Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:40 pm
Flustered, Chritine slammed her book shut and practically stormed out of the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:47 am
He sighed and settled into a chair with his book, one about politics of all things.  

Raiden the Ancient

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:39 am
Chritine returns, dropping a pile of ratted books on the floor by a book case. "Vampiric home's better than no home," she said with a shrug, plucking her own book off the top and sitting at a desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:40 pm
Raidan23
He sighed and settled into a chair with his book, one about politics of all things.

*Appears behind him.* Politics? Didn't think you liked them....  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:47 pm
Maculent_Offering
Raidan23

*Appears behind him.* Politics? Didn't think you liked them....

"I don't. As far as I'm concerned, politicians should be rounded up and killed off by the hundreds. We need practical people running the government, soldiers, teachers, doctors, construction workers, people who know what we really need done in our countries. The vast majority of politicians are too worried about their personal agendas. 'Service before self' is something that should be adopted by the entire government, not just the military. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:46 pm
Chritine studies a minor spell and casts an eye on the pile of books. She mutters something softly, Suddenly, the top three books of the file catch on fire. Chritins runs over and stamps them out, saving the other books.  

Christel_of_Chiron

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:45 am
lady_dwarf
Chritine studies a minor spell and casts an eye on the pile of books. She mutters something softly, Suddenly, the top three books of the file catch on fire. Chritins runs over and stamps them out, saving the other books.

He gave her a mild glare, angered a little by the burning books. "Be more careful. Some of these texts are irreplaceable."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:12 pm
Raidan23
lady_dwarf

He gave her a mild glare, angered a little by the burning books. "Be more careful. Some of these texts are irreplaceable."
Christine looks at the man. "I just brought them in. They are my own, and I don't care if they're burned all to Hell." She smirks, turning back to her book. "The library can have whatever's left of that pile now."  

Christel_of_Chiron

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:30 pm
lady_dwarf
Raidan23
lady_dwarf

Christine looks at the man. "I just brought them in. They are my own, and I don't care if they're burned all to Hell." She smirks, turning back to her book. "The library can have whatever's left of that pile now."

"Even if they are yours, burning literature is like a sacrilige to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:17 pm
*comes in and looks at all the books in confusion wondering how to find the ones I wanna read*  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:20 am
muletothefoxxes
*comes in and looks at all the books in confusion wondering how to find the ones I wanna read*

"Need help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:15 am
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"Need help?"
*looks up at you* uh huh  

muletothefoxxes

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:44 pm
*he walked amongst the many walls of books* ................  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:50 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"Need help?"
*looks up at you* uh huh

"Well, first thing is that these are all organized into fiction and nonfiction. Do you know what kind of book you're looking for?"  

Raiden the Ancient

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:18 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"Need help?"
*looks up at you* uh huh

"Well, first thing is that these are all organized into fiction and nonfiction. Do you know what kind of book you're looking for?"
*looks puzzled* whats fiction and nonfiction? *nods* nods yes I know what I'm looking for  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff