Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptBunnyRabbit

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:53 pm
He stands up and looks around; starts to walk around looking of something to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 pm
Raven walked up the gravel walkway, rain drizzling down and forming dewdrops on her leather trenchcoat. Her red hair was pulled 1/2 way up and cliped back with a black clip decorated with small diamond rhinestones. She had a dark red rose bloom tucked behind her right ear. The moonlight throuh the raindrops lit the dew-like drops on the rose and her coat and made her shimmer. Ther pale face was smooth like a doll's. As she walked up the walkway, she noticed all the guests standing around and nodded at them, some of them nodding back others ignoring her existance. She continued on nevertheless and made her way up to the gigantic doors that stood before her. "So this is it," she thought to her self and with one fluid motion, slipped inside.  

Raven_Spero

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:11 pm
Lucia walks around in the dead of night bored. She was wondering about when she came to the castle but did not want to go in. So instead Lucia was walking around trying to find a spot or sit and think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:55 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Lucia walks around in the dead of night bored. She was wondering about when she came to the castle but did not want to go in. So instead Lucia was walking around trying to find a spot or sit and think.

A large blue wolf followed her at a distance, being as quiet as he could manage, which was actually pretty silent.  

Raiden the Ancient

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:08 pm
Lucia looked around thinking she heard something move in the distance but noticed nothing. "I think I'm losing my mind now.." She said quietly to her self. Lucia leaned near a wall and slid down. She put her legs up while putting her head in between her legs. She has never been alone except now in this dark cruel world which she entered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:13 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Lucia looked around thinking she heard something move in the distance but noticed nothing. "I think I'm losing my mind now.." She said quietly to her self. Lucia leaned near a wall and slid down. She put her legs up while putting her head in between her legs. She has never been alone except now in this dark cruel world which she entered.

He lined up with the wall and quietly crept up to her. When he was maybe a meter or less from her, he sat down and let out a loud bark.  

Raiden the Ancient

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:00 pm
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

He lined up with the wall and quietly crept up to her. When he was maybe a meter or less from her, he sat down and let out a loud bark.

Lucia was surprised to see someone.. Or something. Lucia got up fast and looked at the wolf that made a loud bark. She waited for several mintues staring at the beast that has just barked. She sat down again and watched the wolf not knowing who they are.. Who what it is... Lucia was surprised how far apart they were when she barked. Maybe shes losing it because of some odd reason... "Who am I now?" She said quietly to herself..

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:35 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

Lucia was surprised to see someone.. Or something. Lucia got up fast and looked at the wolf that made a loud bark. She waited for several mintues staring at the beast that has just barked. She sat down again and watched the wolf not knowing who they are.. Who what it is... Lucia was surprised how far apart they were when she barked. Maybe shes losing it because of some odd reason... "Who am I now?" She said quietly to herself..

He whined and went down on his belly, staring at her.  

Raiden the Ancient

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

Lucia looked at the wolf and stared. She had never seen one up this close before except for when she fought one. She looked at the wolf and watched to see if this one would attack her. Lucia has had bad fights in the past from wolfs. She looked around and watched the wolf so she could tell if the beast would attack her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:00 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

Lucia looked at the wolf and stared. She had never seen one up this close before except for when she fought one. She looked at the wolf and watched to see if this one would attack her. Lucia has had bad fights in the past from wolfs. She looked around and watched the wolf so she could tell if the beast would attack her.

He pawed at the ground and whimpered. He wasn't attaking anyone. Hell, he looked and sounded like all he wanted was company.  

Raiden the Ancient

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:07 am
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

He pawed at the ground and whimpered. He wasn't attaking anyone. Hell, he looked and sounded like all he wanted was company.

Lucia looked at the wolf and saw that he only wanted company so she walked to the wolf quietly. She sat on her knees and pat the wolf. She relized she only got in the fights in the past because she had bad relationships with them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:24 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

Lucia looked at the wolf and saw that he only wanted company so she walked to the wolf quietly. She sat on her knees and pat the wolf. She relized she only got in the fights in the past because she had bad relationships with them.

He rested his head on the ground and looked up at her. He wasn't really sure why he'd bothered to be out here, he could have easily stayed inside and gound a friend. But he was out here, and that's what actually mattered, not where he could be.  

Raiden the Ancient

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:00 am
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

He rested his head on the ground and looked up at her. He wasn't really sure why he'd bothered to be out here, he could have easily stayed inside and gound a friend. But he was out here, and that's what actually mattered, not where he could be.

Lucia looked at the wolf and stopped petting it. She got up and ran. She forgot she was suppose to be somewhere right now. She knew she would get in trouble and would be hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:14 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia
Raidan23
Lucrenia~Velucia

Lucia looked at the wolf and stopped petting it. She got up and ran. She forgot she was suppose to be somewhere right now. She knew she would get in trouble and would be hurt.

His ears flattened back against his head and he walked off.  

Raiden the Ancient

Creedner

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Creedner walks down the castle steps and onto the grounds. He begins to look around to find a place to rest when he sees a tall tree with a bench infront of it. Creedner walks over to the bench and places his things down on it. He stares up at the tree and then he suddenly jumps up into the tree. Creedner cand hear sobbing coming from below and looks down to see Raven beneth him. He lets out a groan and climbs to a different part of the tree.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff