Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:42 pm
If I had voted and gotten a friend to vote like I usually do, there would've at least been a tie ):

Oh yeah, I'm so voting against Nanoha now.

And now I can vote for all the Lucky Star characters (:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Is there a submit button anywhere? ^_^;; I feel so dumb having to ask this but I don't see one anywhere... Or do you just check characters and that's it?

Edit: *sweat* Nevermind I think voting already ended or something.. I think.. *doesn't know what she's talking about*  

eternalsnow08

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Diamond Round 2 hasn't started yet. When it does, there'll be a Vote button at the bottom of the page.

The matchups are scaring me. Kagami vs Yuki...we can all see how that'll end. Tsukasa vs Tsuruya...I'm not too scared, but Tsuruya does pose a good amount of opposition. Looks like Konata's the only one I'm not worried about.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 pm
match 2 of the Diamond round has begun! Happy voting.

And if possible, could you all vote FOR Shana this time. TY. If you want revenge on Nanoha this is the perfect way to do it.

As for the Yuki/Kagami match, it's best to vote Kagami. If Yuki wins this match there's noone else that could stop her par say from Tsukasa later on.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:17 am
Just a reminder to everything that match 2 has begun. Please go vote. TY

And if possible please vote for Shana today. TY.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Chikaru vs Mikuru. These guys sure know how to test my judgment.

Anyways, I put in my votes. The Lucky Star characters shouldn't have much trouble.  

The_Great_Hero

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm
There is now less than an hour to vote. If you haven't voted yet PLEASE do so now. And please help Shana in this match. TY.

Not much trouble!? Kagami is up against Yuki! That's a hard match! Yuki could even win it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 pm
I can't believe this. Kagami lost ANOTHER match. i just can't believe it. Tsukasa and Konata did win though. and Shana beat out Fate.

User Image

Tsukasa is going to NEED EVERY bit of support she can get for the next match. please help her!  

TsukasaHLover

eternalsnow08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 pm
Dang it.. I forgot to vote yesterday again... Hopefully I remember tomorrow...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:52 pm
Match 3 has begun! happy voting. and I ask you guys for more help for Tsukasa today. She could use the help. If you want Tsukasa to avoid the same fate as Kagami did then i suggest you get as many people as you can to vote for Tsukasa. She REALLY can't afford a lose here.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:12 am
4chan is down! i repeat! 4chan is down once again!!!! Tsukasa just lost a major support group. I hope you guys can really pick it up for her today and try your best to get her more votes again! SHE NEEDS THEM!!!!! ESPECIALLY TODAY!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:23 am
Just bumping to make sure you guys vote today. Tsukasa NEEDS the help today because 4chan is still down. TY  

TsukasaHLover

eternalsnow08

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm
Voted. ^^ o.o;; As I was looking through the characters I've realized I've barely watched any... Only two of them...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 pm
30 minutes left to vote! get your votes in now!!!  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 pm
Darn, missed the round. Is it just me, or was it earlier than usual?

4chan will probably be down the entire tournament. They got DDoS'ed pretty hard, and I heard they're still having trouble getting everything stable again. I wouldn't rely on them for anything at this point.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff