Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:23 pm
"Go away, you man beast!" shouted Riley from the girls' locker room. She didn't want to interact with any guys at the time. But she did feel extremely lonely and in need of a friend. She took a while to make up her mind, but eventually settled on going to see who it was.

When she opened the door a crack to see who it was, she didn't really know what to think. He was attractive, if a bit overcompensating. She just slammed the door, if one could consider it a slam even though it only moved two inches, and screamed, "Way to rub it in, jerk!" and continued to cry.

Brando had been her life. She had had so many good times with him, and he had always been there for her... or had he? Now that she thought about it, he was only chasing her to get what he wanted: a hot night in his car...

- - - - - - - - - -

"Oh, Fenrick!" said Karin, jumping up from the chair. She hadn't expected him to come in. "Don't worry, I won't reprimand you here. Drama... encompasses all," she explained in the least amount of words as she could. If she went into further detail, she was sure that Fenrick would think she was lame. But why did she care what Fenrick thought? Of course! Because if she just thought that one person wouldn't be an issue, it would eventually spread to other people, and then she would sink in the social standings.

"I've set the stage for some improvisation. Want to give it a shot while I wait for others?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:29 pm
Sanin, obviously lost in what was now happening, felt it was his duty to comfort her. "Sorry shelia(I'm pretty sure that's right...), I'm new." He spoke through the door, his nervous voice soft but clear. "Not meanin' to offend ya, jus' that a lady shouldn't cry."  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:39 pm
((Man beast... is that redundant?))

Erin grew bored with playing chess and left the library early, deciding instead to wander the hallways for the quiet school. She sat down with her back to a locker and pulled out her sketchbook and began to draw a picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:01 pm
Riley opened the door again, this time completely coming out of the locker room. "What makes you care about a girl that's lost her boyfriend to a slutty hobag?"  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 pm
He was completely lost, but decided to play along. "Why wouldn't you?" he asked, knowing that he didn't really have an awnser. He would just go along with it until she looked happy, then she would leave him, like they all did.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:07 am
"Don't worry it's cool. About the cafeteria, My friend Cole can be a real... yeah, you know what I mean. Improv? What for?"

He walked up onto the stage and sat in the chair farthest away from her.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:41 am
((*cough* It's sheila *cough*))

Riley just sighed and wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands. "Who are you?" she asked, making sure that he wasn't some total loser.

- - - - - - - - - -

"This is Drama Club, you know," she said to Fenrick with a chuckle. "We're going to do improv today because we haven't decided on our next production yet," she explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:03 am
"Ahh. Mind if I listen in?"

He set his backpack under the chair.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am
"Suit yourself," Karin said to Fenrick as other Drama Club members began to filter into the auditorium. They all put their things down and sat down in the circle of chairs, some of them regarding Fenrick oddly.

Karin began to explain a improv exercise where two people would improvise a scene, and one person from the circle would call "freeze," and then would replace one of the actors and start another scene with whatever gesture was being done when the scene froze.

The exercise went over well, and some of the improvisations were quite funny. Most of the people in the circle of spectators couldn't stop laughing long enough to come up with ideas, so it was basically Karin and one other kid the whole time acting as an old married couple.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 pm
In the middle of an argument between the married couple, fenrick said, "Freeze. Karin, your character now has purple skin."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:31 pm
"Back in the day, when we got scurvy our skin turned yellow!" Karin shouted through laughter. Some other kid yelled "freeze" and she was replaced by him. However, he couldn't even get his idea out because he was still laughing. Karin looked at the time and noticed that thirty gut-busting minutes had gone by. She went to the middle of the circle and waved her arms to signal that the exercise was over, but she couldn't say it because she was too busy laughing.

After a while, everybody piped down and were back in their chairs.

"So does anybody have any ideas for our next production? We haven't done any musicals for awhile, so does anybody want to suggest one?" Karin asked, her role of leader coming out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:41 pm
"Might I make a suggestion? I think you should do the Musical Wicked."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 pm
"Fenrick," Karin said, "I like the way you think. Does anybody have any objection? No? Alright then, 'Wicked' it is!" Karin started to mumble to herself about the preparations she would have to make to get this show on the road, so to speak. She had to consult the teacher supervisor, get the copyright permission, order the score and script....

There was much to be done. Even though Drama Club usually ran until the late bus came, Karin dismissed herself from the meeting and started for the language wing to meet with Mr. Morrison, the drama teacher.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm
"Wait up!" Fenrick ran towards her. "I would love to be involved in Drama Club and all, but with the track team and all, I can help when I can. I just cannot take a role."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:31 pm
((Noted, I saved the site under my fav's))
"Name"s Sanan Ruan." He said in a low nervous voice, his interaction skills with "Normal people" were definately not very good, but he hated to see a young woman cry.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff