Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars Spoofs and Parodies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count of Moogi Cristo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:16 am
missing nin itachi
Moogi
I just read a very funny Eddie Izzard routine off of Wikiquote. I'll post it here.

“But there must've been a Death Star canteen, yeah? There must've been a cafeteria downstairs, in between battles, where Darth Vader could just chill and go down:
Darth Vader: "I will have the penne all'arrabiata."
Canteen Worker: "You'll need a tray."
DV: "Do you know who I am?"
CW: "Do you know who I am?"
DV: "This is not a game of who the f*ck are you. For I am Vader, Darth Vader, Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought."
CW: "Well, you'll still need a tray."
DV: "No, I will not need a tray. I do not need a tray to kill you. I can kill you without a tray, with the power of the Force, which is strong within me. Even though I could kill you with a tray if I so wished. For I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor."
CW: "No, the food is hot. You'll need a tray to put the food on."
DV: "Oh, I see the food is hot. I'm sorry. I did not realize. Hahahaha...Oh...tray for the....yes. I thought you were challenging me for the fight to the death."
CW: "A fight to the death? This a canteen, I work here."
DV: "Yes, but I am Vader. I am Lord Vader? Everyone challenges me to a fight to the death. Lord Vader? Darth Vader, I'm Darth Vader. Sir Lord Vader? Sir Lord Darth Vader? Lord Darth Sir Lord, Lord Vader of Cheem? Sir Lord Baron Von Vader Ham? The Death Star. I run the Death Star."
CW: "What's the Death Star?"
DV: "This is the Death Star! You're in the Death Star! I run this star!"
CW: "This is a star?"
DV: "This is a f*cking star! I run it! I'm your boss."
CW: "You're Mr. Stevens?"
DV: "No, I'm...Who is Mr. Stevens?"
CW: "He's Head of Catering."
DV: "I'm not Head of Catering! I am Vader, I can kill catering with a thought."
CW: "Wha?"
DV: "I can kill you all! I can kill me with a thought! Just...fine, I'll get a tray! F*ck it! This one's wet, and this one's wet and this one's wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. Did you dry these in a rainforest? Why, with the power of the Death Star do we not have a tray that is f*cking dry? I do not... No, no, no! I was here first!"
Other guy: "You have to form a queue if you want food. Can I have uh....Ooo, penne all'arrabiata. That'd be very nice."
DV: "No, no, no! Do you know who I am?"
OG: "That's Jeff Vader that is!"
DV: "I am not Jeff Vader, I am Darth Vader."
OG "What? Jeff Vader runs the Death Star?"
DV: "No, Jeff....No, I run the Death Star."
OG: "You Jeff Vader?"
DV: "No, I'm Darth Vader."
OG: "Are you his brother? Could you get his autograph?"
DV: "I can't get his....No, I'm Jeff...Alright, I'm Jeff Vader! I'm Jeff Vader!"
OG: "Could I have your autograph?"
DV: "No, f*ck off or I'll kill you with a tray! Give me penne all'arrabiata or you shall die! And you and everyone in this canteen! Death by tray it shall be!"
CW: "Do you want peas with that?"
DV: "Peas! You don't have peas! You can't put in right in...you can't put...it doens't work with penne! Unless you push 'em up the penne tubes and then it'd be weird! Oh alright! Put some peas in."”

That is hilarious!

And here's the skit right here.

it's funny that this entire thing is verbatim ^
|
|

Yeah. Wikiquote is an awesome site for all things quote.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:21 am
That was weird...  

elvisnake

Count of Moogi Cristo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:59 am
elvisnake
That was weird...

That's Eddie Izzard for ya.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:11 am
If any of you know what the crystal maze is then you will get a kick out of this.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:17 am
Never seen it before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:19 am
if you dont know what the crystal maze is then this might help.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:29 am
Ok, so it's a game show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:15 pm
LEROOOOOOY JENNNKIIIINNNNSSSS  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:57 pm
lets get this thread back up with this vid.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:39 am
*Sniff* cry I cant watch videos online anymore! Stupid Dial up connection!  

elvisnake

Count of Moogi Cristo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:56 am
If I had both a) Flash and b) patience, I'd make a Star wars Flash cartoon. Probably featuring Palpatine singing Monty Python's Lumberjack Song. Sadly, I can't.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:40 am
That would kick soooooo much a**... I'd watch it at least twice per day.  

elvisnake

Theris Faan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Since only one person seems to have noticed this in the cantina, I'll post it here and see if it gets any hits.

http://winterson.com/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:04 am
I own Spaceballs now! I've had it for months, but a certain SOMEONE had to hide it so well that they forgot where they put it... Damn Christmas presents getting lost...

"Spaceballs?"
"Oh s**t. There goes the planet."

My favorite quote in the whole movie is Barf's classic "HOLY s**t!" Just the way he delivers the line... priceless. I laughed for five minutes straight one time I watched that movie.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

Count of Moogi Cristo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:06 am
I'm bumping this topic because I've decided I should create my own Star Wars spoof. It'll be a script format episodic fanfic, which I'll probably just end up posting in this topic, being infinite in my laziness, and lacking the will to actually submit it to a fanfic site. If it's popular enough, I may end up doing so anyway. I would make a comic, but I'm too ******** lazy for that too. However, if someone here is skilled enough in making sprite comics, maybe we can talk it over, and I could send you the script for one comic, and you could just make the corresponding image. But first, the plot outline:

The story focuses mostly on Darth Vader and the 501st Legion (led by the reluctantly competent General Roy, who I created for purely comic purposes). The Fighting 501st does whatever they can to follow the Emperor's bidding, but fall victim to their greatest threat: their own incompetence. We're talking about a Star Wars universe where everyone but the aforementioned General Roy is a complete moron. Roy basically serves as the only intellegent person in the show, which ultimately makes him the butt of any joke I can think up. The 501st itself features a diverse cast of people, ranging from the only female in the Legion to a Dark Trooper that speaks only in 1337. Many other Imperial characters make appearances, including Boba Fett, Thrawn, and Mara Jade. Most characters break the fourth wall by being completely aware of their status in official SW canon, and how inaccurate their portrayal is. This will be more of a written sitcom than a fanfic, come to think of it. Non-Star Wars characters scheduled to appear include Captain Picard, Sigmund Frued, The Author (who is willing to put the universe through any number of canonical errors, contrived dialogue, massive retcons, and uncalledfor deus ex machina, all in the name of getting another joke in), and the Dark Lords' Club (which Palpatine is a member, alongside Voldemort, Sauron, and others).

What do you guys think of this idea? If I get a good reaction from this post, I'll go ahead and write the 'pilot' episode. If that is liked, too, The Vader Show will then be posted regularly.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff