Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Quote of the day [Breaking Dawn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:51 pm
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
habiku
Jellycones
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Jellycones
mrs. meyers myspace.
she updates her "headline quote" on her page every night at around 9:30ish my time (PST)
lol.

No ways dude can you please send me the url for her myspace i cant find her crying

http://www.myspace.com/stephenie_meyer

I didn't think it was the real Stephenie Meyer (since myspace has soo many fakes!) but once she posted the quote of the day, and the next day it showd up on her website I had no reason to doubt her =p

so there you goooo :]

they also are posting the quote of the day on stephiniemeyer.com

Thank you jellycones

but from what Jelly is telling me (and i believe her) on sm's myspace we get the quotes before they are on the site ^^
Yep yep! You do. I usually sit at my computer every night at around 9:30 refreshing her myspace page waiting for her quote to change xD

I don't think they update her actual website til' morning, so yeah. Definately much less of a wait for sure. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Punky-Perfect
Jellycones
bustinrs2kickurs
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #6:
Charlie: “Bells, we’re up to bat."
Charlie and Bella playing baseball together... o_O my first thought was that the swans and the cullens were playing a game together...but immediately after i realized that that's impossible (because how loud it is)

wow, im confuseddddddd. haha.

Nope, I think its when he is about to walk her down the aisle for her wedding. Like its there turn to go down.
AHhh, now that you mention that it makes so much more sense that way. Seriously. You're smart. Haha.

My brain is seriously hardly in tact these days xD

Thats what I am thinking too!

i was thinking what Jellycones was thinking but ..that could be true too!!! ahh!i can't wait xd  

xScarlet Bellax

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:27 pm
Princess Candy Apple
xScarlet Bellax
Just to make sure Tanya is the girl that had the thing for Edward right?!?.

yup she's the one and that quote is driving me crazy with all the possibilites

Thanx!! OH CRAP!! I wonder how that's gonna play out!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm
xScarlet Bellax
Punky-Perfect
Jellycones
bustinrs2kickurs
Jellycones
Charlie and Bella playing baseball together... o_O my first thought was that the swans and the cullens were playing a game together...but immediately after i realized that that's impossible (because how loud it is)

Nope, I think its when he is about to walk her down the aisle for her wedding. Like its there turn to go down.
AHhh, now that you mention that it makes so much more sense that way. Seriously. You're smart. Haha.

i was thinking what Jellycones was thinking but ..that could be true too!!! ahh!i can't wait xd
thank gosh, atleast i'm not the only one was thinking that.

but then again stephenie meyer said her quotes are purposely misleading and that she has a twisted sense of humor lol.
so...the quotes can mean, virtually anything.  

Jellycones

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 pm
Quote of the day: Edward:

“You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 pm
I bet Edward is talking to Alice and she is bugging him before the wedding. I mean she is going all out for the wedding, as far as we know, she likes to plan things and they are never small. Wonder what she would be bothering him about though, she does it a lot if I remember correctly.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 pm
...Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind that the quote is referring to Alice...xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 pm
um ok heres what i think is going on with each quote:
#1 I think it is about driving bella somewhere... (yes ik its lame)
#2 I think it is about the wedding (someone else said that to)
#3 I think Tanya and the rest come to the wedding.
#4 Edward threatening Emmett (O.o what about?)
#5 Bella being Bella
#6 Charlie and Bella playing baseball.... (that wont end well...O.o)
#7 Oddly enough I think this one is about alice
These are my quesses any comments?  

bite_me_edward_cullen

bite_me_edward_cullen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm
Jellycones
xScarlet Bellax
Punky-Perfect
Jellycones
bustinrs2kickurs
Jellycones

but then again stephenie meyer said her quotes are purposely misleading and that she has a twisted sense of humor lol.

srry to jump in but cant the cullens control their strength?
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 pm
bite_me_edward_cullen
Jellycones
xScarlet Bellax
Punky-Perfect
Jellycones

srry to jump in but cant the cullens control their strength?
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!
Yeah they can..but it's really easy for them to slip up. Haha. Kind of how come Edward won't give in to Bella's "wants.." you know? =] But if they were to be playing baseball, I think it would be hard for the cullens to hit the ball with a bat, without using so much strength..  

Jellycones

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 am
habiku
I bet Edward is talking to Alice and she is bugging him before the wedding. I mean she is going all out for the wedding, as far as we know, she likes to plan things and they are never small. Wonder what she would be bothering him about though, she does it a lot if I remember correctly.

thats exactly what I was going to write! AGREED  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 am
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Quote of the day: Edward:

“You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.”

I think this might be about Bella AFTER she has been changed into a vampire. Because she will be super strong, fast, and be able to do everything else that she thought Edward was just "showing off" with, she is going to be annoying about it. EX.) Arm wrestling Emmett, racing Edward ect.  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:42 am
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote # 4!

Emmett: “Oooo, scary.”

Each quote gives me about a thousand (not literally, obv) new theories in my head... and for this Emmett one, I picture Bella as a vampire challenging Emmett to an arm wrestling match.. ahhh haha.

i think its probably when tanya says "Ah edward, i've missed you." and bella is right there. bella is going to get angry really quick and edward's going to be really nervous just like when they brought her up in eclipse. emmett is there and he can feel the tention. "Oooo, scary." Thats what I see its perfect!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 am
Jellycones
...Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind that the quote is referring to Alice...xD

haha!! yeah!! that was the first person i thought of right away!! whee  

xScarlet Bellax

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:13 pm
I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!!!!!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff