Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Freshened (A PotC RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 am
Ry was as close to dumbfounded as she could possibly get, her green eyes wide and confused. "...I help out a drunk pirate and this is what it leads to..." She shook her head, a faint smile on her face. Suddenly, her innocent, nervous demeanor was gone replaced by a more relaxed, easy person. Ry smiled with catlike ease and shrugged to Sai, "No idea." She winked at the laughing pirate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 am
*keeps his gun ready and sits outside of the captains room*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm
Unaware he was being carried, he attempted to roll over, his snoring getting unbearable louder...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm
Quite bored, Ry decided to have some fun with the pirate captain. "I'm going to wake him up," she said to Sai, opening up the captain quarters and finding him sleeping on his bed. She sat at the foot of his bed. "Wake up, Jakey," she purred, patting his rump, since he was on his stomach.

((In case anyone's wondering, Ry has a split personality ^^ I didn't meantion it in my profile cuz I was too lazy at the time : P ))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm
He only moved a little, barely noticing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 pm
Ry sighed, reaching over and tugging his rum bottle from his hands. THAT outta wake him up, she thought, as she took a whiff of his vile liquid.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 pm
((Now I'm gonna be mean. Cause in reality, my dear Ry, I DO have split personality, its an actual sickness.))

She walked up to Jack and wacked him in the butt with an earliar version of a bace ball bat. Laughing when it made contact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 pm
It's funny how a person's true self can be revealed in slumber. As he was hit, he mumbled "Harder, Anna Marie... Jackie's been awful naughty...", then turned over.

(Split personality indeed!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:04 am
*can hear everything from outside* ......heh......hehheh.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:27 pm
((*adds more chaos to the stew* ^.^ Ahhhh I love you guys : P ))

Ry looked over at the other pirate lass and smirked. "...I wonder if we used the warm water trick..." Ry then turned, and walked outside only to see Sai chuckling like a dirty old man. She rose a delicate eyebrow to him and patted his cheek fondly, "...Ahhh, men..." She shook her head sadly, and went to go find warm water.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:19 pm
hmm? ah oh well  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 pm
Jack beat her to the punch, and pissed himself in his drunken slumber.

(Way ahead of you.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 pm
*falss asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:16 pm
((HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOM SAY'S UR A NUT CASE!))

she laughed harder at what he said and even harder when he 'peed' himself. "Hehehe........I remember when we showed up on Tortuga, we where looking for this 'Anna marie'. we got a note she'd show up, and what we got was some old hairy guy in a dress." she laughed madeningly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

siouxsie nitemair

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:26 pm
anna maria hears all the noise inside the cabin next to the chest that she's digging in for clothes, enters the room to chim in...

"hahaha, that was my doin', I knew ol' Jackie was too drunk to know any better, dumb fool. That dressed up b*****d beat him till early morning before that bloody boat theif realized it was a guy! Apparently, a bat is all the action he'll be gettin' now a days! serves him right, he should a' made a far deal over my boat he lost!!"

Anna Maria knew she could laugh over that for a long time, or at least as long as it takes for jack to pay back somehow. She left the room and went about her duties onboard letting out a chuckle here and there, and humming a jolly pirate song.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff