Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
On second thought, I don't like Kristen playing Bella.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:12 am
yes, i understand that easily. it's always been the acting that has been my main concern and it would be outragously expencive to do a book in full. and not only that, some books that are a good read just look boring on screen (or perhaps just small peices) which they will remove but if they start messing with key things to the plot... thats when i get mad. Thats why sometimes it's better to see the movie and then read the book, so the standards arn't so high but i'm bad at doing that. i'm quite the bookworm. only time i did that was blood and chocolate and i hated the movie anyway so it didn't really matter. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:41 am
I think some times it is better to see the movie other than reading the book. But some times I think people should read the book first. Because some times movie that tore up the book inside out can really make you go, "I read the book, but it really gay compared to the movie."

I recently watched Eragon, and I thought it was an okay movie. I've never actually read the book, which I am not going to at all. But it makes the book look interesting. Haha, I hope Twilight does that to many movie watchers. Take out the torn-inside out part.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

llamazrokmysox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:52 am
Yes...in a way, I think a movie advertises the book, even if it's totally different. For instance, I didn't start reading the Harry Potter series until I saw the first three movies. I just hope the movie doesn't totally destroy the book at the same time. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:01 am
Well if you seen the new trailer you can see it totally destroyed the book sad
Sorry.
And Idk why but I'm gonna see the movie. I'm a masochist and I just wanna see how bad it is.

Evil_Dark_Kitty

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:19 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
haha man i can't stop laughing at this....im sorry.....No i get what you mean but i think its really just that picture and others. I still like KS playing Bella.

i agree with you....i think that she'll do great!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 pm
yeah, for eragon i read the book long before the movie but it was terrible because i read the book. they changed the main plot even... the book is WAY better though.

and thats pretty much what i'm doing too, i'm going so i know i have a just reason to be pissed. lol.  

Aradia Helevorn

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm
Well, make the best of it. lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:24 pm
I'm going to see it for the exact same reason. I think that's why most fans are going to see it truthfully.  

llamazrokmysox

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:36 am
I'm willing to give Kristen a try. But from the released scenes and trailers, doesn't she seem a little to ... lifeless?
That's the kind of Bella i was expecting in the middle of New Moon.

But i will be willing to admit that Summit only picked really bad scenes of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 am
Lifeless, no enthusiasm... it always looks like she don't care what she's doing or that it irritates her. i don't know but i don't hold much faith in her or robert's flat acting either, no expression. but the last thing i saw him in was a long time ago. i don't know if he's gotten any better but the last thing i saw her in was the messengers and i wanted to scream at the thought of her playing bella. bella is one of my least favorite characters and it still bothers me.  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces