in God, I can't believe in thought; so I can never use thought to disprove God."
~C. S. Lewis  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 am
How did people get from talking about the future of Islam to trying to prove that God exists to an atheist? neutral  

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Britomartis-the-Valiant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 pm
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
How did people get from talking about the future of Islam to trying to prove that God exists to an atheist? neutral

Very carefully. razz  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces