Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 pm
"Allison...no I dont." Jiro smiled, kissing her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm
“Not now anyways.” Allison said. “But you will, in a few years probably. Think of in fifty years or something, you would look like an old man and I’d be an eighteen year old.” She cried, hugging him.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 pm
"Hmmm.......Well.......Allison.... bite me." he said with emphasis on the last two words. He held up his arm  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:22 pm
. Allison stopped crying, staring at Jiro’s arm. She then looked up into his face and said “You do know that you will have to go through an entire week of pain and agony while you transform don’t you? And it’s the worst kind of pain imaginable, your heart stops on the sixth day and then on the last day its like an unbearable torture while you finish the transformation. Besides, what if I can’t control myself once I start to bite you and insert my venom into your arm?”  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:37 pm
"Alright then..." he withdrew his arm sadly. He was willing to undergo the pain for Allison. "Well..is there any way to get you to turn into a human again?" Jiro said staring at her. Her pale skin made her dark hair look even darker. He couldnt keep it in anymore. He kissed her again, his tounge playing with her sharper teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:45 pm
Allison kissed Jiro back. After the kissing she rested her head on his shoulder and whispered, “I never said I wouldn’t, I just said it would be painful and dangerous for you.” She then kissed his cheek.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:57 pm
"Wait.....we need to know were meant for one another...lets date for a while...then maybe...you can bite..." Jiro said smiling at her. He played with the lacing on her skirt a bit, it was soft and unusually fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Allison looked at Jiro, disappointed, “You do know that if we do date and break-up you still can never leave right?” Allison said, tracing his jaw line with her finger.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 pm
"I-I-I-I understand. But I doubt we'll break up. We're nearly perfect." jiro sid a little nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 pm
Allison looked at Jiro for a minute, “Then what would be the point in dating? Why are you so nervous anyways?” she asked taking a step back away from him.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:25 pm
"Well...then just bite me now." Jiro smiled. He held up his arm again. He kissed her one more time and waited. He closed his eyes a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 pm
Allison looked at the expression on Jiro’s face. “Are you feeling okay?” she asked worried. “Besides, when I bite you, you should be laying down on a bed because I don’t feel like carrying a screaming man all the way to his room.” She smiled at him, kissing his lips again, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards his bedroom.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:53 pm
"I Really dont wanna get bitten....." Jiro sighed. "But if it means being with you......" Jiro sighed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm
((I'm sooo sorry it took so long!! My computer had a heart attack or something.....))

Allison stopped walking, turning towards Jiro, and gave him a hug, whispering in his ear, “You don’t have to be changed right now if you don’t want to Jiro. I’m sorry I even suggested it.” She pulled away and looked into Jiro’s eyes for a moment in sorrow. She didn’t mean to upset or scare him. She then turned around and headed for her room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:10 pm
Jiro sighed. He watched her move away. He wanted to be with Allison. Forever. He would do whatever it took to be with her, even being bitten and going through the pain of mutstion."Allsion...I loveyou....." he said, getting up  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff