Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Twilght Relived(open i guess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:25 am
Wolfwing looked at Kaderot oddly. As he tilted his head to the left. You seem to be a fine conversationalist. The only thing that you lack is confidence. Confidence is the key of freeing yourself from the ailment that ails you. And without it. Only Darkness and loneliness await you.

He eyed the one behind Kaderot. As though they were some sort of prey. A good friend of his. Had once said sneaking up on someone was an act of betrayal. He was in agreement with this statement. But decided to view this one first. Instead of standing in front of them in confrontation like his friend would have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:40 am
Kaderot didnt say much more but walked toward Wolfwing and then turned to face the newcomer, "so why are you here and why have you come to us?" Kaderot asked, he was serious about this and didnt see why this man snuck up on him.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:55 am
i was attacked by vampires and had heard about your group im sorry i snuck up on you i wasnt sure if you were a vampire or not  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:12 am
(ok wtf who was that?)
Kaderot didnt move but smirked, "i see, well im a divine not a vampire" Kaderot said and looked around. He was looking at the girls now. He was turning red.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:19 am
Wolfwing placed his right hand on Kaderots shoulder. With a calm but wise glimmer in his eye he spoke. Go ahead, don't be shy. In a land overrun with beasts. Beasts and hunters should be the only thing that scares you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:21 am
(ok done) *nods*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:22 pm
kat came up behind kaderot tapping him lightly on the shoulder to get his attention "why hello there my good sir. how are you this evening?" she asked giveing him a shy but coy smile. a blush on her cheeks like his.

rena stayed as close as she could to leo, but she was growing tired.

(sorry for the late post <_< someone! not gonna say who (steveeen!!! he did it was alll him! (okami)) because i will not put them out in the open like that. well i was distracted and yeah)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 pm
(mhm What ever, jk sorry i was busy too)
Kaderot jumped and landed near a tree. He turned and looked at Kat, his face bright red. "oh..sorry, you scared me" Kaderot said embarrassed.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:31 pm
(<_< *glares*)
kat giggled and moved forward over to him enterlocking her arms with his, "you are so cute" she said laughing lightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:36 pm
Kaderot squirmed, he had never had a girl do this before, it was different. im a monster and she's hugging me, why? he wondered, he couldnt break free and didnt want to hurt her  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:47 pm
kat had a light cloak over her head hideing all traces of her skin ecept her face which stayed in the shadows. kat couldnt be out in the sun without being in extreme pain, she had to hide her skin at all times.
"hehe" she smiled up at him freely. her face in shadows. "wanna have lunch" she asked him grinning her razor sharp teeth showing, she never tryed the breed for a meal, she was curouse how he would taste.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 pm
Kaderot looked at her teeth and bared his large fangs and pulled away. "your a bloody vampire" Kaderot said and backed away and hissed at her. "you just want my blood, back off" he said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:01 pm
kat grinned widely, "why yes i am, now come on and be a good boy and give me just a small little...taste." kat said running at him she grabbed his hands wrapping them around his back ina cuff form  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 pm
*grabs his claymore and hits her with the blunt side of hit knocking her unconcious* ... who was that?...  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers