Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:35 am
Nick was stunned. He looked at Lizzy with a smile on his face. He smiled. "Where did that come from?" he said a bit dizzily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 am
Lizzy shrugged. "Well, I don't know. I guess it was a little experiment I conducted in my head." She had to look away to hide her red race. Lizzy could feel her eyes turning a shade of pink which meant she was in love. "Sorry. I'll let you know the next time I do those experiments."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:11 am
"Hey...I didnt say I didnt like it." Nick smiled, kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 am
She still couldn't look at him for some reason. "I know you did. It's just weird that I do." She quickly turned her head and put her hands up in defense. "In a good way." Those eyes were drawing her in again but she had to look away. "Not trying to sound mean but I never thought I would be kissing a rich guy."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:24 am
"What does that have anything to do? I mean, I never pictured you liking me back. I thought I'd have to use my power to get you to like me, but Im happy you like me for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:30 am
Lizzy chuckled. "I'll admit. You're getting to me. But don't liet it go to your head." She smiled. "Powers what powers? Don't tell me you have charming powers." She chuckled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 am
"My ownership powers. I could make you do whatever I want. But I wont.....so much...." Nick smiled kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 am
She shook her head with a smile. "Ownership powers or not, I can still burn you to a crisp...........But I won't." She smiled. Each time he kissed her on the cheek, her heart jumped even more.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:51 am
"I know you wont burn me to a crisp. Your too nice." Nick smiled. He hovered over her face, moving, kissing her. He locked lips with her, as the sky filled with stars  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:10 pm
Her heart raced as he kissed her again. Lizzy wrapped her arms around his neck. She didn't know how long it last but when they both pulled away at the same time. "You......have.....got to stop......doing that." She chuckled in between breaths. "Then again." She said and crashed lips with his. Once again, she felt lighter than. When they pulled apart again, Lizzy's head began to spin.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Nick fell over with Lizy on him. He smiled as she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Lizzy laughed as she continued to kiss him. She ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled apart so she could look at him. "It's getting late. Plus, you need your rest with whatever we're doing tomorrow. And if you want me to meet your parents, I suggest we get me some new clothes."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:29 pm
"As much as I want you to meet myparents...they will never aproove of you." Nick sighed. "As long as your in the house, wear anythin fancy. If we go out or if anybody comes in, put on your rags."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:36 pm
Lizzy got up and folded her arms. Now more than ever she couldn't look at him. "That's why this isn't going to work. As much as I want it to. The world will never except us. No one will except us. Just treat me as you bought. You are my master. I am your slave. That's the way it has to be." Tears were running down her cheeks. She had never felt like this with anyone.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:48 pm
"Hey....we can make this happen! As long as there is love, there is a way." Nick said turning her face to lookat him  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff