Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:27 am
" Aww come now," he said giving a smirk," Surely there's something we could talk about."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:39 pm
Quinn_tasuki
" Aww come now," he said giving a smirk," Surely there's something we could talk about."
"..... I can't think of anything, sorry....."  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:23 pm
Quinn gave a sigh then said," Well lets see if i can come up with something we could talk about." The young vampire, now contently warmed and dried by the fire, moved closer to the couch that Karee was sitting at ." How did you come to be in this castle?" He asked simply curious to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:52 pm
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn gave a sigh then said," Well lets see if i can come up with something we could talk about." The young vampire, now contently warmed and dried by the fire, moved closer to the couch that Karee was sitting at ." How did you come to be in this castle?" He asked simply curious to know.
she thinks for a minute"...honestly, I dont know for sure...I woke one day here and found you^^..."  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:53 pm
Quinn simply blinked stund sigtly by the responce." Interesting.... ,"the silver haired vampire looked to the fire. His smile faded as continued in a sligtly sad tone,".....I got here..... a different..way." He said nothing after that simply looking into the fire. He was content right now so he figured it best to change the subject. He looked back at Karee, his smile returning." Tell me," he began," Is there anyone special in your life?" He then couldn't contain the grin that spread across his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:20 am
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn simply blinked stund sigtly by the responce." Interesting.... ,"the silver haired vampire looked to the fire. His smile faded as continued in a sligtly sad tone,".....I got here..... a different..way." He said nothing after that simply looking into the fire. He was content right now so he figured it best to change the subject. He looked back at Karee, his smile returning." Tell me," he began," Is there anyone special in your life?" He then couldn't contain the grin that spread across his face.
She smiled "Yes... There is.... Is there anyone special in your life?"  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:33 pm
Quinn thought for a moment then replied,"........Well.... yes and no... You see i have many a lover..... nothing really .....serious.....yet." He smiled to himself as he looked into the fire. Remembering some really good times.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:51 am
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn thought for a moment then replied,"........Well.... yes and no... You see i have many a lover..... nothing really .....serious.....yet." He smiled to himself as he looked into the fire. Remembering some really good times.
she smiled"Thats good, i'm glad..."  

Kareesata

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:02 am
*walks in and looks around*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:13 am
-Two people enter slipping out of a portal. One was an Angel and the Other was a phantom-  

Xalo

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:14 am
Xalo
-Two people enter slipping out of a portal. One was an Angel and the Other was a phantom-
*leans agisnt a wall and blinks watching. seeming to be compleatly human*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:16 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
-The angel sees you and walks up to you with a smile. She greets you and says- "hi" -The Phantom remains silent-  

Xalo

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:18 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
-The angel sees you and walks up to you with a smile. She greets you and says- "hi" -The Phantom remains silent-
hello *smiles softly at her, and gives you both a small wave*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:23 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
It's nice to meet you -The Angel said softly. She looked around and stared at the phantom- My names Fria whats yours?

-The Phantom waved back in a careless motion-  

Xalo

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:25 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
It's nice to meet you -The Angel said softly. She looked around and stared at the phantom- My names Fria whats yours?

-The Phantom waved back in a careless motion-
its nice to meet you too. my name is a long one, so just call me mules  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas